It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghosts of War

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
For the most part my life has been rather fortunate until recently a few months ago I got a great deal on several old battle rifles.

Purchased a Soviet Mosin Nagant M9130 from 1930, a Mauser K98 from 1933, and an SKS probably from the 60s. The Mosin and the Mauser most likely saw heavy combat during WW2 they both have what i believe to be kill marks etched into the receivers. As for the SKS based on the Arabic writing carved into the wooden stock my best guess would be this was used by the Mujaheddin in Afghanistan during the Soviet invasion in the 80s.

Anyways a few days after i brought them into my home a number of bizarre and tragic events began to happen.

for the sake of time i have made a list of the events in chronological order.

- Rifle Cabinet glass unexplainably shattered no one was home everyone was at work during the time, no signs of break in and nothing was stolen.

- my 2 healthy dogs age 4 and 5 both black labs found dead both days apart no signs of trauma i am guessing heart attacks or cerebral aneurisms.

-a 50 year old barn in good structural condition no sighs of insect damage or rot suddenly collapsed 1 Belgian draft horse crushed to death and a few pigs injured,the weather forecast and report for that night showed no storms or wind gusts it came down randomly.

-my ford F150 caught fire on the highway while i was driving, recently inspected and in great condition, but is now a chard and burned out piece of steel.

Whats next? I am not sure if i should try to destroy these rifles or attempt to get them cleansed. what do you guys think could an object hold demons or angry tormented souls, god knows what these rifles had seen.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Yikes, get rid of it! It is said that spirits can attach themselves to items. Maybe get it cleansed first, but get rid of the damned thing. That is frightening as hell!!

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Craninalbliss

oh aye ... i wouldnt take the chance ... id get shot of them ... no pun intended ...

i had an evil typewriter once .. i had to get rid of it ... i was completely distraught ... it used to type evil messages to me and hurt my feelings .. like ... 'you call that a lasagne, ive seen more appetising feces' ... and ... 'look at the state of your hair .. its like an old abandoned birds nest' ... and ' are you seriously going out wearing that tent' .... 'that's your nose ? , i thought a ski slalom had just walked through the door' ..

but yeah .. get rid of 'em

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Segenam

oh aye ... i wouldnt take the chance ... id get shot of them ... no pun intended ...

i had an evil typewriter once .. i had to get rid of it ... i was completely distraught ... it used to type evil messages to me and hurt my feelings .. like ... 'you call that a lasagne, ive seen more appetising feces' ... and ... 'look at the state of your hair .. its like an old abandoned birds nest' ... and ' are you seriously going out wearing that tent' .... 'that's your nose ? , i thought a ski slalom had just walked through the door' ..

Any Videos of these typings happening..? if not, Why not?
OP...just coincidence.??
edit on 28-4-2014 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
first off, i'm really terribly sorry to hear about the loss of your animals. that's seriously tragic to me and whenever i hear about a situation like this involving the actual taking of an animals life let alone 3, it's no joke.

the easiest solution would be to simple rid yourself of those items. it is certainly possible for an object to either hold residual energy from a person/persons who were the former owner. it's also possible that the object is actually haunted itself, which would mean that there is a spirit attached to the object/objects. the latter is far worse because it's not benign. the worst possible situation would be if there was an inhuman spirit attached to these items. and to be honest with the animals dying, that's what comes to mind, but human spirits can be malevolent or angry so it's really hard to say without having someone do a reading on the items. the bottom line is whatever is attached to these items is seriously bad news and i wouldn't want to wait around to see what it's capable of doing next. it could be possible that every time this thing takes a life it's taking the energy out of those animals and thereby making itself stronger and stronger.

you're going to have to do some work if you want to actually cleanse the items/exorcise them. it would be far more easy and less intensive to relinquish ownership of them, which i understand could be hard if they had a lot of monetary value. you would be lucky if getting rid of the items will resolve the issues. what would be worse is if whatever is attached to those items finds a way of sticking around even after the items are removed from your home.

there must be a native american shaman or someone in the area capable of helping you but, i understand that takes time and probably money.

bottom line is, you need to do something before the next tragedy rears it's head.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Pissed off anyone lately, perhaps the guy u bought the guns from????
Well u did mention you got a great deal possibly because they are cursed and nobody wants em.

See what happens next or get rid of them. Either way keep us updated.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Connecting the tragedy and accidents to the guns is a stretch, but I know this stuff happens, so maybe there is more to it... you did say you were editing for time.

I'm so sorry about the dogs and other animals... and the rest... wow.

Selling the possibly cursed weapons to some other poor soul is not the way to handle it, for obvious reasons. Finding someone who's a legitimate sensitive and knowledgeable enough about such things to help deal with it is tough, though.

Maybe explore the local psychic and/or indigenous culture and see. Stay away from folks who charge for their services, as a rule... make some discreet inquiries of the psychics and they might point you in the right direction. Maybe someone online here will help.

There is that spiritualist community near you...

Better luck.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I absolutely believe items can be haunted.

I had a run in with something attached to an old book.

I returned the book to its owner.

The thing bugged me for two years.

Getting rid of the object may not rid you of the issue.

Seek some support.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: CallmeRaskolnikov
first off, i'm really terribly sorry to hear about the loss of your animals. that's seriously tragic to me and whenever i hear about a situation like this involving the actual taking of an animals life let alone 3, it's no joke.

Absolutely ... SOrry for overlooking that .. and sincerely sorry for your loss ... I can't imagine how you feel ...
I dont claim to be an expert .. and wouldnt be surprised if someone in the know corrects me here ...
But i was under the impression .. ghosties werent really able to 'harm' us as such .. as in, physically kill us ... i just assumed this applied to animals too .. and have always felt safe in the knowledge my body is my cocoon and protects me from that type of harm ...

If anyone 'IN THE KNOW' could enlighten us as to whether, as to whether nasty entities can do physical harm, to humans or animals, would be appreciated ...

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Segenam

unfortunately, i think that is a common misconception. most human spirits won't cause a person or an animal harm but, they have the ability to directly effect their surroundings. and this stretches from inanimate objects to animate ones. the most subtle of effects being a push or a shove, poking, tugging on clothes. but, more advanced spirits can do more advanced things with their energy. if it's just a residual haunting/energy they won't interact at all because it's essentially just a energetic tape loop of a moment or moments in time.

but, it's only a malevolent/angry human spirit or an inhuman spirit that will actually cause harm to a person or animal. so it's not nearly the majority of spirits that we're talking about here. also, if a person or animal is ill, sick, in poor health, very young or very old it appears as though those things make one more susceptible than normal. but, this doesn't mean that people/animals in good health can't be effected as well. i know it's possible for an animal to fall victim to the actions of a spirit but, a person i think is more difficult/rare though not entirely impossible. they could do harm that results in an accident, like falling down stairs or cause someone strain that results in a heart-attack or stroke, both have the potential to be fatal.

when a negative spirit reaches a certain level of strength they can mess with the human body or an animals body and cause things to happen that could in turn result in serious consequences. they can feed off of that suffering, in addition to the ability to feed off of negative emotions like anger & sadness. in turn that energy is re-purposed and used again to continue the cycle of causing negative emotion and then feeding off of it's aftermath. this is why haunts with negative spirits can escalate over time and can in some instances escalate quickly.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Segenam

I think I dated that typewriter for a few years. ugh.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   

How many hints do you require? Seriously. Contact someone who deals with that sort of thing on a regular basis and find out how to fix it. Large antique dealers will generally know someone who does this kind of work. They deal with troubled pieces all the time.

top topics

join