It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KKK Leader caught with black male prostitute.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
SEE!?

We all CAN get along!

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: lupodigubbio

This was funny right up to the point where I read he was the shooter at the Jewish center ...

These race-supremacists are inevitably the worst-examples of whatever race they're promoting to begin with ...

Of course, that makes total sense - generally speaking, they're just looking for some external oppressor as the reason they haven't reached some lofty position in society - it's never because they're just losers to begin with; someone else is always to blame for their troubles.

Being a human being is so overrated sometimes ...

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
So this guy claims to have been in the "Klan" and was caught with a black male prosti? So? What does this have to do with the price of beans in China? I don't get stories like this. I would feel the same had it been a member of the Black Panther party caught with a white male prosti. But maybe, just maybe, he was going to lure this prosti out to kill him? Or maybe it is what it is. Does anyone have a beer?

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
This is hysterically funny. Seriously. It's the kind of thing you'd see on South Park or something. In fact, I'd bet the writers are taking notes for next years season.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
The irony of this whole story is that he's going to have plenty of free opportunities to engage in sex with black men in prison. I don't think he'll be choosing the when and how either.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
So what, did ATS become PC all of a sudden? Guess what dude, some people, like me, do not find black women attractive in any way shape or form. It isnt racist, Its personal preference. Only liberals seem to be the ones to instantly jump on the racist train. Also, some people do not like gays, it has nothing to do with some ridiculous made up word (homophobe), or religion or any other made up term. The same can be said for disliking any other type of race, gender, or disability. Its human nature to dislike things that are different. Not everyone needs to bow to the liberal mindset of you must accept and love everyone or you're a racist, homophobe, or predjudice a$$hole. I dont have to like you or accept you just because you say so, the same goes for me. The quicker people learn that the quicker people like you will stop getting offended at every turn.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Well, thats confusing to say the least

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Ever seen the movie "The Paper Boy". Yep - it happens.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

And that boys and girls is how the racist cookie crumbled... I am not black, but am Jewish, and think it's just best to at least make an attempt to love our fellow man. I'm not suggesting we jump into backseats with black she-male hookers, by any means, to PROVE that love... or in this case "lust"...

I think and believe that in order to be more rounded human beings, that we should travel and learn more about ethnic cultures. My first trip to israel, I was very CNN conscious, meaning that all they showed were Palestinians throwing rocks, but after meeting some of them, Muslim and Christian Palestinians, I found them very warm, kind and welcoming. So you just never know...

Well, GOOD FOR HIM, combatting his racist dislike of African descendant peoples!

My best friend in life happens to be an African American. Brilliant mind...

Take care all... Make the racists mad by associating with people of other nations. Down with racism!!!

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
So....from here on out, if someone is racist towards blacks, it means they want to have a homosexual relationship with them? I need to see some documented proof from a reliable source.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Nice, is this not how it generally plays out. The biggest homophobes are out slobbing nob, the most outspoken on any race or moral issue generally have something to hide etc..

edit on 29-4-2014 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

(post by ColoradoJens removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: minusinfinity

LMAO. Not only is he gay but he's crossing the line to have sex with a negro?

Negro? Who are you, Cliven Bundy? lol

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliendown
a reply to: QuantumDeath

What a stupid thing to say

As a Australian I see what he meant.

He said black girls are cute, but not if they are men dressed as females meaning he don't swing that way, I do not think he was being racists on any level...

people with their your racist bandwagon generate racism by empowering and acknowledging it as racism,
Being foreign to America I can not work out why you guys still acknowledge racism and don't just ignore it until its forgotten.
edit on 29/4/2014 by amraks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Allegedly he only showed him who the masterrace is. 3,times : p

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: amraks

originally posted by: Aliendown

What a stupid thing to say

As a Australian I see what he meant.

He said black girls are cute, but not if they are men dressed as females meaning he don't swing that way, I do not think he was being racists on any level...

people with their your racist bandwagon generate racism by empowering and acknowledging it as racism,
Being foreign to America I can not work out why you guys still acknowledge racism and don't just ignore it until its forgotten.

As an American I think we have become so 'politically correct' it's ridiculous, even Charles Barkley (Black ex-Suns Basketball player) said:
"I just feel bad because I don’t like when race gets out in the media because I don’t think the media has a pure heart, as I call it. There are very few people have a pure heart when it comes to race. Racism is wrong in any, shape, form — a lot of black people are racist too. I think sometimes when people talk about racism, they say only white people are racist. There are a lot of black people who are racist. I don’t like when it gets out there in the media because I don’t think the media has clean hands".
Oh, and as far as cute girls, I think it's in the beholder... I was born in California and think the cutest girls are from there! Just joking of course, I have been all over the world and find cute girls everywhere!
edit on 29-4-2014 by wulff because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: samsamm9

originally posted by: minusinfinity

originally posted by: samsamm9

I'd say, some black girls (who are real women) are cute.

Bundy, is that you ?

I guess some people just don't realize when they'e offensive...

Imagine i would say : I'd say some white girls... are cute ( wt#) lol

Anyway, all women are beautiful in my opinion, regardless of race.

Wow. I guess it's easy to be offended if you're "a minority". What about all the offenseive things said toward white folks.

The next time somebody calls me "whiteboy" I'm going to go off on their dumb ass!

Listen, the assumption in QuantumDeath post was that MOST black girls are NOT attractive, that's why it's offensive.
Got it ?

Is it normal for you ? Have you been conditioned to think it's OK to say stuff like that ?
If you can't understand why it's consider as racist, maybe you should start unlearning.

Given the salute in your avatar, forgive me if I don't take your comments on prejudice seriously.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Probably the most non-surprising, logical, expected, chain of events I've read about in quite awhile.

"Hate" translates into extreme attention... often caused by lust. Extreme male homophobes are often transferring and externalizing their own urges onto the outer world. Racist homophobes? Then lusting after the black boy isn't unexpected.

People can be so silly and sad...

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join