It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Jeanine ON "DIRTY" HARRY, BLM LAND GRABS IN NEVADA AND TEXAS (Treasonous)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Potentially scary part... what lands grabs are currently ongoing, or have already occurred that have not gotten the attention of the recent ones?

Its most likely more than we would like to admit.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wrabbit2000
a reply to: stirling

Harry Reid has been in some form of elected public office at the Nevada state or Federal level since 1969. Nixon was in office when Harry first joined major public office holders, to look at it another way. He's LONG past poster boy status for Term Limits.

When I read this, I was reminded of Nixon's trip to China. In looking for something about it, I was led to this...Life Magazine About Communists

It was written in 1947, during the Red Scare.

This was taken outside the Ford Motor plant. This may nothing to do with anything regarding Nixon and Reid, but I found it interesting that Ford didn't get the bailout.

Harry Reid on Bailouts

SEN. HARRY REID (D-NV): "Isn't it a good thing today in America that we have an automobile manufacturing sector? If it had been up to them [Republicans], General Motors would be gone. If it were up to them, Ford Motor Company would probably be gone. Chrysler definitely would be gone."

Like I said, may have nothing to do with Reid, but he praises a company that didn't receive the bailout and yet that company has a history of Communist leadership.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: anon72

Judge Jeanine might like to know that Texas has Capital Punishment (or THE Death Penalty )

THUGS BEWARE

edit on 27-4-2014 by FarleyWayne because: Corrected spelling of "Judge Jeanine"

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Do you really think that a Republican member of the House, given a chance to trash Harry Reid or a Federal Agency would not have taken it if there were any substantive facts to be had?

Yes I do. If the Republican had something to gain, or the Democrats had something on him. I also believe the same in the reverse, but then I think they're all crooks, (at least in the colloquial sense of the word), and dishonest, Democrats and Republicans alike.

Having said that, I don't know if either of those are the reason for Amodei's statement or whether it's true or not in this specific case. However, I'm past the point where I'd dismiss/accept an allegation on the say so of any Senator or Representative, regardless of their political affiliation. Ditto for the reporters/entertainers on any of the MSM news outlets.

On the government corruption issue, my own sense is that it isn't what I would call an organizational/structural issue. However, I caught just a bit on Fareed Zakaria today about a new book that claims it is and that the current structure just doesn't allow for things to work properly. One of his suggestions was an amendment that automatically sunset all legislation every 15 years or so. I can't for the life of me remember the title or the author's name. I wish I could, might add a little balance to my own stance.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: FarleyWayne

Judge Jeanine might like to know that Texas has Capital Punishment (or THE Death Penalty )

THUGS BEWARE

So what? This all took place in Nevada. And had the "judge" actually checked her facts which she clearly didn't the solar plant was supposed to be built 180 miles from where Bundy was illegally grazing.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

Is Harry not damaging an American cattle farm, ultimately for the creation of a Chinese owned solar power farm? I guess you can say that the US and China are not enemies... but some might argue otherwise.

The USG has a friendly relationship with China, but thay hardly reflects the views of Americans it seems. And since the gov. Is SUPPOSED to represent it's constituents then such a move could be seen as treasonous. At least the way I see it.

Is Harry Reid actually representing his constituency of Nevada? I don't really follow much about Harry Reid, but unions, are accusing him of violating the Taft Hartley Act

The largest union in his own state is the 60,000 member strong Culinary Workers Union.

Unions To White House and Reid

In an interview, UNITE HERE President D. Taylor said the union has been in talks with the White House and the Treasury Department over how Taft-Hartley plans should be interpreted under the law.

Why the Treasury Department?

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

I believe, and I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong, that the Affordable Care Act is administered by Treasury. It's simply an arm of the IRS as I understand it.

Taft-Hartley plans are non-profit, self-insurance plans used by unions for the flexibility and mobility they provide. At one time they were quite popular with educational facilities as well. My understanding is that they will be phased out completely under the ACA. They are connected to the IRS because they have to file paperwork for their non-profit status.

edit on 27-4-2014 by diggindirt because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt
a reply to: WarminIndy

I believe, and I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong, that the Affordable Care Act is administered by Treasury. It's simply an arm of the IRS as I understand it.

Taft-Hartley plans are non-profit, self-insurance plans used by unions for the flexibility and mobility they provide. At one time they were quite popular with educational facilities as well. My understanding is that they will be phased out completely under the ACA. They are connected to the IRS because they have to file paperwork for their non-profit status.

The Taft Hartley act was first instituted for all kinds of businesses...

It is the purpose and policy of this Act [chapter], in order to promote the full flow of commerce, to prescribe the legitimate rights of both employees and employers in their relations affecting commerce, to provide orderly and peaceful procedures for preventing the interference by either with the legitimate rights of the other, to protect the rights of individual employees in their relations with labor organizations whose activities affect commerce, to define and proscribe practices on the part of labor and management which affect commerce and are inimical to the general welfare, and to protect the rights of the public in connection with labor disputes affecting commerce.

This is why Ronald Reagan was able to federalize the air traffic control during their strike, because it disrupted a vital part of economy.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010 Last time I checked the American people owned the federal government. It is called public land for a reason. SO don't be selling public land to china or anyone else for that matter, unless voted on by the public, not the federal government. Let we the people decide.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Please watch the video....

The turtles are were the solar farm is to be. They were required by BLM to move them/find another area.

They decided on the Bundy area.

Face it.... Reid got caught red handed screwing the people.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Yet reid's deal with the Chinese fell through a year ago.

Company dumps big Laughlin solar project, says market won’t support it
edit on 28-4-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: FarleyWayne

THUGS BEWARE

So what? This all took place in Nevada. And had the "judge" actually checked her facts which she clearly didn't the solar plant was supposed to be built 180 miles from where Bundy was illegally grazing.

This post shows that you are more concerned about taking a position than actually reading what is offered to you. The video that this thread is about has a guest speaker at the end who owns PRIVATE land in TEXAS that the BLM are now claiming belongs to them, even though he has paid taxes on it for generations.

You still want to hobnob with those federal cronies? I'm sure Harry is enjoying the reach around...

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: imwilliam

So ... taking this scenario to the logical end ... we don't accept anything, anyone says, because they could be or probably are lying, and we decide what we want the "truth" to be based on our own preconceived notions and only accept evidence that reinforces those opinions?

I'm starting to see how this conspiracy stuff works!

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB

Yet reid's deal with the Chinese fell through a year ago.

Company dumps big Laughlin solar project, says market won’t support it

Well from your linked article...very last paragraph:

With the solar project now just a mirage, commissioners will discuss what to do with the 9,000 acres of county-owned land at their July 2 meeting.

Sisolak said job creation and economic diversification are the two biggest criteria he’ll use when considering future proposals.

The large size of the parcel should generate plenty of interest, said Sisolak, who envisions solar, industrial and manufacturing uses all fitting well there.

So thanks for the further proof of this shady deal. Not only does it further prove the claims made it explains why they need Bundy's land. Those turtles have to go somewhere and the hell with the cattle. Go to Burger King.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

You take legitamte claims and then use them to support Bundy's Illegalities. That is the problem. We need to support those cases where the people ARE in the right rather than supporting just anyone who breaks the law at will.

There needs to be a clear distinction here. Bundy was in the wrong from the get go... and by supporting someone who is wrong, you trivialize in the media those cases that are very legitimate.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   
The video that this thread is about is a one-sided partisan infotainment piece. The "visitor" at the end is just as suspect as any of the twisted, misplaced, sensationalized material presented in the rest of the vid by this reality TV personality.

Being interested in finding the truth in the morass of our political landscape these days and refusing to buy into the simplistic dialogue proffered by the right-wing does not make one a Federal stooge no matter how many times that accusation is made. I'd really love to see us focused on the facts of these issues again, rather than the ideologies.

EDIT: Let's not forget, it's an Election Year in the Lone Star State, and I think we all agree, politicians never lose a chance to sensationalize a non-issue for political gain. See the Houston Chronicle article "BLM Proves Useful for Texas Politicos" for more details. Not surprisingly, the question of the public land in Texas has been settled since 1986.
edit on 7Mon, 28 Apr 2014 07:30:11 -050014p072014466 by Gryphon66 because: Just cause.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   

a Senator who looks for clean energy, manufacturing and other opportunity for jobs with county owned land is wrong?

I would hope sincerely every senator has these things in mind.

That said, he shouldn't be using his position as a senator to line his own pocket while doing so, but here Reid is definitely not alone, this is done by at LEAST 80% of all politicians today.

My vote and stance is on firing every last person in office in the house, senate, and white house all at the same time... and getting a fresh group of representatives in those positions that will start really doing the right thing for the people.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   

You take legitamte claims and then use them to support Bundy's Illegalities. That is the problem. We need to support those cases where the people ARE in the right rather than supporting just anyone who breaks the law at will.

There needs to be a clear distinction here. Bundy was in the wrong from the get go... and by supporting someone who is wrong, you trivialize in the media those cases that are very legitimate.

No no, don't tuck tail and run, it was your article you wanted to tout. Don't flip it on me like I'm distorting the facts.

Fact is, as you have shown that there was a deal with the Chinese but the plan fell through. So they are going to use this land for another project as described in your linked article. So the issue with the protected turtles is still an issue and no way are they just going to sit there with the land when it could be used to lace some pockets. The land Bundy was using to graze cattle was the target and is the target.

It could be spun in which way from Sunday but the fact remains, something here stinks REAL bad and it ain't Bundy's cows.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   

That said, he shouldn't be using his position as a senator to line his own pocket while doing so, but here Reid is definitely not alone, this is done by at LEAST 80% of all politicians today.

My vote and stance is on firing every last person in office in the house, senate, and white house all at the same time... and getting a fresh group of representatives in those positions that will start really doing the right thing for the people.

I agree, so why defend him or the position? A full investigation and Grand Jury is warranted here.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   

I am not defending him, I am pointing out the truth must trump everything. When what we say is based on lies, those lies are used to trivialize real problems.. ie: when real problems occur those lies previously told in other instances will be used against us and it will be said " Don't listen to them look at how much they lied before"

When in truth, we need listened to on matters of great importance. We cannot be the boy who cried wolf here.. we must stand on absolute fact alone.. or not stand at all.

The facts - the real ones - support us wholly... there is never the need to lie, or to twist the truth... that only plays into the hand of our opponents.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join