It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what's your take on Russia.??? Doom? or hype?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I say Hype
really?? we are gonna go to war with Russia??? look behind the curtain..it is not what it seems.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

originally posted by: MessageforAll
a reply to: jrod

Agreed, i do believe that the petrodollar is KEY in all of this, remember that the Chinese economy is adjusting downwards. And if they aren't careful the Chinese economy might stall and eventually halt.

At this point if they would be a new reserve currency it would be the Yuan. That would boosts china's power by ... alot.

That's why I think china is doing business with Russia ( and NK ) because lets face it, they despise the US.

China will never hold reserve currency

If the dollar falls the world economy falls and a new currency will emerge likely western country's will all back a new currency than use the yuan It just won't happen

Sorry, I disagree with you. The yuan will rule, rule, rule by economic force.

You really expect the west to go along with that after the intentional crashing of the USD and global economy? Which will be directly to blame on Russia China? That's an act of war...

Come on... There not going to be too pleased, and there certainly not going to jump on any yuan train, just not realistically going to happen, in a million years

I personally see a new gold backed currency with the EU & US and much of the western world and allies

And possibly a gold backed dinar in ME & Africa, new gold backed currency in South America and BRICS

edit on 28-4-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I will go on the record with the following.

The point of no return was reached long before this physicly, even took place. This is no repeat of the Cold War, far from it. It will not be resolved diplomaticly. Russia could do everything in it's power to compremise and bend over backwards to meet Western demands.And even then the West will not back off.To break Russia and allies is the Holy Grail for the Western Globalist. Russia has been intentionally surrounded and backed into a corner, as has her allies.They are not stupid, and are well aware of what is at stake. Dammed if they do, dammed if the don't. Russia's hand will be forced to enter Ukraine.They will also enter Poland , Moldova and other bordering European Nations, soon there after. Not because of a desire to expand territory.But as a defensive measure to confront Western forces that are already there and growing.

This confrontation will start before the the end of May.I also predict that there will be major economic upheavals, around the same time for Australia, US and the Euro zone. Naturally others will be effected as a knock on, but these shall be the primaries. Socially these countries, will also have internal upheavals. Just in time to offshore the disgruntled, to fight and die on foriegn soil in the developing months there after.

I will also say that Australia, will have a full blown Spring by November and Russia and her allies, will be abscent during the November G20. I will return here again at the end of May.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: 13th Zodiac
I will go on the record with the following.

The point of no return was reached long before this physicly, even took place. This is no repeat of the Cold War, far from it. It will not be resolved diplomaticly. Russia could do everything in it's power to compremise and bend over backwards to meet Western demands.And even then the West will not back off.To break Russia and allies is the Holy Grail for the Western Globalist. Russia has been intentionally surrounded and backed into a corner, as has her allies.They are not stupid, and are well aware of what is at stake. Dammed if they do, dammed if the don't. Russia's hand will be forced to enter Ukraine.They will also enter Poland , Moldova and other bordering European Nations, soon there after. Not because of a desire to expand territory.But as a defensive measure to confront Western forces that are already there and growing.

This confrontation will start before the the end of May.I also predict that there will be major economic upheavals, around the same time for Australia, US and the Euro zone. Naturally others will be effected as a knock on, but these shall be the primaries. Socially these countries, will also have internal upheavals. Just in time to offshore the disgruntled, to fight and die on foriegn soil in the developing months there after.

I will also say that Australia, will have a full blown Spring by November and Russia and her allies, will be abscent during the November G20. I will return here again at the end of May.

That works both ways, nobody could ever just believe after the collapse of the Soviet Union the west wouldn't continue to grow there alliance, that's what mankind has done for century's why would it stop after the collapse of the Soviet Union, nobody's stupid enough to be love the Russian federation wouldn't again seek to rival the west once she was strong enough again

It's really not that hard to gain support for. People who was once ruled by the Russia Empire and the Soviet Union, it's like so,embody whose been kidnapped by a bully why they want protection or had to get the police involved, nobody can blame Eastern Europe for requesting to join NATO

I think things are beginning to simmer down a touch now, Russia runs the risk of destroying itself and isolating itself from much of the world,

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: MessageforAll
a reply to: jrod

Agreed, i do believe that the petrodollar is KEY in all of this, remember that the Chinese economy is adjusting downwards. And if they aren't careful the Chinese economy might stall and eventually halt.

At this point if they would be a new reserve currency it would be the Yuan. That would boosts china's power by ... alot.

That's why I think china is doing business with Russia ( and NK ) because lets face it, they despise the US.

China will never hold reserve currency

If the dollar falls the world economy falls and a new currency will emerge likely western country's will all back a new currency than use the yuan It just won't happen

Sorry, I disagree with you. The yuan will rule, rule, rule by economic force.

You really expect the west to go along with that after the intentional crashing of the USD and global economy? Which will be directly to blame on Russia China? That's an act of war...

Come on... There not going to be too pleased, and there certainly not going to jump on any yuan train, just not realistically going to happen, in a million years

I personally see a new gold backed currency with the EU & US and much of the western world and allies

And possibly a gold backed dinar in ME & Africa, new gold backed currency in South America and BRICS

Americans want to think the US dollar will always be the choice of currency and it will be as long as it has the military might to back it up. But the dollar still exerts a significant pull over 31 of the emerging-market currencies. But a number of countries, including India, Malaysia, the Philippines and Russia, appear to have slipped anchor since the financial crisis. Comparing the past two years with the pre-crisis years (from July 2005 to July 2008), they show that the dollar’s influence has declined in 38 cases.

It's taking hold here in Asia.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 04u04162014-04-28T20:16:04-05:00160404pm8 by musicismagic because: picture

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
My take on the situation and where it falls on the scale depends on the answer to this: are you playing the short or long game?

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Jordan River

It could be one of the most critical issues of our generation but I feel it would take a Western strike to start anything because the Russians are not moving in on anyone and I believe that if they were they would of already been in there.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Jordan River

I think this is just the endgame of what former DEPSECDEF (and former World Bank President) Paul Wolfowitz and his PNAC buddies planned out for the US, back in 1991 (aka the Wolfowitz Doctrine).

"We learned that we can use our mlitary in the region (ME) and the soviets won't stop us, and we've got about 5 or 10 years to clean up those old soviet client regimes..." (according to General Wesley Clark)

Time is up.

*I still don't think Russia wants to escalate this "conflict" into WW3, unless they find themselves with their backs against the wall.
edit on 28-4-2014 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I have to agree.

Petrodollar is more & more in danger every day which passes.

Especially with the newly divorce between US/Saudi Arabia. Whoops!

The Petrodollar is the linchpin with US.
edit on 28-4-2014 by SurrenderingAmerica because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
No one has mentioned anything about Russia making deals with China, India, and Iran that will weaken the petrodollar. That is why the US wants to sanctioned Russia.

Very true.

The question is, will the US go to war against the rest of the world in an attempt to save the USD as a single GRC?
They did in the past, but what is coming now has no precedence since the downfall of the Templars.
Would they rather try and take the world down with them, than to face fundamental financial and monetary reforms?

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
No way US/NATO will go to war over Ukraine.

However,

they would like to weaken Russia by

a) economic sanctions
b) arming Ukraine to bleed Russian army and economy kind of like Afghanistan.

Has anyone noticed, that sanctions so far have been mostly light like on officials and companies.

This is a little trap to have Russians invade and fight guerrilla war. Once they are in, then real hard economic sanctions will show their face along with lots of weapons for Svoboda and Right Sector elements. There is one point though, guerrilla war if costly if fought on the hostile territory where guerrillas have support. In Eastern Ukraine these guerrillas would not be welcome and wined and dined in local shelters.

Russians have openly said that if Kiev does not use military against the protestors in the east, then Russia will not invade.

Hopefully peaceful referendums take place and regions decide their own future. Kiev does not have any legitimate government anyways to call orders to other regions.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: victor7

Victor7 I completely agree!

Thats how my mindset is based. However, Russia realized this from Afghanistan.

If anything, this is why they pulled back. Russia knows China is on the 'chopping block' next.

US Pres. Pinocchio Obama damn near declared war on China during his 'Asian Pivot'.

If Crimea annexation seemed docile, wait until Crimean 2.0 with China lol.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: victor7

a) economic sanctions

Our council of economic wise men (I don't know any better translation) already advised our Government that they calculated economic sanctions against Russia would be very detrimental to our own interests.
We can't hit them without hitting ourselves anymore, and their retaliation might be even worse for us.
(Germany that is... but if they hit us, they will subsequently hit the EU, and thereby the US too.)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   
This is clearer an repeat of WW2 when the fascists tried to take over Russia and now the fascists are doing and are trying to do so again.

a) economic sanctions b) arming Ukraine to bleed Russian army and economy kind of like Afghanistan.

They would weaken Russia by weak economic sanctions? yeah right these same economic sanctions had no effect on Syria's military nor government the only thing that the economic sanctions can do is they try to force an protest movement throught the efforts by the NGOs.

arming Ukraine to bleed Russian army and economy kind of like Afghanistan

Yup that sure worked in Afghanistan didn't it? by arming Islamists.
edit on 29-4-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   
And if Russia rolls Tanks into Tienamin Square,, will American Servicemen,, fight for China?

because Russia being the Master, Doll within a Doll type of mindset,,,, does not like China' and America's new Buddy.. Buddy attitude./relationship.

hmmmmmm

Blame Nixon and his little white balls.

ping pong.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
The war will certainly happen. Would already have happened if Turkey hadn't got caught starting a war with Syria (who is leaking all these phone convos. BTW? Nuland's call? Russians call? Seems fishy....) with all that plus a lot of other fishy stuff, it's very clear that have been many deliberate efforts to kick this off. Eventually one will work.

Also the fact that it was planned, long ago. This is but the deep breath before the plunge, I'm sorry to say.

Aim small, miss small.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I think the possibility is there.
It depends on how far the zioniosts in Ukraine are willing to go. They, and their little zio-friends in the US had plans for that place and aren't willing to give it up lightly. Russia should steam-roll that place and order arrest warrants.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

This is clearer an repeat of WW2 when the fascists tried to take over Russia and now the fascists are doing and are trying to do so again.

The Fascists already have in the form of the United Russia Party. Like the Nazis, they believe in the Leader Principle, giving absolute power and undying loyalty to their leader in exchange for economic prosperity and conservative social stability. Like Hitler, Putin has fomented nationalistic violence in a neighboring sovereign state in order to annex it. Unlike their response to Hitler, the Europeans and Americans now realize that capitulation would be a mistake. That is why they have started by imposing sanctions.

What terms and conditions have the EU and US stated that Russia must meet in order for the sanctions to be lifted? They have not specified any because they do not intend to lift them. They are intending the economic destruction of the current Russian state. As the Russian economy fails and society becomes unstable, the United Russia Party will start to lose its grip on the Russian people. In desperation, Putin might attempt to engage NATO militarily in the hopes that battlefield victories abroad will distract from the misery at home.

edit on 29-4-2014 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
I think the possibility is there.
It depends on how far the zioniosts in Ukraine are willing to go. They, and their little zio-friends in the US had plans for that place and aren't willing to give it up lightly. Russia should steam-roll that place and order arrest warrants.

Sh! They're supposed to be Nazis, not Jews, remember?

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
To the OP: Hype

Nothing is going to come of this. The US has shown repeatedly it doesnt have the stomach for war and the EU needs Russia for energy. Heck many in the EU dont even want to sanction Russia over this.

Again, NOTHING is going to happen unless you see Russia invade a NATO country. At that point all bets are off but Russia isnt going to do that anyway so its a moot point.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join