It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US pilot believes he's found wreckage of missing airliner - right where the flight vanished seven w

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Unfortunately some high tech equipment is optional for commercial planes and it seems to me that Malaysia Airways took the cheaper route whenever they had an option too. ent reply to: CINY8

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
He says it's the right size. That he got specs from the manufacturer. I just wonder what in the photo gave him scale. a reply to: freakjive

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
They know exactly where that plane is. So... they can find a piece of dog mess from outer space, but they can't find a 300 foot long commercial airliner? BAA BAA BAA!!!

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
So how come the flight was sighted over the Maldives by residents there flying no more than 500 feet off the ground then heading a southerly direction to the Diego Garcia base?

Around sunrise at 6:15 AM on March 8, 2014 (9:15 AM Malaysia time), several residents on the Maldives island of Huvadhoo reported seeing a very low-flying jumbo jet. The residents provided good detail and described the aircraft as white with red stripes, which is very similar to the colours of MH370. According to some residents, the plane was flying so low they could see the doors on the plane. The residents stated that they sometimes see small seaplanes around the island, but this was the first time they ever saw a jumbo jet. People were coming out of their houses to see what was causing the tremendous noise. The eyewitnesses say that the airplane was travelling in a south-east direction toward Addu, the last and most southern island in the Maldives.
There are several important facts and observations that need to be made at this point:
Huvadhoo residents would have been the first (the sighting happened around sunrise) and last to see the plane before it reached Diego Garcia, which is mainly south of Huvadhoo. Although there was one more Maldives island (Addu Island, about 50 miles straight south of Huvadhoo) before Diego Garcia, the plane was reportedly travelling in a south-east direction apparently in order to miss Addu Island.
If the plane was flying so low that some people could see the plane’s doors and it was very loud, then it was probably flying no more than 500 feet above sea level. At this flying height, the plane was flying low enough to avoid conventional radar.
The time the plane was spotted was about 8.5 hours from take-off and it had flown roughly 2,200 miles, averaging approximately 250 miles per hour. (From Kuala Lumpur to the original destination of Beijing was 2,700 miles.) Although the plane had more drag at the lower altitude and would have gotten worse fuel mileage, the much slower than normal speed would have compensated for the greater air resistance.[25]
From the point where the plane was spotted, there was another 500 miles to Diego Garcia, or approximately two hours at its then current speed.

The Diego Garcia base is 450 miles away from the Maldives!

The rest of this article is shocking because it makes a hell of a lot of sense that MH-370 looks like it has been switched! Read the article!

MH-370: Evidence Of False Flag

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: LrdRedhawk
They know exactly where that plane is. So... they can find a piece of dog mess from outer space, but they can't find a 300 foot long commercial airliner? BAA BAA BAA!!!

Space is better explored than our oceans atm, well im not saying we have discovered more than 5% of the universe, but you know what i mean

Its deep, its dark, its dangerous - in some ways its more dangerous than space at extreme depths.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
As far as the search for MH370 on Tomnod goes, they've ended their efforts as of today.
Over 8 million volunteers searched 1,007,750 km/2
"Search teams investigated all the promising leads we discovered but the plane has still not been found"
Tomnod

No mention of the image in question....

IMHO, I'd be looking in hangars at ISI controlled air bases in Southern Pakistan, look how long they were able to "hide" Osama in plain sight...

edit on 30-4-2014 by Tworide because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
btw. there is another company, GeoResonance, specialized in ocean geography or something like this, that claims to have found the plane in the Bay of Bengal.
Thousands of miles away from the official search area.
They apparently have evidence that points to a plane crash, but it is dismissed by Malaysian officials...
Wonder when they will admit that there might be something true about it.
www.cbsnews.com...

edit: btw. the flight path would fit this theory and if this is true, India did hide something. They must have seen it on their radar when it is only 182miles south of Bangladesh.
And I do not suspect a company to ruin their image by claiming something like this without being 100% sure
edit on 30-4-2014 by aLLeKs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
It could be a airplane from World War II. There should be many of those in the South East Asia.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
First of all you would not see the plane if it were underwater, and it is not going to float for very long, at least not he majority of it. If it remains relatively intact it will sink. All that will float are individual pieces. This looks like nothing more than clouds. In fact, the portions that are not within the shape of the supposed airplane look even more like clouds, which also look the same as the supposed aircraft.

When they look like clouds, and we know clouds are going to be in images taken from such an altitude, a person is not going to have to prove they are clouds as much as someone is going to have to prove these are not clouds, given that the first explanation makes far less assumptions. For it to be the plane we have to make more assumptions, like that it is still floating on the surface, that it would be near the flight path, that all of the searchers missed it the first time, etc...

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian I have searched through the same sattellite image search as this gentleman,i have found countless of items.I saved a few images and have come to the conclusion there must be an awful lot of ocean trash,as there is said to be "no signs" of the missing plane.
I did not have the luck of finding objects below surface as the waters are so deep and dark.Most images were grayscale aswell the weather in most areas extremely stormy.
I really do hope he has found the missing plane,anything to bring their loved ones closure of some type.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: benrl
It all feels very "lost" to me.

There was that whole plot point that someone planted a crashed 747 in the ocean to be found, specifically to throw off the search for the real one.

I was thinking the same thing!! If the real plane was there, and that easily spotted, they would have found it already, and there would be no mystery. This fellow might be legit, and the images look good, but I don't think it's the real flight.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join