It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the Conspiracy to kill Blacks/Jews

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Why has there been so much war and hatred over the centuries toward blacks and Jews? I have thought about this a lot over the years and figured it has something to do with Yeshua's bloodline. First "they" call him outside of his name with the Imposter name Jesus Christ because it is an ultimate form of disrespect. All the known explanations of why the name Jesus is used instead of Yeshua are inadequate. Jesus is actually Maitreya or Sanada the Master of Demons and the Anti-Christ. Most people are missing this important fact! Those of you who are believers should know that the bibles says MOST will be deceived. That could only mean that many of those who think outside of the box and are in the minority are the ones who can truly see. I always find it interesting that Ethiopians and Jamaican bloodlines seem to be the most enlightened of the black race (also interesting.. truly enlightened blacks detest the "N" word). I am a black/Jamaican and I suspect Ethiopian btw.

Yeshua was anointed and a warrior, the true Messiah (Christ) will come from his bloodline. And "they" have created a huge propaganda campaign to keep Yeshua's bloodline secret. Why? Well from what I have learned it appears that the "controllers" don't have the necessary codes needed to program black Jews thru mind control. Yeshua was a black Jew as were the original Jews and thus why there were so many depictions of the black Madonna etc. The mystery of Yeshua the Nazarene has yet to truly be revealed/explored. I have been waiting for more secret ancient texts to appear and Im sure they will.. which will offer more insight into the truth behind the myth. For instance I believe Yeshua had human abilities like telepathy and healing but I think that walking on water and Moses parting of the red sea may have had something to do with Ark of the Covenant anti gravity technology as well as the building of the pyramids in Egypt.

Although I am a soldier ok General in God's army, I do not believe everything in the bible because it has been so manipulated but I do believe in the planting of Satan the serpents seed into human genes. It is obvious to me that Lucifer's intent upon wiping out the DNA of black Jews so that Christ cannot return in a new form. Instead "they" will orchestrate a biblical second coming which completely contradicts the truth and fools the people so much so that they could not recognize the true Messiah if he/she stood right in front of them and smacked them in the face.

youtu.be...
edit on 28-4-2014 by OccupySFV because: add link

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: OccupySFV

As an atheist I do however think that Jesus was, at least, a very clever philosopher. There are many who hate the jews because, they say, Jesus argued against the Pharisee.

Not because some pharisees were jews mean that all jews are pharisee. An analogy: Not because your thumb is a finger means that all your fingers are thumbs.

Never judge a book by its cover.

S&F for the call for peace.

edit on 28-4-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I always find it interesting that Ethiopians and Jamaican bloodlines seem to be the most enlightened of the black race (also interesting.. truly enlightened blacks detest the "N" word). I am a black/Jamaican and I suspect Ethiopian btw.

Just wondering if there could be an eensy weensy bias here?

Don't get me wrong, of course I think racism is awful...just wondered the above.

Instead "they" will orchestrate a biblical second coming which completely contradicts the truth and fools the people so much so that they could not recognize the true Messiah if he/she stood right in front of them and smacked them in the face.

Also confused on something with your inclusion of the youtube vid, are you saying that "Maitreya of Kenya" is the messiah?
Or the opposite?
edit on 4/28/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   

It's interesting because there are some things about Jesus that don't add up and they also are contrary to the teachings of the Bible. It makes me wonder what all these Christians are actually worshipping.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormy

As for me I feel it is the Old Testament which makes no sense. Why would God create all these souls if then he's going to kill them of put them in Hell forever?

I have a friend who is also a physicist, a preacher and he can read greek. He pointed out that the modern, english New Testament was incredibly distorted relative to the original writings.

Where in modern bible it says "a torture which lasts for eternity", it actually said, in the original, "a cleansing whose duration pertains to an age". Where it says that God said "fear me", it actually said, in the original, that God said "respect me".

You have to expect a level of corruption with each new "translations" and "new versions", especially with a text so old.

edit on 28-4-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chamberf=6

I always find it interesting that Ethiopians and Jamaican bloodlines seem to be the most enlightened of the black race (also interesting.. truly enlightened blacks detest the "N" word). I am a black/Jamaican and I suspect Ethiopian btw.

Just wondering if there could be an eensy weensy bias here?

Don't get me wrong, of course I think racism is awful...just wondered the above.

Instead "they" will orchestrate a biblical second coming which completely contradicts the truth and fools the people so much so that they could not recognize the true Messiah if he/she stood right in front of them and smacked them in the face.

Also confused on something with your inclusion of the youtube vid, are you saying that "Maitreya of Kenya" is the messiah?
Or the opposite?

Even if he was, it wouldn't be any more biased than the average western Christian insisting that Yeshua was a white dude. (my favorite depictions are the ones where he has short hair, trimmed beard, and pearly whites like one of the Bee Gees... always cracks me up when they drop off the WatchTower magazines and I thumb through it).

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Cuervo

Even if he was, it wouldn't be any more biased than the average western Christian insisting that Yeshua was a white dude.

I agree, except instead of biased there I would say just plain ignorant.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Or the opposite?

Matreya is related to this Benjamin Creme stuff. Many New Agers also believe that the "true" christ will be called Matreya, which happens to be the name of the coming Buddha.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

Or the opposite?

Matreya is related to this Benjamin Creme stuff. Many New Agers also believe that the "true" christ will be called Matreya, which happens to be the name of the coming Buddha.

Yeah, I was just asking since he said:

they could not recognize the true Messiah if he/she stood right in front of them and smacked them in the face.

Was kind of hoping he'd reply since it has shown he's been on ATS since posting the thread.
edit on 4/28/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

I totally agree that the new translations are incorrect and this can be pointed out with many different words. But there are also a couple of things which really make me laugh. One is that the Bible says that it is shameful for men to have long hair yet every depiction of Jesus pretty much depicts him with long hair.. It contradicts the very teaching in the first place, it's like it has been done to insult Jesus on purpose lol

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Any plan to subordinate people is a conspiracy to elevate the social standing or self esteem of the perpetrator.

It's happened countless times on all scales.

Humans will either transcend this or self destruct.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   

The Messiah's name is Yahoshua. Yeshua, ,Joshua, Iosus, Isa, and Jesus are all legitimate transliterations. You have to understand, we dont all speak Hebrew.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Jesus may have been a dark Jew, but I don't think he was actually a black Jew. There are lighter and darker individuals in all societies. I think the dark ones are older lines myself, from research I have done on this subject. Now this doesn't mean that Africans would be older, that is just a necessary change in their genetics.

We are all just people, even the neanderthals and other more ancient hominids were people. We can live together in peace no matter what our color or ethnicity...if we consider ourselves equals. The reason we have minority rights is because lots of people think they are better than others. That is not really true. It is our actions that judge us not our race, social standing, wealth, or sex.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormy
agreed

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest yes I am aware thank u

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne
true

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Chamberf=6
re-read my original post your answer is there.. and bias? actually it is just my observation.. please don't get stuck on racism, this thread is about genetics, awareness and bloodlines.

edit on 28-4-2014 by OccupySFV because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccupySFV

Well from what I have learned it appears that the "controllers" don't have the necessary codes needed to program black Jews thru mind control.

Excellent, you've cracked it, the codes for all the other races were easy to guess, 1234, 0000 etc but the code for black Jews is beyond us, for now......

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

I remember reading a long time ago The Song of Solomon in an old family bible and it saying something about - do you not like me because I am black? Yet when I have read the more modern versions of this the word black is changed. This fascinated me because of course if Solomon was black, David was and so down the bloodline.

You have to remember that today's Jews are mostly from Eastern Europe, converts and white so black Jews is somewhat inconvenient for them. When one considers that the Egyptians were a mix of Arab and Black it seems strange to think that the Jews were not similar.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I am sooooo bored with this whole race row that's going on. People say Blacks are being held back and yet a large number of millionaires and multimillionaires in the world are black (yh maybe not as many as whites but still) I've recently seen a debate show on in the UK that had a woman on there call for reperations for slavery but she didn't want money just their right place in society...correct me if i'm wrong but doesn't the United States have a black President (Or Mix raced if you wanna nitpick).

This is becoming such a dull and boring argument that I had to come here and put my two cents up. I'm white, yes and I know you might say that I dont understand because i'm not (insert skin colour) but come on really isn't it time we get passed this. I know there are racists in the world, I know a lot of people still hate blacks, Asians Jews etc for some reason but I'm sure a large number of black people hate white people, and Jews who hate whites/blacks etc. I mean remember what one of the Black Panthers said about hating Whites, wanting them off the face of the earth.

Its a bad argument and I will say this and then stop ranting, I think the main racists in the world are those who call racism any time someone criticizes something from a black person, or white person. Its time to get passed the past and look to the future, the only people holding black people or Jewish people etc back are themselves because they seem to always be calling the RACE card.

I'm passed it.
edit on 28-4-2014 by Danny85 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-4-2014 by Danny85 because: missed spelling

edit on 28-4-2014 by Danny85 because: re

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join