It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine crisis Canada's News, CBC Channel Reports From The Right Sector Militia Camp In Ukraine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Ukraine crisis Canada's News, CBC Channel Reports From The Right Sector Militia Camp In Ukraine

While watching CBC today CBC apparently has being given permission to visit and report From The Right Sector Militia Camp from somewhere in an forest in Ukraine while doing so CBC is being an propaganda mouthpiece for them in an video report and article that has being released today.

Ukraine crisis: Kharkiv Mayor Hennady Kernes shot in the back

On the Video it starts from 0:50. Rather then calling them the Right Sector CBC is referring the fascists as Ukrainian volunteers taking matters to their own hands without explaining the viewer how they managed to be so well organized for the news.

At 1:10 Is pretty much hilarious how the masked fascist claims they want to live in an free country but haven't we heard this before to as well?

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

S&F because this is harper dabbling in areas he should keep his nose and all of ours out of in no uncertain terms. Canada was neutral to political BS and should stay that way. Harper is leading us down a very slippery slope and this will end badly. Between trudeau fracturing canada, mulroney starting the destruction with SRTCs and NAFTA, cretien and his devisive efforts, paul martin that corrupt scumbag and harper finishing the job with lies about bank bailouts, the 2013 economic action plan "bail-ins," toxic Bills, the TAP and TPP, doing anything with the Ukraine is making us look really stupid. As stupid as the US government (the regular peeps are good), but without the muscle to back up the foreign policy arrogance.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 4/29.2014 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter

While watching CBC today CBC apparently has being given permission to visit and report From The Right Sector Militia Camp from somewhere in an forest in Ukraine while doing so CBC is being an propaganda mouthpiece for them in an video report and article that has being released today.

Ukraine crisis: Kharkiv Mayor Hennady Kernes shot in the back

On the Video it starts from 0:50. Rather then calling them the Right Sector CBC is referring the fascists as Ukrainian volunteers taking matters to their own hands without explaining the viewer how they managed to be so well organized for the news.

At 1:10 Is pretty much hilarious how the masked fascist claims they want to live in an free country but haven't we heard this before to as well?

Thanks for posting this. I saw this as well earlier this evening.

I have to say the whole thing looked hokey to me. Fresh new matching uniforms for "volunteers" and at the end it says they are looking for funding.

The training exercises? WTH? I looked like a movie set.

Those masks? How in the hell are you supposed to keep a field of view in those get ups? Ridiculous.

This reminds me of Libya. CBC had and inside view as well. They were shooting guns off into the air like cowboys and fire anti air at planes that could not be seen or heard. nobody was concerned about taking cover. I'm convinced it was staged. Maybe CBC does not know about it, but they are being put on at the very least.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   
And yet the CBC does not have enough money for Hockey Night in Canada,, and it will be cancelled.

Some one needs too tell Harper, that the CBC isNOT a propaganda arm of the current

oh for the days of Laurier Lapiere and " This Hour Has Seven Days "

now that was outstanding journalism.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

How is this info NEW by any means? The Right Sector had camps all along. Everybody knew that. Yanukovich knew about it, but, obviously, he thought, that since they're pro-ukranian, he could control them. Ooops. Well, didn't see that one coming, did he? 8-)
He even closed his eyes on some of their "wrongdoings". But to what extent? Nazis were openly marching on the streets of Ukranian cities and noone could stop them.
The Russians, Ukranians and the Belorussians celebrate Victory day in May. The 9th of May, to be exact, and this day is nearing. We can only imagine what the right sector has in store for this occasion.
Here's 2011. Veterans came to a WW2 memorial to pay their dues to relatives and friends who died in the war. Many brought their childrem.

www.youtube.com...

My great-grandfather died in the war. Another one lived to tell the story. My great-grandmother and grandmother survived the bombings. And that's just the closest relatives. For example, my brother-in-law's grandmother and grandfather both fought in the war. So many families all around the world are part of this.
There are many proud families, who's ancestors paid the highest price for stopping Hitler. And I'm most sure that anyone with respect for the bravery and sacrifice for WW2 veterans, would clench their fists after seeing this. There is no doubt that what they fought is pure evil. And Victory Day is when we pay our respects. In Ukraine, Victory Day may as well turn into a massacre. As they say, stay tuned. Time for the reporters to wake up to the new reality.

My point is that the Right Sector is no ordinary protester group. Those are crackhead nationalists. And the red-black flag the're waving here and their is not just a flag, but a manifest, that fachism is still strong in the Ukraine. It's the flag of pro-nazi forces, that burned down whole villages and did most horrible things to civilians. I want that to be clear in case anyone is not aware why East Ukraine is so pissed off about the Right Sector and Svoboda.
Don't know, who's that Bandera guy? Here. "Enjoy". And may Google translate be with you.

slavgromada.wordpress.com...

hnn.us...

Yeah, reporter really should have mentiont that Kernes took the "terrosists" aka "anti-Maidan" side when the conflict in East Ukraine just started. More so, he was anti-Maidan all along, judging by what I heard him say on numerous interviews. And if we look at the map, we see that Kharkov IS North-East Ukraine, which pretty much explains why he was shot. Next guy will probably be Dobkin, the former mayor of Kiev and an anti-Maidan figure too. Kiev released him from jail for protest activity and a bunch of Maidan "protesters" attacked him, when he came to take part in tv debates with the candidates for president.

Here you go.
www.youtube.com...
Cops just stood there and watched.
He's candidate for president. According to Ukranian laws, a candidate has same rights as the president, including immunity. Another funny thing is that candidates should be granted protection, but the gorevnment refuses to provide it and most private security companies are too scared to take on such clients, as they simply cannot guarantee safety.

Tsarev, another candidate for president, was beaten up.

Enjoy.
www.youtube.com...
Guy is being taken away by ambulance, the "peaceful protesters" shout "pierce the tires". Nice.

I dunno, guys.
Ukraine has gone ape#.

Now politicians get shot. Yanukovich, that thieving rat bastard along with his lackeys was by no means even half as bad as the current guys at power. Poor people. What have they done...

Oh, and do keep in mind that the Maidan horde hates Russia, therefore, Europe should get ready to greet their new Maidan "friends". Soon they will be going West, most of them illegally, in order to provide for their families. The economy in Ukraine is in decline. Businesses are closing down for various reasons. They simply have no choice. And the'll be bearing gifts. Gifts they plundered from military bases and police departments all over the country. Hello cheap small arms. Godbye European safety.
Right Sector will never surrender their guns. They're not stupid. Most certain, that they created caches all over Ukraine - just in case. Hey, why not. And as any non-government organization, they need funds, and some members have ambitions.
Good criminal business. You got a pack of nazi-crackheads who got heaps of guns and would most likely want to sell them. For FS, they're 100% cop-proof. It's a no-brainer. Catch a flight fo Ukraine, find a Red Sector officer, make the order and wait for the mule to cross the EU border and deliver the "goods".
Another "funny" thing is that the Ukranian cops let the "Maidan heroes", as they put it, just walk away, no matter what crime. One group tried to rob a bank. It was all over the news. The police surrounded them, confiscated their guns and *let them go* that very evening on the grounds of their "contribution to the Maidan movement". So you cross the border, deliver the guns and come back. Got caught in Ukraine? No problem. Surrender weapons, be set free,go assemble a new shipment and GET IT RIGHT THIS TIME. Get caught in EU country? Get deported and try again. Cool.
Game over. Load game.

What a crazy reality we are living in...

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Well Russia Today has the jump on them and most educated people I know watch RT to get the other side of the story and only then do they have the infomarion needed to decide what they think before saying anything.

John Kerry shot himself in the foot on twatter yesterday because RT promoted his #hastag for slaging RT off so he has no excuse now for not knowing just what the people think.

Truth always wins out in the end, it just takes years and 9-11 is a case in point.

top topics

join