It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy of Control on Perception of Space

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I could link this to NWO, Secret societies, Science and a couple others so i think General will do. Connecting Dots and all that.

Well Let me Begin on in linking all Space agencies into one whole entity. I will use Vector symbology.
Nasa has a Vector... As Does Russia... As does Japan...

Infact if you look close enough look at all these vectors slipped into logos everywhere.

www.youtube.com...

Watch it all, but especially pay attention and watch 13.20 until the photo zooms out.

Notice that on the Helmet you can see stars reflecting (including wierd vector thing)

So where are we at... All Space agencies are one and the same, and we can see the stars reflecting off his helmet.

Ok now it gets weirder. Can you notice any stars in the background after it zooms out.

There are NONE...

Only when Gross matter becomes involved does the light become visible eg. helmet reflection. In Free Space you cannot see light.
This is not what is taught. And i now believe it is for a reason. All pictures of the universe are filtered and altered and changed...
By this Group/Elite society who control all space pics and therefore your perception of what it is.

It could change Religions, Science, Why we are here, How we see ourselves, if we knew.

What is space really... I dont know. But i do know it is not what is being taught.

Please go easy its Just dot connecting. And keep an Open mind always.

Thanks
edit on 29-4-2014 by GallopingFish because: Spelling

edit on 29-4-2014 by GallopingFish because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
If light is not visible in space until it hits matter, then wouldn't it become visible as soon as it hits the lense of the camera, or your eyeballs? Which, that kind of negates the whole invisible stars theory in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Or maybe they all have similar symbols because they are all trying to achieve the same thing. Maybe they all have vector symbols because, believe it or not, the understanding of vectors is hugely important to space projects, or just physics in general.

I get that there are a lot of people on here trying to find a conspiracy anywhere they can, but come on. And do some research on photography about the stars, it has been more than widely covered.
edit on 29-4-2014 by Acronychal because: I was being a bit harsh, sorry

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: GallopingFish

Notice that on the Helmet you can see stars reflecting (including wierd vector thing) - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Are they stars or tiny scratches on the reflector on the helmet being illuminated by the sun?

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Aldakoopa

This Energy we like to refer to as light does not atrophy until it interacts with Gross matter.
Perhaps your eye would see something (i don't know i'm not an expert on eyeballs)

The light we see, photons, the heat we feel this is all a secondary effect after this energy strikes gross matter
This is the stuff we have measured at 299,792,458 m/s.

In Free space before Matter is struck this energy is in its Primary form.
This is not being Taught.

This is a huge conspiacy beacause... If you cant see stars in Space, there is not light speed in space.
If there is no lightspeed then all of the light you see from stars on earth isnt millions of years old.
It could be minutes, it could be instantaneous.
If you can't see light in space, All the theories collapse.

www.youtube.com...

This is why its a huge conspiracy. We are being Lied to big time.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

No they are not scratches, They are the stars. They obviously aren't scratches.

Just Look at the video as it zooms out. And around the sun reflection on the helmet you can see some.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: GallopingFish

No they are not scratches, They are the stars. They obviously aren't scratches.

Just Look at the video as it zooms out. And around the sun reflection on the helmet you can see some.

Obviously?

So you are going on eyes site alone from a YouTube video to come to that conclusion?

I have seen this many times, its been used in many videos.

The up-loader Luna Cognita or whatever their name is is a known hoaxer around these parts.

How do you know whats being reflected are stars and not scratches?

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I used my eyes, all you need is your eyes to see they are reflections.
Even if they were scratches the fact they are illuminated and the background is not points out the fact i'm getting at.

I know you don't believe me thats fine. It doesnt change what I know.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Great, great post. Great You tube vid also.

It amazes me that out of your many characters and data you have brought forth for us to dissect, people want to argue about the thing this post was not about. I think the world is comfortable operating this way. Lets ignore the facts and dispute anything that doesn't fit into the prescribed way of things.

Anyway, that's all you guys get.
I have spit out the bones now to the meat.

This was a great post and it shows a hidden hand like religion. But like religion, its sources are found in spirituality, where the symbols have a completely different meaning than its modern uses. I like to think like a coin, both sides representing the same thing....so. What if this was an ancient symbol that was discovered by a space related event and it just traveled through the sub-conscious in a way that all of our symbols do. I tend to believe they are forcing somethings on us because they are trying to resurrect an ancient way and system. The ancient way I believe was completely natural. The force and secretive part of the new 'entities' derives from them trying to implement an old way on people who have no clue. The vatican mocking the Pharaoh down to a 'T' is a perfect example.

On the other side of the coin, it could be an evil, wicked organizations(entities) operating like the power rangers (lol).

We see this thing in other arenas like entertainment.

I agree, they may well be one compartmentalized unit.

Its weird how the colonial world left Africa behind ( along with the natural way of doing things), and as vast and advance Africa is it does not have anything to do with space.

**You guys are reaching. Rather its the sun, scratches or Marvin the Martian, will someone address the fact, why these remote agencies use the same symbol.
edit on 29-4-2014 by AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS because: addition.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS

Thanks for posting something that adds to this. Its refreshing

Yeah I agree the symbol links to something more but im not sure what, but we arent being told the truth. The truth about the symbol and the truth on the nature of space.

Why though?

Control, fear of the truth, dislike for the mainstream human.

Or there is something so great that they dont want to tell us???

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Space in my view isnt dead and has greater properties than a fabric for mass to rest on. The mystery of space i reckon resides in how radiated energy in all its different forms and frequencies interact with it. Im think the differences cause difference effects in the behaviour of space, that the characteristics of space and energy are intoven just as much as mass and energy are interwoven.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

Agreed space isn't dead or empty as many think.
I like to think of free space as a kind of primorial atmosphere or aether and its through this which this energy is conducted or inducted.

Ill look for some references from Tesla about aether.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   

ill go a set beyond again to say its more than a conductor a conduit its a alive and has it own awarness.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Existing certainty is awesome. You could well have added a piece to the puzzle as to why the true nature of space is being hidden.

A web of information that is aware and everywhere, I get plucked from it stuck on earth and then told a bunch crap to slow me down...

Why not, nothings impossible

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   

The use of the term web tweaked an idea in my head that space functions like an internet web and transfers conscious energy to animate all forms of life. I believe that in order to anything exotic like travel at warp speed, go through dimension portals will require an accurate understanding of the true nature of space. Until then we are moving through space by prosaic methods cars and rockets etc. What is more interesting is that if that transfer mechanism could be established scientifically it would mean a conclusive answer yes life exists in abundance through the cosmos.
edit on 29-4-2014 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 02:56 AM
link   

I remember reading something like " matter does not create conciousness but consciousness can create matter" it only works that way.

It is theorized that the sun and stars are not what modern science theories claim them to be. (remember nuclear fusion is only a theory for what is happening, not a fact) infact under the photosphere no one knows.

In other theories The sun is seen more of a converter from counterspace or another dimension. It burns nothing. A massive electromagnetic ball. But if it burns nothing then you can't put a meter on it... So TPTB dont like that idea.

Electricity has a huge part to play. Most don't understand the true nature of electricity.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 04:54 AM
link   

matter does not create conciousness but consciousness can create matter" it only works that way.

Nuclear fusion, photosphere these are all descriptions to explain what we are perceiving. What we are perceiving is only made possible by us being animated through consciousness. It could be very possible everything we perceive is a manifested form of consciousness.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Yeah I understand about percieving and understanding this world, through conciousness.
This ties in perfectly what im getting at with the thread, the lies being fed to us.

Can people percieve and understand this universe when all the people up in high places and places of control decide that its not what they want you to percieve.

top topics

join