It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Came First? The Alien or The UFO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
This just popped into my head.

Did the idea of aliens visiting us come AFTER historic reports where people saw lights/craft/phenomena in the sky and concluded those might be piloted by aliens? (Which of course, sort-of, makes sense as a theory). Thus...the observation of objects in the skies "created" as a result the belief in aliens.

Or did the idea that UFOs are alien-piloted craft come AFTER mankind throughout history in their religions etc. at first believed/accepted that aliens/gods etc. exist,. maybe even are those who created us...and only THEN when phenomena had been observed they concluded that it must be those aliens/gods who are piloting those objects. (Which also would make sense seeing that even ancient cultures had beliefs in gods, "star people" etc.)

In other words...which came first? The aliens...or the UFOs?

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Depends on your source. We talking biblical circle in circle flying machines and chariots of the gods flying across the sky ufos, or strange demons and elves type aliens? Both have a long history

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
You mean did Mankind manifested Aliens, or Aliens arrived on Earth by their own will? Well... the answer is both. Yes and No. Blame for this the nature of reality. From the perspective of our observations Aliens came first, but from the true 7th density perspective the two overlaps. Neither is correct. It is, because it has to be. And it has to be, because the Dude hates somebody to pee on his carpet. Horse.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: NoRulesAllowed

I would guess this will require some deep thought.
If you are speaking of a "UFO" as being something not identfiable as a bird, or whatever else may have flown at the time, then I would have to say it was the UFO first.
Otherwise how would an "alien" get here. If they had walked over, they would not have needed to fly anything.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: teamcommander
Perhaps being so far advanced, they no longer need to "fly" anywhere...or even in vehicles of any kind?

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Aliens from other planets is a fairly new idea compared to historic records of strange creatures among us.

I made a video about this subject and share it here in hopes to help you enjoy a conclusion that Dr Jacques Vallée came to over his 50 years of researching this subject.

The vid and voice are mine. The opinions are of Vallee.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Unless the ET teleported here..the UFO probably came first.

The 'first' UFO could conceivably have been an automated probe, similar to our own robotic missions.

Then, a 'manned' mission which of course would mean ET and UFO together.

(If the 'ET' are some separate and secretive branch of intelligent life, long-forgotten by modern Humans, but originating here on Earth...they'd be just as interesting and fascinating scientifically as 'ET', but strictly speaking would be Earthlings, like us)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
One can conceive of aliens from another planet as soon as one understands that they are living on a planet and there are others, so I don't think anyone had to see a UFO before pondering about life elsewhere in the universe. Stargazing has probably led to the imagining of both the alien and the UFO before either were formally reported, whether or not the imaginer went on to tell others about the ideas or not. To me, something about the night sky invites the imagination to conceive of things flying across it. This is not to imply that aliens and UFOs are necessarily an imaginary phenomenon, just that one might imagine either of them without prior suggestion of either.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Uhm yes obviously something is going on, things just dont fit. Almost like the subject changes every time to suit the matter of the situation, does it not?

However I will say one thing, its more complicated then the god question or what came first the chicken or the egg, the god question is easy, man created god after god created man, and the chicken and the egg evolved side by side over millions of years. Things tend to be created side by side or evolve side by side, even ideas and concepts.

However on that whole alien thing...Who knows! I dont know bro, ask the grays, or other. As they are so fond of saying, and I quote "We are your evolution"

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Egoismyname

So true! Nobody likes to have another pee on there carpet.
edit on 10pmMondaypm282014f1pmMon, 28 Apr 2014 22:29:36 -0500 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

top topics

join