It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KKK Leader caught with black male prostitute.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Why in the Hell is this crap on your site ATS ??

Where is this thread has to do with Above Top Secert ?

This is Tabloid # !

A Redneck White Supremacist gets Caught Messing with a Transgender Prostitute that happens to be Black

Wow a Thats a Big Deal Right ?

well unless your living in a Red State and a KKK Member and A Republican

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Wolfenz

This is a discussion forum. As mostly adults, from many different backgrounds, we can talk about anything here. That little red X up in the right corner is a good way of not wanting to discuss things in a discussion forum.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: samsamm9

originally posted by: minusinfinity

originally posted by: samsamm9
a reply to: QuantumDeath

I'd say, some black girls (who are real women) are cute.

Bundy, is that you ?

I guess some people just don't realize when they'e offensive...

Imagine i would say : I'd say some white girls... are cute ( wt#) lol

Anyway, all women are beautiful in my opinion, regardless of race.

Wow. I guess it's easy to be offended if you're "a minority". What about all the offenseive things said toward white folks.

The next time somebody calls me "whiteboy" I'm going to go off on their dumb ass!

Listen, the assumption in QuantumDeath post was that MOST black girls are NOT attractive, that's why it's offensive.
Got it ?

Is it normal for you ? Have you been conditioned to think it's OK to say stuff like that ?
If you can't understand why it's consider as racist, maybe you should start unlearning.

It's not offensive, it's his opinion. What you are now suggesting is that QuantumDeath isn't allowed to have his opinion while at the same time you are allowed to have yours.

I may not agree with him or you, but I'm not going to sit and judge what you say. Try listening to differing opinions and not get offended. Complaining about someone's opinion being different from yours while pretending to be "open minded" makes you look like a politically correct hypocrite (that's my nicest way of putting it).

There are some people in the world that just aren't attracted to other races. But apparently not finding other or certain races attractive and being honest about it is offensive.

Yeah, I think we've skipped right over dealing with racism and jumped feet first into retard logic.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wolfenz

This is Tabloid # !

A Redneck White Supremacist gets Caught Messing with a Transgender Prostitute that happens to be Black

If you got caught with a prostitute in the back of a car wouldn't you want it to be TOP SECRET?

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
a reply to: Wolfenz

This is a discussion forum. As mostly adults, from many different backgrounds, we can talk about anything here. That little red X up in the right corner is a good way of not wanting to discuss things in a discussion forum.

LOL Really it is ?

look Ive been on here for the Last couple of years .

Like I Said it looks like Some crap that Come Out of Some Tabloid Magazine

It Not a Stature for Above Top Secret UNLESS there some kind of Conspiracy about it !
or its having to bring forth more of the Story that Some one knows Best. a Tie In.

I mean yeah the Notorious KKK had One of its Members Caught in a Act that Mostly Forbidden from it Members

I get that . Unless you calling it a Political Redneck Red State Statement like the with Prez Clinton with Intern Monica which in my Opinion has nothing to to do with His Presidency Actually doing his Job. but this particular Case it is, Involvement the White Supremacist Clan Called the KKK Not if, this Member is or was a Former politician then yeah that would be Big News .

Sorry I don't see the Logic ,,

Yes your Right anyone can post or make a Thread of anything.

Its one of my Views. as this Should Be ( IMHO ) on a White Supremacist Website.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: wulff

originally posted by: Wolfenz

This is Tabloid # !

If you got caught with a prostitute in the back of a car wouldn't you want it to be TOP SECRET?

Got Caught? Thats the Point its No Longer a Secet it will Spread to every newpaper and Media Around the County. let alone a Police Blotter. with his Mug and Conviction Charge

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: amraks
He said black girls are cute, but not if they are men dressed as females meaning he don't swing that way, I do not think he was being racists on any level...

that's an interesting take on it...i hadn't thought of it that way, and this seems just as legit as my explanation....nice brain, man.

people with their your racist bandwagon generate racism by empowering and acknowledging it as racism,
Being foreign to America I can not work out why you guys still acknowledge racism and don't just ignore it until its forgotten.

because, unfortunately, decades upon decades of brainwashing, has left a certain percentage of the population so ignorant, and aggressive, that they simply MUST have an enemy at all times...these are the same people who were all for invading the middle east after 9/11, because "them ragheads need to pay". and it's not just exclusive to white people...i've met black people who hate non-blacks, and hispanics that hate non-hispanics, etc....every ethnicity has bigots, and in addition to that, it's not even a purely american thing either...it exists elsewhere too...

the reason it's such an "american" thing though, is because we scream the loudest about it..not because it's so prevalent here, but because of PC brainwashing, everyone's paranoid as hell about "racism", and has no idea what the hell it even means anymore....they see bigotry everywhere...they go LOOKING for it... ..it's become a fear, a shield, and a sword.....
edit on 30-4-2014 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join