It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

19 Year Old Woman Shot to Death in Rural Northern Kentucky

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   

edit on 11-6-2014 by Mikeultra because: Petition might be against T & C? Not sure so I removed it...

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Boone County Coroner Doug Stith is refusing to release toxicology reports for Samantha Ramsey because "it might be harmful to their investigation." Harmful because she was sober? I would think if it showed she was intoxicated it would have been broadcast far and wide! So for all the defenders and lovers of homicidal pigs, where are you now? Not going to admit you were wrong? How hypocritical... Know-it-alls blaming Samantha for being a victim! You know who you are! You're as bad as this Tyler Brockman sociopath.

The coroner is refusing to release information about Samantha Ramsey's death. Read more: www.wlwt.com...

Boone County Coroner Doug Stith said the release of autopsy and toxicology records would be harmful to the investigation. Read more: www.wlwt.com...

The Kentucky State Patrol refused to investigate because Boone County sat on the case for over a week before seeking an independent investigation. Read more: www.wlwt.com...

www.wlwt.com...#!1GDgj

Boone County knew if they sat on the case for a week, the Kentucky State Police would not take over the investigation! Boone County Sheriffs Department should rename themselves Boonedocks Sheriffs Department. Red neck corrupt pigs.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
The results of the toxicology reports might be harmful to their investigation? It would have been more accurate if they had said the toxicology reports would be harmful to their internal investigation, the goal of which is to exonerate their rabid, murdering pig, Tyler Brockman. Where are the defenders of killer pigs now? Where are the ones who were certain that Samantha Ramsey was intoxicated and deserved to be shot 4 times in the face at point blank range? Surely if the toxicology reports proved she was intoxicated they would have been released pronto! Is that not a logical assumption? Yes it is! Nothing but crickets from the pig lovers... they'll ever admit they were wrong. Hypocrites...

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra

and on the other hand the coroner could be a cop hater too, and is with holding the report so the grand jury that the case is going before doesn't see she was hammered and had drugs in her system.

that street can go both ways, you can't ever tell, who is who or what they think.
your the only one obsessed with this. way beyond the way you were in the fuddy thread.

there are three different agencies that have no ties to boone county investigating the shooting, and then it will go before a grand jury.

A panel of veteran investigators from three agencies is what was agreed upon. The panel of investigators with no ties to anyone in the Boone County Sheriffs Office, and they are already at work. Linda Tally-Smith, Boone County Commonweath's Attorney, said the panel is reviewing the investigation as it is being conducted and offering suggestions and asking questions. Some of what they are reviewing is Deputy Brockman's statement. What he says happened outside the police cruiser camera's view. Brockman said when Ramsey pulled out of the field she was so close it nearly pinned him to his car. He pounded on the window but she didn't stop. Brockman says when she made a sharp turn he had no choice but to get on the hood of the car. He was holding on to it as the car sped up. He said he thought he was going to die when he fired through the windshield.

His statement, and what eyewitnesses saw and heard, will end up before a Boone County Grand Jury. Part of the investigation has to do with tactical decisions, such as was there a way to avoid the deadly encounter? It will be up to the Grand Jury, 12 citizens of Boone County to decide if the shooting is justified, or if it's a crime.

both quote from here.
Deadly force investigation: Panel reviews Deputy shooting of young woman

you do know what a grand jury is don't you, that is a group of people/ citizens, usually that are not law enforcement or any thing that has to do with the criminal case that decide if charges should be filed.

just wait and see what happens, that's why i've not posted until now waiting to see what happens

edit on 30-6-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

If he was on the hood of the car and she was speeding up and not stopping...........You reap what you sow. I bet she was drunk or high. Sometimes you make mistakes there is no coming back from.

Cop on hood of car = STOP THE CAR.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie
Coroners and cops are on the same team. Need I give the example of a certain northeastern coroner who is a pathological liar! That's a good one, the coroner is a cop hater, LMAO. Cops shouldn't jump on the hoods of a cars, then they wouldn't be "fearing for their life." The pig is lying, he wasn't anywhere near being pinned between cars. He decided to do something asinine, followed by a rapid fire execution. Miserable swine... He's going to hell.

(post by Mikeultra removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   

If they do not present it to the grand jury it most likely means she wasn't legally under the influence. They will try to not show something that helps her side.

edit on 7/2/2014 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   

- NOTICE -

Events in society today have folks feeling passionately about what they see and read. There is nothing wrong with that and it's completely understandable.

However...

There is a point where it crosses into hate speech and what will cause offense to fellow members. ATS has law enforcement members as well as a little of every other profession represented at some level. Courtesy applies to all and isn't just a good idea. It's a basic requirement throughout our Terms and Conditions.

The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS

**ALL MEMBERS** The recent surge in Hatred, Racism, and Sheer Stupidity STOPS NOW.

What is said within the links above pretty well says it all for where that line is and how it'll be enforced.

Thank You.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   
well here it is the grand jury has declined to issue a indictment. Ramsey was under the influence of alcohol and marijuana, also she did hit brockman.

The doctor who assisted in the death investigation of Samantha Ramsey determined that Ramsey was under the influence of alcohol and marijuana the April night Boone County Deputy Tyler Brockman shot and killed her. It was also the physician's opinion that Brockman was sober -- despite a minor presence of benzodiazepines -- and that the deputy's injuries showed he had been struck by the bumper and fender of Ramsey's vehicle and that she had run over his right foot with her car.
Doctor: Ramsey intoxicated, ran over deputy's foot

After seven hours in court, including testimony from multiple witnesses, the group declined to issue any indictments and issued a No True Bill at 5 p.m., according to the statement. "Throughout the investigation, the public has only heard one side of the story," a statement from Brockman's attorney Wes Williams reads. "As various versions of that night's events became public through news interviews, social media and various online platforms, Deputy Brockman wanted to tell his side of the story. However, in the interest of a full and fair investigation and per our advice, Deputy Brockman remained silent as he was vilified based on speculation and incorrect information."
No indictment for deputy who killed Samantha Ramsey

as i said in my other posts, she was hammered and made a bad decision to drive under the influence of alcohol and weed, i have no doubt that the other three, and especially the one with the long criminal record egged her on to run. brockman had no way of knowing what was going through her head and after being hit by a stoned drunk, fired in self defense.

this is a very tragic situation for all that were involved.
edit on 8-11-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Thank you so much for following the story and posting the outcome. I have to say, I was extremely alarmed by the blind hatred that was being displayed here...not just for law enforcement officers, but for anyone who tried to look at the situation from a less emotional and more objective point of view (such as myself for example).

Sometimes, whether people want to believe it or not, the cops really are still the good guys. I'm very happy to learn that this officer was cleared and allowed to go home to his family instead of to prison for something that he simply did not do. Hopefully this will give some of the people out there spewing rage and hate at the slightest provocation, without any attempt to follow simple logic, pause for thought.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

your welcome, i don't particularly care for cops. i know there are some real piece of sh@@ out there with a badge on.
there are also some who are good people, and some just doing their job.

when i see one that goes beyond what is called for in their in their job, i call it out. many don't look or care what the people that are killed by cops may have done. they just let their hate for them rule their noggins.

edit on 11-11-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I have to say that, as a whole, I don't particularly care for them either. I've personally been the victim of police brutality. In a town in the deep south. And the judge absolutely did not rule in his favor, belying the concept that "they're all in it together".

I have quite a few law enforcement officers in my family and they are all very good cops, went into law enforcement because they wanted to uphold the law and help people. But I also personally know several people who should never have been handed a badge in the first place. Is it right to lump every single LEO into the same category? Hell no, it isn't. And that's exactly what was happening here.

When we lose our objectivity and give in to blind paranoia, hate and mindless assumption when the proof is right there in front of our eyes, as was the case with this video, we become just as bad as the people we are speaking out so adamantly about. And it only serves to do two things: perpetuate violence and mayhem, and make us look like senseless blowhards whom no one will take seriously. If people really want to stop the alarming rise in cases of police misconduct, the way to do that is to keep a level head and get the facts, and speak out as a cohesive group of intelligent human beings...not some hateful, raging, mindless bunch of vigilantes looking to overturn the justice system based on nothing more than conjecture and a skewed sense of reality. We need to be better than that.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join