It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ancient Cosmic War 2014 NEW DOCUMENTARY !

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
A halfway decent documentary, a rehash of a lot of threads here. 25 min. long, worth a look.

edit on 29-4-2014 by nighthawk1954 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954

That's a pretty interesting documentary!
Thanks for sharing. Now I have some thing to do......

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Great documentary, the image of the square structure on the moon on a non public release photograph under the Nasa Researchers elbow is the exact same site that they later crashed a satellite into several years ago as a supposed test but more likely so that they alone could control the possible technology recovered there or so that china and russia would not if they had not themselve's recovered it.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Enjoyable video, you don't have to believe any of it, but it makes some good points.

Tom van Flandern, maverick astronomer mentioned in the video was completely at odds with all conventional astronomy. The strange thing is that he had a better theory for asteroids than his more staid peers. He allowed for the existence of intelligent life being active in the solar system for eons and, he did not dismiss the concept of alien UFOs out of hand.

Perhaps his website is still active. Years ago, he could be interacted with by asking him question related to his theories some of which did not die with him when he passed in 2009.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I always enjoy hearing theories concerning ancient civilizations and earth's distant past and this one was quite interesting indeed.

Thanks for posting it here for all to see.

F&S for the Op!

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Only 25 mins

Certainly could do with a full production documentary on this

S&F

Bookmarked for later

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
There was a Japanese animation I saw once, where Eden, was Mars.

and the Climax was sending two humans to earth in an effort to save the race.

Ill try to look that up, the thought always intrigued me.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Interesting stuff, a few theories and images I hadn't seen before.

A+ on the music

The best idea presented, IMO, was when he said "maybe they were talking about weapons of mass destruction [in Iraq] of a very different and more ancient sort".
edit on 2014-04-29T15:46:56-05:002014560446kTueAmerica/ChicagobTue, 29 Apr 2014 15:46:56 -0500 by cosmikDebris because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Man has been at war with himself in one form or another since we learned to pick up sticks/stones and use them as weapons, probably even before that. I can entertain the notion that we have indeed destroyed our civilisation time and time again. And will probably will continue to do so until our star burns out unless our nature changes for the better.

edit on 29-4-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Excellent video! S&F for sharing!

A few things I hadn't heard of. I'm always happy to swell my brain with more knowledge on the topic of ancient civilizations, war of the gods, where we came from, etc.

Thanks again!

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Ok, so for anybody tempted to actually sit through this video, eh ... think of it more like an audio "podcast" with video clips stolen from every science-fiction film or television series tossed onto it to make it visually stimulating.

Apparently, it's the "filmmaker" talking to the author of a book entitled "The Cosmic War" or some such.

Basically, the entire thing is an advertisement for that book.

Double thumbs-down!

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: EnhancedInterrogator

Move down to the post by shrike on this thread,
www.abovetopsecret.com...
what about the istanbul rocket,
www.youtube.com...
and the piri reis map,
www.diegocuoghi.com...
You know debunkers will deny, deride or even simply poo poo these and the thousand's of other artifacts and writings around the globe but they usually have an agenda in doing so even if it is only based on there preconcieved notions and a psychological fear of being wrong or being perceived as a fool to there own peer's if they do not deride such.
It is not science fiction and is a genuine valid field of research only prevented from being so by an entrenched heirarchy whom have lead the sheep into following there belittling actions so as to maintain there own status quo based on faulty academic credentials based on a house of card's supposition that there entire academic profession can not be challenged.
Here is a good site which may show eroded remnant's of unknown cultures which may have acheived a very high level of culture in the distant past the for one a carved woman hundred's of meters tall on a cliff side in west africa a base date of AT LEAST 12000 years is mentioned and near the base of that cliff artifacts have been dug up including blue stone which may once have covered that ancient and forgotten but still impressive monument, (under the heading guinea west africa scroll down)
projectavalon.net...
or this,
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
home.comcast.net...
metaresearch.org...

Kind of remind's me of the decision to hide evidence of superior (Technologically) non human life which spawned project blue book and the originator of the swamp gas debunk (JAH) eventually becoming a serious and convinced UFOlogist despite earlier acting as a paid debunker, remember how people panicked at the radio dramatization of the war of the world's and how certain authority's took note to use it as an excuse while later ufological community's were infiltrated to use them as disinformation to cover black projects.
Did you know the Ahnanerb or as you may better know them the NAZI occultists actually sent expeditions in search of ancient knowledge as they believed even then that a superior ancient civilization had existed with technology far beyond what they then had and of course the vengence weapons were only one possible spin off based on a mix of science and occultism which may even today infiltrate NASA in america through the use of hidden ceremony.

edit on 30-4-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Hey Labtech you sure spend a lot of time creating a world where anyone who disagrees with you has vast and evil reasons to do so......What would happen to your world view if you just though that people who disagree with you do so because they think you are wrong - and oddly have facts to prove it? Is that possible or must everyone who disagrees with you MUST function in the way you state above? A whole lot simpler than your convoluted reasoning to not listen to what others say.

Piri Reis? REALLY? lol
edit on 30/4/14 by Hanslune because: corrected a spelling error

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Ye man looks amazing thats sum next level shiz awsome snf!!!

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Hanslune

No I don't mate but what I do see is opposing opinion and answer a friendly challenge as best I can, I am not the best at such though and was never much of an orator or academic writer but I do have strong opinion's, the point of a debate is not to keep your mouth or in this case typing silent but to further the debate with the purpose of acheiving mutual ground that is suitable to both party's and so I state my case and belief with a wish to hear the rebuttal or confirmation and the reasons for such.
But then we live in a world of sheep too scared to voice there opinions and too readily silenced by the PTB in whatever nation you are in, some free speech I do not like as I have my own faith as a christian and am fundementally opposed to speech which corrupts my faith or deny's it but at least coming from a christian perspective I have to accept another view and turn the metaphorical cheek (I am not good at that either).
People have to wake up, the bankers are not god's or king's and they die just as badly as a tramp in the gutter and are forgotten for the most part just as quickly, the difference is the tramp has more chance of heaven so what do you think god's opinion of the bankers and coporate heads and defacto bilderbergher-illuminate-nazi-global-dictatorship is?.
I am not a fan of soviet style communism or maosim either and want to see the rebirth of genuine democratic systems based on free will and "self determination" but that requires a free world and we do not live in one.

Of course I am sure you know about Admiral turned pirate Reis and the Topkapi istanbul museum and how his portolon map was discovered, it is not that old in reality but is certainly older than the 1956 antarctic survey and at least contemporaneous with him as I am sure you know the fact's will bear out so it is odd at the very least is it not that a topographical map (even a primitive one) that was made probably from older maps as was the way with portolon's of areas outside of known regular travelled waters that it actually was more accurate than our own before the 1956 radar topography survey by the british navy of antarctica and though it show's rivers that are now frozen and mountains miles beneath the ice they actually turned out to be there in that survey so unless it was an ancient remote viewer or psychic someone had to be there at the time the ice was free or else had the technology to see through the ice but that would not explain the rivers marked on the map.

edit on 30-4-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Howdy

I won't comment on the political comments as this is not the forum for that.

Oh Piri Reis;

Those are all great comments except the latter ones about Antarctic. The map doesn't show that part of the world despite what Hapgood might have thought.

The image below shows the actual line of coastline in PR versus today's coastlines. That data probably came from an undocumented Portuguese exploration.

A great source for information on the PR is The Piri Reis Map of 1513 by George McIntosh, ISBN 78-0820321578

edit on 30/4/14 by Hanslune because: Added reference

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hanslune

Howdy

I won't comment on the political comments as this is not the forum for that.

Oh Piri Reis;

Those are all great comments except the latter ones about Antarctic. The map doesn't show that part of the world despite what Hapgood might have thought.

The image below shows the actual line of coastline in PR versus today's coastlines. That data probably came from an undocumented Portuguese exploration.

It seems to me that the Piri Reis map could very well depict Antarctica.
And why wouldn't it? Why wouldn't any explorer not continue to go as far down as they could go?

Note that the coastal edges near North America run far into Virginia, the Carolinas, Tennessee and maybe even Kentucky...
I think that (A) the map was not as exact as our modern and "warped to display flat" maps are today
and (B) If you lower the Reis map to match the shoreline and not have it go way inland, then can you not see that that map does indeed describe Antarctica?

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I'm trying to find an extremely fascinating film that I grabbed from this site about 3-5 years ago. The film was originally a book and the author (ATS member) had passed away not long after writing this book and somebody who read the book felt obligated to convert the book into a documentary. A lot is said about the precession of the equinox, astrology and ancient wars here on earth.

Awesome thread OP, and thanks for bringing this back to my attention

I hope somebody can help me with this documentary, it's a good one!

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: FinalCountdown

The Southern European and African bit of the map are quite accurate as is the distance from there to NE South America, if so the map doesn't show Antarctica.

The new world is inaccurate as the explorers had not done their survey correctly yet (it was difficult back then) while Southern Europe had been surveyed for centuries and the Portuguese had been conducting a thorough investigation of the West coast of Africa. It is some people's opinion that the distortion of the map is that the map either made a mistake or just twisted the data so it would fit on the existing piece of parchment he was using.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Hanslune

I will concede it is not perfect but then it is not alone and other portolon (port to port) maps show other things which are not now accurate as well as being possibly distorted as they were copyed time and time again with only the used and travelled area's being updated, one map comes to mind and I can not think of the name but it is also 16th century and show's a small island west of Ireland called Hi Brasil, Well where it show's Hi Brasil is a shallow part of the ocean which indeed during the last ice age was above water though it was a flat land and low it would likely have been forrested and possible settled by humans whom could get there at that time.
Here is some reading on it,
en.wikipedia.org...(mythical_island)
Hmm the next on is Odd?.
celticmythpodshow.com...
Now back to it,
bigthink.com...

This is entertaining and probably more accurate than my recolections
www.youtube.com...
Can't find the information I allude to as I read it yonk's ago but entertaining anyway.

My point is that it is just possible that it is real but distorted over time as since they never travelled there and had no other source than earlier maps these more practical map makers filled it with what information they could find instead of here be monsters which some whom were totally ignorant and had no access to these earlier maps did put.

www.youtube.com...

This is just to support the possability the map is accurate but distorted by time and poor copy's, parchment was expensive and it would often be copyed to goat skin etc.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now an island with technology or science or magic and priests, scientists or at least people of knowlege as in the celt myths is interesting and if there was a cosmic war which included the earth you can imagine the possible implications of geological level event's related to such but I am stretching it a bit here, still that last video made me think of hawaii and icaland, both are sitting on volcanic plumes and though a very long time ago the plume for iceland (which is litterally ocean floor near the mid atlantic ridge pushed upward by the magma chamber and thermal plume) may have provided enough magma upthrust to push the western side of the european plate up enough to allow part's to form a dome and break the surface, the ice age may have forced it down due to the continent sized ice sheet on top of the continent and the melt would then have increased sea level while the thermal plume had long since had the continental plate move off of if but the time scale is on the order of tens of millions of years, but then again so is the antarctic one, and the possible lost age of technology and cosmic conflict that the thread is about.

Still hypothesising away it is still interesting in itself.

edit on 1-5-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join