It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Sleep Disturbance Last Night?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I sleep as far away as I can from any computers, or electrical things. WiFi may be contributing to restless sleep. I sleep like a baby now that I know that.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Needin a SyxPak? Did i hear ya call for me Bud?! LOL! How ya doin TDawg? Miss you all at The Shed, but havin probs here with someone. It will work itself out soon, I hope.
No probs for me last night in the sleep dept. Course I was up for two days prior, so I slept like a log last night.
Well, off to help out the other one here goin through some boxes of crap.
Gonna try to do the night shift tonight. Later Man, Syx.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: CalibratedZeus

Chronic fatigue reduces cognitive skills and lowers the threshold needed to "break" an opponent.
Where do you live?

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: EA006

I live in New Jersey, but I do not think it would be any kind of chronic fatigue or I assume you imply like a psychological warfare going on. I am no stranger to getting a good night sleep under crazy circumstances, as I am former military. Honestly the only thing that really ever wakes me up normally is if something is not right around me.

Hate to quote Star Wars here, but it came to mid while I have been thinking about this...

I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
i usually sleep around 1am but last night i couldnt fall sleep! I had strange dreams and before I went to sleep i kept having these mini shocks inside me. i dont know how to explain it and then i heard a beep. lol weird.

let me add that TODAY was also the Annular or (Ring of Fire) eclipse and was visible in Antartica. www.space.com...
edit on 4/29/14 by ValentinoG because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Maybe the school is located on an old burial ground or Necropolis!!!

Or it could be a crossing over point between certain Spiritual Realms!!!

Very interesting that it happened to so many of you though!!!

Peace everybody!!!

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I usually sleep in the dark but last night I just wanted a candle for some reason. I felt weird around 12-1-am. Kept falling sleep and having weird dreams... (Tampa, Florida)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I awoke from a nightmare last night screaming something other then that I slept well though.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SCGrits

I live in Pa. Its been going on awhile with me here and I haven't been on in a while.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

They are experimenting on the people with cell towers that operate at brain frequencies , The goal is to cause brain waves to become unstable to synchronize with the towers for subliminal control.It was on C.N.N. news that they disrupt sleep.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ValentinoG
i usually sleep around 1am but last night i couldnt fall sleep! I had strange dreams and before I went to sleep i kept having these mini shocks inside me. i dont know how to explain it and then i heard a beep. lol weird.

let me add that TODAY was also the Annular or (Ring of Fire) eclipse and was visible in Antartica. www.space.com...

Huh, I looked that up and it started around 3:00 TD, which is 5 hours and some change ahead of EST where I am, so like 10pm. The peak was at 6:04 TD, so around 1AM for those on the East Coast, and it all ended after 3AM. Kinda funny how that works out so perfectly with last night. Maybe just a coincidence, but they always say that werewolf stories came from how people acted during different lunar cycles, so possibly related?

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
It is a New Moon tonight. I always get weird dreams and not that well of sleep around the time of both the full moon and new moon. I keep a dream diary and track the phases of the moon with them.

What is funny is that one of my dreams: I was running up flights of stairs as fast as I can to see the moon. The moon is was HUGE in my dream.
edit on 29-4-2014 by MoonLightStars because: added in my dream

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

As a matter of fact, I did go out and get some beer. Didn't even finish the second one and finally settled down for the power nap. Wow! I really needed that.

I don't remember any dreams and don't think I tossed or turned, no more than usual anyways.

But myself and the day feels normal finally!

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Just wanted to chime in that the weather ...atmospheric disturbances... is/are something we all share and don't often think about anymore. It may well be behind this sort of mass disturbance.

My mother was a "weather sensitive" which just means her physiology was affected to an extreme by atmospheric pressure and possibly other factors (ions, etc.).

In some cultures the weather report is given along with expected psychological affects... I myself tend to get migraines before violent t-storms and feel out of sorts when there are cirrus clouds and high winds.

No matter the cause (allergies, blood vessel constriction, sunlight/vit d, woo-stuff), weather affects us humans... even though we are cloistered in air-conditioned splendor, our environment must have its due.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I slept great last night, & the night before, & so on.

I plan on sleeping great tonight.

May the force be with you.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I almost woke up multiples times too.
I live at missouri
edit on 29-4-2014 by Nemophilist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
This is a quite interesting thread. I woke up at around 4:30 am CST after I had a weird dream. It's fragmented but I remember it being some sort of military setting.. we were at some island outpost and a ship started to hover over the water, all the other people who were with me panicked and were trying to find a place to hide.. well of course everybody got all the good hiding spots except for me and like 3 or so other people, we got stuck hiding near a dock right out in the open. I could feel a presence behind me and the people told me to just stay where I was, but me being a curious person I looked back and saw the craft hovering over the water.

Then I saw this blue figure, I couldn't really make out what it was but I knew it wasn't one of us, then I started feeling chills.. after that the people who were with me said we were going to lead an attack on the target, so after that we took off after it.

afterwards, I was woken up by the Emergency Alert System on my phone. I got up, smoked a cig and I could see the storms rolling in, lightning flashing pretty rapidly and close.. I thought about the dream and had chills.. then I see this thread and the military type theme and it gives me chills again...

edit on 4/29/2014 by eXia7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Sunday night/Monday morning was a rough night. Funnily enough, or perhaps coincidentally enough, a number of my colleagues at work mentioned the same thing...that they too had had a rough and restless night. Along with the OP, I find that resonantly strange?

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle
Complete opposite for me last night. Everything was very bliss full and harmonious. My bed is so nice and comfortable. Kinda feel like taking a nap now.
And I will tuck you in.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
My experience has been the opposite. I am an insomniac and for the last month or so my sleep has been worse and if I did sleep I was having nightmares related to a traumatic incident that happened several years ago.

The last couple of nights I have been having normal dreams that I actually had control over. I would say I was sleeping better, and i would be sleeping better if it wasn't for my downstairs neighbor cussing fits.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join