It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Matty Beckerman, I'm the Director of ALIEN ABDUCTION - I've seen The Brown Mountain Lights

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: nighthawk1954
WELCOME TO ATS!
I have but one simple question, how many abductions are you aware of in that area?

The legends in the area are filled with abduction stories dating all the way back to the Cherokee and Catawba Native Americans, but Initially I had only a few direct stories from people. Since making the movie people have started reaching out to me and just about every day more and more people come forward and have shared their abduction stories and first hand accounts. I haven't counted it up but it is significant.

Best
Matty

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AK907ICECOLD

originally posted by: Spiro

a reply to: MattyBeckerman
I'm looking forward to seeing your movie this summer.

Its available now to watch on demand. The link is in the OP

Cheers
Ignorant me has no clue what on demand means. I rent movies if I really want to watch them. I have not been to a theater in over 5years. No Netflix or what ever.

This is a link to all the places you can watch right now.
www.alienabductionfilm.com...

Once more, what the heck is on Demand? If its cable or something, I'm not interested. Thanks though Spiro

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: MattyBeckerman

originally posted by: nighthawk1954
WELCOME TO ATS!
I have but one simple question, how many abductions are you aware of in that area?

The legends in the area are filled with abduction stories dating all the way back to the Cherokee and Catawba Native Americans, but Initially I had only a few direct stories from people. Since making the movie people have started reaching out to me and just about every day more and more people come forward and have shared their abduction stories and first hand accounts. I haven't counted it up but it is significant.

Best
Matty

Very interesting! I can't wait for the movie! When is the release date, if you please?

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiro

I'm looking forward to seeing your movie this summer.

Its available now to watch on demand. The link is in the OP

Cheers
Ignorant me has no clue what on demand means. I rent movies if I really want to watch them. I have not been to a theater in over 5years. No Netflix or what ever.

This is a link to all the places you can watch right now.

Once more, what the heck is on Demand? If its cable or something, I'm not interested. Thanks though Spiro

On demand could be considered anything that you can play instantly when you choose, you could say youtube is an on-demand video service. Virgin Media do use the phrase for part of their cable service.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Hi Matty, in your opinion why do you think that the government is hell bent on keeping UFO and alien abductions so top secret is it really for our protection are the governments protection,heard something on tv last night that when Jimmy Carter was President he was told something on the UFO alien question that left him shaken he was holding his head down and sobbing ,So is that why we have no disclosure could it be something the world is not ready for>

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaws1975
Thanks for stopping by Matty, Could you give me your opinion on why Hollywood makes alien movies that 90% of the time are scary, when 90% of alien abductions and interactions are not like a horror movie? It seems there is a Hollywood agenda for the alien agenda, what say you?

In Hollywood we are contracted by the government to help spread the propaganda message.

JUST KIDDING?

Bottom line is simple Horror movies are marketable and out perform every other genre of film.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   

First off I want to Welcome you to ATS Matty and thanks for answering our questions.

Wasn't aware of these stories or these abductions in this area. Sounds pretty interesting.

My question is about the craft. Are these the traditional physical "UFOs" or is the light itself the "UFO"?

-SAP-

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954

It's available now all over the place. Check out the link below to watch.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaws1975
Thanks for stopping by Matty, Could you give me your opinion on why Hollywood makes alien movies that 90% of the time are scary, when 90% of alien abductions and interactions are not like a horror movie? It seems there is a Hollywood agenda for the alien agenda, what say you?

In Hollywood we are contracted by the government to help spread the propaganda message.

JUST KIDDING?

Bottom line is simple Horror movies are marketable and out perform every other genre of film.

Many a true word are spoken in jest... :p

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Hi and welcome.
Do you believe in the hollow earth theory and could these lights
and abductions have any connection with the hollow earth?

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: jasmine23
Hi Matty, in your opinion why do you think that the government is hell bent on keeping UFO and alien abductions so top secret is it really for our protection are the governments protection,heard something on tv last night that when Jimmy Carter was President he was told something on the UFO alien question that left him shaken he was holding his head down and sobbing ,So is that why we have no disclosure could it be something the world is not ready for>

Hi Jasmine,

I believe that most of humanity is not yet evolved enough not to freak out and try and kill any public visitation we might encounter. I can only imagine some crazy fanatical religious nut bag trying to take out a ship or 2 with a rocket launcher. If I were visiting this violent planet I would keep it pretty quiet.

I'm pretty sure the government does have all the info.

Best
Matty

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Trailor looks brill! I shall watch it at some point, although i'm in England and I don't think I can access it from here yet. The Google & Sony links said it wasn't available.

Alien Abduction looks truly horrific experience and i'd like to ask you if you think that Alien Abduction could be associated with Sleep paralysis in any way?

I used to have this SP happen quite often (I'm sure you have read about SP), a force of some kind scaring the sh it out of us. They also have sex with us and i'm wondering if that is for some 'Alien Hybrid' experiment.I also have had other experiences while asleep where I have felt like i was being 'lifted' or in the process of being 'teleported' until I awoke quite suddenly with shock not knowing if I was truly going somewhere or whether it was just a dream. It hasn't happened for a good few years now and I wonder if it was because I was too scared to let it take me, i kept waking up and they gave up on me. Or of course, maybe I was just dreaming.

Thanks in advance.
edit on CDTMon, 28 Apr 2014 12:51:34 -0500u3012x134x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
WHat did you study until now to find out what the purpose of the ET actions could be?

edit on 28-4-2014 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: seentoomuch
Hi Matty!

I watched your movie, "Alien Abductions" on Amazon last night. Wow! It was great! Pulled me in from the beginning and kept me through the credits at the end. The "nightfishin" reference was Brilliant! You are an extremely talented director and writer
I'll watch for all your projects in the future and will tell all my friends. Come film in Austin, we are independent friendly here….

Now, my question for you:

Do you know if the people on the mountain tend to go missing in the winter time? I ask this due to a mention of one type of alien that I was warned about in an experience. I was told never to go out in the countryside in winter at night. That there were ships that occasionally visit our planet and that the species in them prefer a cold dark climate to hunt their prey in. Makes me wonder about some of the cattle mutilations too. Did you notice any pattern with the locals you spoke to?

Thanks for visiting ATS, hope you stop by often,

STM

Hey STM,

So glad you enjoyed the film.
I love Austin, and have gone to SXSW about 10 times when I owned my record label. Stubs BBQ gets a big
from me and Alamo Draft House is the greatest movie theater on the planet.

The Brown Mountain lights are usually seen around fall. September - December. We shot the film where the real lights are seen in Sept - Oct and many of my crew saw the lights full on. But I never asked anyone what time of year they were abducted. I will add that to my research and try to correlate it to a time period.

thank you for your thoughtful question.

Best
Matty

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

My name is Matty Beckerman. I have seen the Brown Mountain Lights in NC and know they are real – and I made a movie about it: "ALIEN ABDUCTION." Ask me anything.

I am a Director, Writer, and Producer and through making “ALIEN ABDUCTION” I have extensively researched The Brown Mountain Lights. Through my research, I interviewed tons of locals about their own stories. From teachers, to police officers, professors and other experts, I had to re-evaluate my own skepticism. These were real people who had nothing to gain by sharing their experiences with me. Since the film came out I have met a ton of people that have opened up to me about their UFO, Paranormal and Alien experiences.

I believe The Brown Mountain Lights are bigger than Roswell, bigger than Area 51, because you can actually go there and see the lights yourself, as have thousands of people for hundreds of years.

I didn’t want to believe. But after witnessing the legendary Brown Mountain Lights myself, I had to reconsider everything I previously thought to be true. UFOs, Alien Visitation, and a government agenda to conceal the truth.

With billions of potentially habitable planets we can’t continue to believe were alone in the universe. I believe alien life exists. That is not a question for me anymore. The question for me is what is the Alien Agenda? Why are they studying us? There are several theories, and I would not rule anything out.

I am excited to discuss the Brown Mountain Lights with everyone and different UFO sightings and theories.

Please keep in touch with me on my websites:

www.alienabductionfilm.com
www.mattybeckerman.com

on social media
www.facebook.com...
twitter.com...
instagram.com...#
alienabductionfilm.tumblr.com...

Personal info
www.facebook.com...
www.instagram.com...
www.twitter.com...

You can watch “Alien Abduction” through the link below:

We launched a weather balloon into low earth orbit with a go-pro camera on it and recovered it for a scene in the film.
youtu.be...

Our producers on Alien Abduction include Lawrence Bender (Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill, Reservoir Dogs) and Mike Fleiss (Hostel, Texas Chainsaw Massacre). Previously, I Executive Produced “The Experiment” with Adrian Brody and Forest Whitaker. Before making movies I ran a soundtrack company that did over 40 film soundtracks from “Jackass” to “Charlotte’s Web.” I attended Tulane University, in New Orleans, where I founded a record label called Now Or Never Records and put out the first record from “The Dillinger Escape Plan”.

I currently reside in Los Angeles, CA and I’m a member of the Directors Guild of America.

Ask me anything!

*admin note:*
Please remember that Matty is our invited guest and he's giving of his time to interact with us and answer our questions, let's treat him with the polite respect we always show our AMA guests.
Enjoy!

Can you make me a movie star?
You did say anything Right?
I live 20 min away from brown mt.
I think those lights are Sasquatch carrying those orbs.
There is a video on YouTube showing a Sasquatch letting a orb lose.
I will see if i can find the vid and provide the link.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Dupe Post
edit on 4-28-2014 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Thanks for your answer Matty,I will look forward to watching your movie

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: anon72
I read in a recent interview of yours that you spoke of the "Road to Nowhere"

Blue Ridge parkway I always viewed it as a big trap. Almost like an animal trap where you block one side of an area off, you get the animal to go into it, then you block the other side off. That’s what these aliens were doing, they were blocking one side off of the tunnel to trap people. And the set was incredible, it was already there. That tunnel exists in Bryson City, its called the road to nowhere.

Source: www.geekosystem.com...

Very interesting. I have never heard of aliens trapping people in a tunnel etc.

Could you provide more infomation as to the location of this tunnel (GPS points, grid coords, County of local)?

Thank you and good luck with you work/movie etc.

The ROAD TO NOWHERE is a real tunnel in Bryson City NC.
It's super freaky.

www.westernncattractions.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Welcome, OP!

have you seen:

yt:Unholy Communion: The Fourth Kind Unveiled - Joseph Jordan and Guy Malone
www.youtube.com...

why do "aliens" slow down when the name of Jesus is mentioned?

as well, according to this, there is a hybrid program that is "assimilating" with humanity:

YT: UFO's Angels and the Bible I: Alien Abductions Explained
youtu.be...

what do you think is going on?
Thanks for your thoughts!

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bservant

... She had witnessed the lights with a large group of people one night. When she went home she was physically lifted up against the ceiling of her home. The next thing she knows is that she's in bed fully dressed and her husband jumps up next to her and says "I had the strangest nightmare, I was sucked up against the ceiling of the house" after the realization that they both had the same "dream" their daughter comes running into the room saying where have both of you been for the past day and a half, we've been looking everywhere.

They have no recollection of what happened during that period of lost time.

Are there official police records to show the daughter called the authorities on this case?

They were not missing for long enough to set off any alarm bells. The daughter thought they were just out of town or not home. If they would have been missing for much longer it would have been reported.

I have also interviewed police officers in the area who have similar stories themselves.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join