It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

19 Year Old Woman Shot to Death in Rural Northern Kentucky

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

There are plenty of witnesses that say the LEO's story is bull#. The video doesn't show the actual incident, though, so it's hard to say exactly what happened, but having had the cops roll up on parties I was at in high school plenty of times, kids trying to speed away from the cops isn't exactly an unforeseen, isolated incident.
Seriously!
I think it is safe to say that he could not have gotten in front of the car to be hit.
I have to imagine that he already knew exactly what would and wouldn't show up on the dash cam, and took advantage of it in a psychotic break, maybe as a result of action in Iraq, and murderous activities he may have been involved in.
I wonder if there is anything known about a military history with this person.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: samkent

If someone come beating on your front door who do you call?
Not the people notorious for shooting the person who calls.
I would deal with it myself and ask the morgue to come pick up the body.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: jmdewey60

I would deal with it myself and ask the morgue to come pick up the body.

Hopefully the call won't be on your behalf.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: samkent

Hopefully the call won't be on your behalf.
That's the point.
Cops never get involved in gun battles.
Not if it does not already involve them.
They wait until the next day, to look for bodies because their own are too precious to risk.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck
Admittedly, I wasn't always anti-police force in America. They made me this way through their own example. Honestly - I know several cops and all of them are in serious denial. Even when shown absolute proof such as the subject of this thread. So I have stopped trying to get through to them as to the seriousness of the crimes of their confreres throughout the land.

These incidents should be understood as mere 'practice runs;' as forerunners to the eventuality of a full blown police state in America.' Think also of these perverse acts as 'foreplay, a sick minded prelude to the implementation of a bizarre sado-masochistic sex act, otherwise known as 'martial law. The 'powers that be' really do enjoy this - more than say, water boarding, obviously deriving as much sadistic pleasure as they can before all hell breaks loose.

So, think of the deputy's hostility towards the young woman as target practice, (see authentic DHS targets below),and then it shouldn't be too difficult to imagine his comrades whoopin it up back at the barracks over a few cold ones - laughing as they read the police blotter together getting their rocks off watching the "instant re-plays." Y'all thought the dash cams were there to protect us? Wrong - its for their own convenience and viewing pleasure - designed solely to cover their sordid tracks.
Is Your Local Police Department Using Pictures of Pregnant Women and Children for Target Practice? g-pi

edit on 29-4-2014 by willcallzzzzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
What I read, she was arrested at 18 for a DUI (thankfully she didn't kill any innocent people), and at 19 is now out drinking again and willing to jump into a car to flee the party to avoid getting in trouble for underage drinking. Probably because of her DUI the year prior. So this girl obviously had issues with alcohol and had NO PROBLEM putting others lives at risk while she drove a 2000 to 3000lbs weapons around the streets.

As for the shooting incident, I wasn't there, no idea, but it doesn't sit well that a known drinker who is willing to drive, jumps in a car with deputies present and tries to flee. Do i think she would try and run over a deputy, no idea, but we make choices everyday we have to live with, or die because of....cops included.
edit on 1Tue, 29 Apr 2014 12:37:11 -0500201442014-04-29T12:37:11-05:00Tuesdaypm29AprilCDT by IroncladFT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: IroncladFT
What I read, she was arrested at 18 for a DUI (thankfully she didn't kill any innocent people), and at 19 is now out drinking again and willing to jump into a car to flee the party to avoid getting in trouble for underage drinking. Probably because of her DUI the year prior. So this girl obviously had issues with alcohol and had NO PROBLEM putting others lives at risk while she drove a 2000 to 3000lbs weapons around the streets.

As for the shooting incident, I wasn't there, no idea, but it doesn't sit well that a known drinker who is willing to drive, jumps in a car with deputies present and tries to flee. Do i think she would try and run over a deputy, no idea, but we make choices everyday we have to live with, or die because of....cops included.

Well you do know we have this thung called presumtion of innocence in this country right? Do we know if she was drinking? Or are you just assuming she was since she was at a party? ALso you can get a DUI sitting in your yard without being on the street these days too.Also a DUI is a misdemeanor not a felony unless you kill someone. The dashcam shows the cop jumped in the way of the car correct?

Down here we will pull up beside the police at a stop and they ask for our identification. he was prolly doing a license check as the excuse i am sure,and if smelled something then asked to inspect the car or do sobriety test.

SUddenly shining a very bright light in someones face is a good way to get ran over though. Why? because she might a accidentally gunned the gas pedal while he was walking toward her. Anyway of course the cops are always innocent of wrong doing arent they? PEople need to wake up and start seeing them for what they are these days.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: IroncladFT

Do you have a link that states this? Or did I miss this in the article?

There is no proof that she was drinking...I go to parties and I don't drink. My daughter goes to parties and she doesn't drink. Just because you're at a party, doesn't mean you drink. It's always made me nauseous and sick, same with my girl. Not saying the girl wasn't drinking, but I'm certainly not saying she was.

What I am saying is that I can think of several other reactions this cop could have had that don't include firing FOUR fatal shots into a 19 year old girl. They knew what they were responding to, they knew the types of kids they were dealing with, as I am sure they've responded and dealt with these sorts of parties before.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Seems they released the dash cam video of the incident. It (conveniently) does not show the LEO being hit nor the shots being fired, but comes back on 20 seconds showing the car in a ditch.

Dash Cam Video

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Here is at four seconds of time, screen shots of her looking directly at the cop. there is no way she couldn't have known he was trying to make her stop.
this one is the last of the cop being in frame

now here is the first 15 sec seconds of the raw dash cam that i cut.
if you look at the 7 to 8 sec mark where the cop is no longer seen she all but stops, i say this is where she hit the cop as he moved in front of her car, you can see him moving that way the whole time.

she was running, and was not going to stop. didn't want a second DUI.

edit on 29-4-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
You realize if she WASN'T drinking and jumped in a car to take off makes it worse IMO. How can a sober person think jumping into a car to speed away is a good idea when the cops are on scene??????????? Why not just run on foot, stay there like THE ADULT YOU ARE (I am sick and tired of people calling 18+ year olds kids) and deal with your actions? Maybe her previous DUI arrest led to her "fear" because she didn't learn her lesson the first time around and said screw everyone..I can still be around alcohol regardless of my previous behavior. Then cops arise and oh no, might lose my license, lose my probation, etc...let me jump in my car and flee...

I am not saying she deserved to be shot, but HER behavior was the cause of this. Why didn't the cops just shoot everyone there if they were trigger happy murdering pigs. Article I read said there were a lot of kids there and she was the only one hurt/killed...WHY?

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent

You guys amaze me:

If someone come beating on your front door who do you call?

Maybe all you police bashing experts out there should sign up for the academy.

Show us how it should be done.

Calm down, calm down. The point is that, in this instance, deadly force does not seem warranted in the least as there were MANY other options the LEO had at his disposal.

But, honestly, if someone beats on my front door, I don't call law enforcement because they will only arrive after anythin incident may occur. I will, however, load my pump shotgun right by the door so that the person hears he's about to step into a spray of shot if he enters the house.

What will you do, get the hell beat out of you (or worse) while you're on the phone with people who can't help you when you need it the most?

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: jmdewey60

Don't know, but you're responding to a military vet who is married to a military vet who actually had to deploy and has zero symptoms of PTSD or irrationality, so you may want to tread lightly on the it's-probably-because-he-is-a-combat-vet rhetoric. It's a pretty ignorant assumption to make without any knowledge of anything.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

. . . has zero symptoms of PTSD or irrationality, so you may want to tread lightly on the it's-probably-because-he-is-a-combat-vet rhetoric.
Or what?
You might shoot me?

edit on 29-4-2014 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Im sorry but if she stopped on the video before the shooting after she realizes she hit him sh eprolly panicked. Still the cop could a pulled his gun and told her to do not move while still in frame which would a helped his case and if she was still moving how did he stand up on her hood? Have you tried to stand on a hood of a moving car? still with all the witnesses the cop is still screwed and will at least lose his job.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Sorry if already mentioned...but why didn't he just shoot her tires?
There is absolutely NO reason for her to be dead let alone
4 Bloody bullets? If he felt he had to shoot ! would have gotten
her attention...however w/o the kill she could would be able to stand trial,
possibly imprison him & sue.

Just sad that someone is dead that didn't need to die regardless if she
was drunk, on drugs, or not...it didn't need to happen.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: willcallzzzzz

Many here are not familiar with our constitutional form of government and speak out in ignorance, I never judge a Brit because I am not living under their system of justice etc.

This just happened - it will never end until we Americans demand CONSTITUTIONAL JUSTICE under the law.
Video: Buffalo Cops Beat Down Handcuffed Man After Traffic Violation
Officers placed on leave as victim speaks out

Steve Watson
Infowars.com HAS BLOCKED EMBEDDING OF THE VIDEO
April 29, 2014

Six police officers in Buffalo have been placed on administrative leave as a video surfaced of them kicking, kneeing, and slapping a handcuffed man in the head following a traffic incident.
The following video of John Willet being beaten by cops was uploaded to YouTube and has sparked outrage in the community.
It shows officers beating a clearly detained and handcuffed Willet as he begs for them to stop and apologizes for the traffic violation. The footage strangely cuts off just as the beating starts to become more severe./ex][

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Police seemed to have decided killing people is the normal response when anything out of the ordinary in their opinion happens. Many agree with the police stance. Maybe he is right but it doesn't sound like a car flying toward a cop. Sounded like some slow moving traffic.

We will get what we allow in the long run.

We *are* getting what we've already allowed to happen -- right now.

The domestic war on civil liberties started with the war-on-drugs and this murder is just the latest form of tyranny. This regime has not yet fully stomped on us in the same way they have attacked large numbers of foreign people. Yet. But that will change.

Police today:

They lie, we die. Then they take a paid vacation. What more could a effing psychopath want?

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: juspassinthru

That's all well and good - but don't you think its time we started to identify the perpetrators and call them out for who they really are, and to call them out by name, nationality re: Nation of origin, religion and cultural background. If enough of us shout out 'en chora' then perhaps they won't delete our posts so readily - or worse.

edit on 29-4-2014 by willcallzzzzz because: spelled it

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: willcallzzzzz
a reply to: juspassinthru

That's all well and good - but don't you think its time we started to identify the perpetrators and call them out for who they really are, and to call them out by name.....

Every case is different and only video/audio can judge it objectively (or nearly so). We have enough objective info to determine that our police, generally speaking, are totally out-of-control.

Every time we ID a dirty police department, we need to release every bit of info available on the police *management* because defective/dirty management is the problem. Then we need to release every detailed bit of info we can collect on the actual officer perps.

Nationality, religion and cultural background is completely meaningless. Speaking generally to the rampant loss of integrity we have in many police departments today -- Corruption is problem.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join