It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has the Second Trumpet sounded?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: gusdynamite
a reply to: St Udio

You just described Deep Impact and Flash Gordon. Maybe I was wrong about religion.

By the way, I'd say the Krakatoa eruption was pretty recent and rather 'biblical' in nature, but I guess it doesn't count because it happened to darkies?

This revelations bull puckey is getting so old. I mean all the things in it have happened, just not while this current batch of nut bars has been alive or paying attention.

I'm not sure what your malfunction is. Krakatoa was small potatoes in Biblical terms. Tambora happened to the entire world. Ever hear of the year without a summer?

But this idea that no one cares about something if it doesn't happen to "our kind" is disgusting and really should be beneath you. I don't consider Mt. St. Helens Biblical, but it happened to "my kind," so where are we know? I don't consider Pinatubo Biblical, either and it did have some global reach.

The Indian Ocean tsunami is getting onto the idea of what I would consider Biblical. A super volcanic eruption, anywhere, would be Biblical in scope.

It isn't "who" is impacted so much as how many and to what scale.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

originally posted by: stirling
The end of the age is here......and gone already.....
Religion has no place among men ....
The third of all living things have already died because of it...think on that.....

I'm still confused?

I think he means a spiritual death...

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I wholeheartedly agree. Religion is an excellent idea, as long as people don't get involved.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

My malfunction? We're talking about religion, here. I think my own malfunctions make me look like the smartest personalive when compared with all these 'trumpet' blowers.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

That sounds more like Yellowstone volcano erupting.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ProfessorChaos

originally posted by: gusdynamite
a reply to: St Udio

You just described Deep Impact and Flash Gordon. Maybe I was wrong about religion.

By the way, I'd say the Krakatoa eruption was pretty recent and rather 'biblical' in nature, but I guess it doesn't count because it happened to darkies?

This revelations bull puckey is getting so old. I mean all the things in it have happened, just not while this current batch of nut bars has been alive or paying attention.

So, not only are followers of "religion" racist, as per your "darkie" remarks, but the very concept of it is ridiculous to you?

Why then, are you posting in the thread in the first place? Are you one of those insecure types that desperately need to be laughing, and pointing at what you perceive as the shortcomings of those that follow a faith, in order to mask your own emptiness?

Pretty pathetic behavior on your part, in my opinion.

On topic,

I don't believe that we've entered the 'trumpet phase' of time. Believe it or not, as bad as things have gotten here on Earth, they're going to get much, much worse, before it's time to pull the plug.

I don't consider honesty to be pathetic - although in the face of such idiocy and ignorance I suppose it's borderline. When will those of us who are religious realise that just because there is a special little corner for it on this site, when you comment it shows up on the new comments section? Good grief, if you can't understand that I'm not sure I should even continue.

As for your remark about my claiming the religious are racist - why wouldn't they be? They hate just about everything - why not other races, too? In context, aside from a few whiteys, the 40,000 people killed in the Krakatoa incident is hardly an insignificant number. The sheer magnitude of the explosion and resulting tsunami were beyond huge and unimaginable to us, today.

Why is it that the religious bleat on about the end being nigh at the slightest earth tremor and yet the Krakatoa incident isn't worthy of being considered 'biblical' in that context?

That was my reason for the 'darkies' quip and I'd hope you're intelligent enough to understand that.

On topic,

This 'trumpet' business is still utterly ridiculous and the fact that people believe any such tripe is the reason the world is in the state it is.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join