It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pilot forgets to turn off chemtrail system before landing?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

if it is so common let's see if we can come up with some similar videos. -

There are tons of them on Youtube.

This one is a prime example.
Youtube no embed link

your example videos pale in comparison to the op video, im surprised i even had to point that out to you, hmm...

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: F4guy

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE
So, I have some questions about this video. I thought that contrails disappear right away unless the water vapor has turned into ice crystals, which usually happens at only about -40 degrees or colder, so why is this happening in this video at ground level? Shouldn't the exhaust gases be superheated?

I agree that persistent contrails may form at -40 degrees or colder, but how can that be happening in this video at ground level with a superheated exhaust?

How will we know if we are onto something with this video? It will disappear from youtube as most incriminating chemtrail videos do.

Somebody's high school science class forgot to teach them about the ideal gas laws relating pressure to temperature, and about Bernoulli's Theorum. What you see in the video is a "chemtrail" only in the fevered imagination of those who value their pet theories over scientific fundamentals. What you see in the video is an atmospheric environment of saturated air (100% relative humidity.) Fluid dynamics tells us that if you accelerate a gas, you reduce its pressure (Bernoulli.) Thats why an airplane flies. If you reduce the pressure of a gas, you reduce its temperature. That's why a fire extinguisher shoots "snow" when used. You know - P1V1T1=P2V2T2. And when you cool saturated air, condensation happens. That's what causes fog, and rain, and other wet stuff. The ability of air to carry water vapor is directly proportional to the temperature. The camber of an aircraft wing, or control surface, or nacelle or any other curved part accelerates the air, reducing its pressure, thereby cooling it and thereby phase changing water from vapor to liquid. What the OP ludicrously calls a "chemtrail system" is atmsospheric physics, and the pilot can't turn it off. If "chemmies" would learn a little high school science, they wouldn't be laughed at nearly as much.

and perhaps your comments would be better received if they didnt contain so much ridicule and mockery, what else would you expect from someone when you call them idiots they will defend themselves,

so what happens to the air after the aircraft has left the area? of course it should return to the same state as the surrounding air right? so persistent contrails are what then?

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Iscool

Because if you read most chemtrail sites they aren't talking about cloud seeding. They are taking about contrails not being contrails.

really though most those sites do talk about cloud seeding in context of proof of concept, they discuss contrails as being potential covert cloud seeding occurring on a massive scale,

it is though always interesting observing this dynamic of those who think they know certain one way arguing/insulting those who think they know for certain the other way and vise versa, especially considering both positions are morally incorrect, because really, none of us really know anything other then the fact that we know nothing. - [paraphrasing Socrates/Plato) i think perusers of this site are typically of a mindset to want more knowledge, (excluding the ones of a mindset to argue/mock/insult/etc with those whom have less perceived knowledge then themselves) and that creates two very clear directions in subscribing to or being skeptical of any theory,
either
A you think it could be true and want more info, investigate it, get more evidence, learn more about it.

or B your satisfied in what you know about the subject to conclude your opinion as definitive and need no more info on the matter to satisfy you,

but why oh why are there so many people from group B whom want to mock ridicule insult etc etc group A?
edit on 4/29/14 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: pryingopen3rdeye

originally posted by: F4guy

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

Somebody's high school science class forgot to teach them about the ideal gas laws relating pressure to temperature, and about Bernoulli's Theorum. What you see in the video is a "chemtrail" only in the fevered imagination of those who value their pet theories over scientific fundamentals. What you see in the video is an atmospheric environment of saturated air (100% relative humidity.) Fluid dynamics tells us that if you accelerate a gas, you reduce its pressure (Bernoulli.) Thats why an airplane flies. If you reduce the pressure of a gas, you reduce its temperature. That's why a fire extinguisher shoots "snow" when used. You know - P1V1T1=P2V2T2. And when you cool saturated air, condensation happens. That's what causes fog, and rain, and other wet stuff. The ability of air to carry water vapor is directly proportional to the temperature. The camber of an aircraft wing, or control surface, or nacelle or any other curved part accelerates the air, reducing its pressure, thereby cooling it and thereby phase changing water from vapor to liquid. What the OP ludicrously calls a "chemtrail system" is atmsospheric physics, and the pilot can't turn it off. If "chemmies" would learn a little high school science, they wouldn't be laughed at nearly as much.

so what happens to the air after the aircraft has left the area? of course it should return to the same state as the surrounding air right? so persistent contrails are what then?

There is a big difference in the physics between the trail caused by aerodynamic forces on the water vapor already there in the atmosphere and the ice crystal contrails caused by the combustion of long-chain hydrocarbons (jet fuel) in an oxygen environment at high altitude. Because sublimation rates change, depending on a number of factors such as ambient temperature, pressure and relative humidity, as well as ice crystal mass and surface area, some high altitude contrails may persist and some may not. The sorts of trails seen in the video, resulting from a pressure induced phase change from vapor to liquid, are much more transitory, and depend in large part on the ambient temperature/dew point spread.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: pryingopen3rdeye

Funny that you don't seem to have a problem with insults going the other way.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: F4guy

relative humidity

Yes. There you have it.
Obvious ground fog present in the video points to a high relative humidity. If someone expects the trail to disappear, the fog would have to disappear too, wouldn't it?

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
______beforeitsnews/chemtrails/2013/07/no-doubt-chemtrail-proof-for-the-sheep-who-call-them-contrails-2431040.html
a reply to: network dude

edit on 29-4-2014 by ATF1886 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
chemtrailsplanet.files.wordpress.com...

What better proof than coming from the belly of the beast.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATF1886

Thanks for posting that. I had to skim through that quickly, but when I read certain parts referring to certain things being mixed together resulting in poisonous gases leads me to believe the KC-135 tankers carry more than jet fuel. This was from 1990 shortly before the Agenda 21 got started. Too many people on this world they say. So they're gassing everyone to kill off a few billion.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra

KC-135s carry nothing but fuel. Every tank on that plane, unless the pumps are putting it through the boom (which would be obvious as hell), runs through the engines. That means it would kill anything organic, or would tear the engines up. There hasn't been an increase in engine changes, or problems.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

______beforeitsnews/chemtrails/2013/07/no-doubt-chemtrail-proof-for-the-sheep-who-call-them-contrails-2431040.html
a reply to: network dude

How about you tell me what those tanks have in them.
I'll be here tending the flock.

Before it's news......Bwahahahahahahahahhahahaha!

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Could you point out what in that chemistry class syllabus we should be looking for to confirm "chemtrails"?
Again, Tending the flock and waiting.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ATF1886

Its funny you provide people (schills) with proof wether good or bad and gets only a response of insults.. hmmm

yes it is, its funny when proof is provided and the one providing doesn't understand that so called proof or simply haven't read it themselves.

anyway as network asked can you point out what in that chemistry class syllabus we should be looking for to confirm "chemtrails"?

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

It's only ridicule if you cannot back up your posts.
Otherwise, you can prove your point.

I'll be here with the flock. Baa.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Pages 15-16-17 of the document pages 64-73 pages 108-109 to name a few I'm done this is becoming prove me prove me do your own research I put the info if you can't decipher the document for your self there's no point in me responding to you let alone trying to explain it to ya Good luck in future endeavors [a reply to: network dude

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
The video in the OP has been deleted from Youtube, what a surprise, just like the video where the pilot admitted to chemtrails and said "they are a necessary evil".

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I am sorry to ruffle your feathers. I assure you I am very familiar with this document. See, I have been "doing my own research" for a while now.

It's very, very obvious you have no idea why this document is relavent to "chemtrails" as you have not done YOUR research. But in the spirit of good faith, you have one more chance. Tell everyone what any of those pages have to do with chemtrails, other than they list chemical compounds on some.

Baa.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   

contrailscience.com...
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

So where on that site does it say chemtrails exist, because I have yet to see it on there, and I think that would be something I remembered.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join