It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has the Second Trumpet sounded?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I saw article/ video about how the Gulf is still reeling for the BP oil spill. Bp claims to have spent 14billion on clean up efforts but several problems still exist even after 4 years. Many animals are losing their habits and many more are dying. This terrible news got me thinking "could this be revelation coming true?"

The second angel sounded, and something like a great mountain burning with fire was thrown into the sea; and a third of the sea became blood, and a third of the creatures which were in the sea and had life, died; and a third of the ships were destroyed.

Granted that this topic has mostlikely already been covered here on ATS but I think this recent update on the matter deserves an ATS update. What say you, ATS?

www.today.com...
edit on 27-4-2014 by lostbook because: punctuation

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

The BP oil spill may be part of revelation but I think you will find that revelation has been playing out long before this happened.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Nope. If you have to ask if it's sounded ... then it hasn't.
If the trumpet ever sounds .. you'll know it .. there will be no question.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

The BP oil spill may be part of revelation but I think you will find that revelation has been playing out long before this happened.

How so? Educate me....

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

I don't know.....It might have sounded but we are too wary to realize it. The start of it could be small and unnoticeable and it will build up until uncontrollable. Of course at this time it will be too late. Not trying to sound all doomy and gloomy, I just never let my guard down.
edit on 27-4-2014 by lostbook because: word change

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   
from that I get an asteroid or comet , who knows though.
I wish it were a more level playing field , more literal , very confusing..faith is a tricky thing.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   

The idea of trumpets sounding to me would be akin to the start of a war as we see throughout history. If this prophecy were to be true the last thing I'd expect to hear is a really really loud horn. I would take it as symbolic.

The BP disaster really got to me, and it let me know I have issues because I sat there and watched the oil volcano spewing day in and day out via the live cam. My heart just sank and to make matters worse, their "clean up" was dumping more toxins in....... those stupid monkeys.

Than we get the honor and pleasure of taking showers of radiation fallout from the power plant that will live in infamy known as Fukushima. When Godzilla creeps out of the ocean after a few more years of mutating we will know the jig is up. I read today that DARPA has been working on the Mecca-Godzilla...... so I guess thats pretty cool.
edit on 27-4-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I've thought for a long while that a burning mountain thrown into the sea was either a volcano or an asteroid or both that causes a massive sunami. I've also thought that "red tide" was the sea turning to blood and killing off 1/3 of the sea life.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

originally posted by: DarknStormy

How so? Educate me....

To be honest with you I cannot give you undeniable proof because I would be implying that I am absolutely correct and I know I'm not. But some things which have been playing out in the past would suggest that revelation is well under way and has been for a long time. Just as you link the oil spill with the 2nd trumpet, many other events and signs can also be linked with the Book of Revelation.

- 1/3rd of things being destroyed obviously plays a major part in Revelation. Correct? So what's to say that 1/3rd of Europe dying during the Black Death wasn't fulfilling Revelation? Mind you that happened roughly 350 years ago.

- The description of the 1st Beast could describe a Royal coat of arms (English Royal family/Rothschild coat of arms).

- Or what about the State of Israel which also plays a major part in end times prophecy? It was established almost 70 years ago. They are just three examples and with that all of the above have played a part with each other eg: Britain annexing Jerusalem which would lead to the creation of Israel etc.

So I think Revelation can be linked with many different issues in the past and it doesn't necessarily have to fall in chronological order either. The question is whether we believe it is a fulfilment or not. It's very hard to tell though and that's what keeps me intrigued.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook
I saw article/ video about how the Gulf is still reeling for the BP oil spill. Bp claims to have spent 14billion on clean up efforts but several problems still exist even after 4 years. Many animals are losing their habits and many more are dying. This terrible news got me thinking "could this be revelation coming true?"

The second angel sounded, and something like a great mountain burning with fire was thrown into the sea; and a third of the sea became blood, and a third of the creatures which were in the sea and had life, died; and a third of the ships were destroyed.

Granted that this topic has mostlikely already been covered here on ATS but I think this recent update on the matter deserves an ATS update. What say you, ATS?

www.today.com...

You tell me what the second seal is,
correctly,
and I will tell you if the BP oil spill was the second trumpet or not.

It's quite interesting to me
how often interpreters of the Revelation proceed non sequentially.

Are the seven seals not opened before the seven trumpets?

Mike Grouchy

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   

for the second trumpet to take place... the first trumpet had to have happened

Look around... are 1/3 of the 'Trees' been burned up...has ALL of the green grass in the world been killed/burnt up yet
NO the trees and the green grass are still abundant... the 1st trumpet with Hail+Fire, mixed with blood...has not been 'thrown' to Earth, so the trees & grass are just fine

and Trumpet 2 has not started the blood-Ocean prediction as yet --- there has been no Asteroid crash into the Ocean nor any Super Volcano exploding like Santorini did in the BC era or Krakatoa did in recent history
Which might be enough of a cause for 1/3 of all ships and sea-life to be destroyed and 1/3 of the ocean to be turned into blood...

the Gulf disaster, as bad as it is... does not approach the characteristics of the aftermath of Trumpet #2 sounding

edit on th30139861007227472014 by St Udio because: add info & 50 cent words

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   

How the bloody hell is an oil spill a trumpet? Good grief, religion is just so utterly ridiculous that I cannot believe we are in a world where your question is actually serious.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: gusdynamite

How the bloody hell is an oil spill a trumpet? Good grief, religion is just so utterly ridiculous that I cannot believe we are in a world where your question is actually serious.

No some interpretations and people may be ridiculous but the religion itself cannot be condemned for their actions.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

You just described Deep Impact and Flash Gordon. Maybe I was wrong about religion.

By the way, I'd say the Krakatoa eruption was pretty recent and rather 'biblical' in nature, but I guess it doesn't count because it happened to darkies?

This revelations bull puckey is getting so old. I mean all the things in it have happened, just not while this current batch of nut bars has been alive or paying attention.

edit on am0f000000Sunday505030America/Chicago by gusdynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: gusdynamite
a reply to: St Udio

You just described Deep Impact and Flash Gordon. Maybe I was wrong about religion.

By the way, I'd say the Krakatoa eruption was pretty recent and rather 'biblical' in nature, but I guess it doesn't count because it happened to darkies?

This revelations bull puckey is getting so old. I mean all the things in it have happened, just not while this current batch of nut bars has been alive or paying attention.

So, not only are followers of "religion" racist, as per your "darkie" remarks, but the very concept of it is ridiculous to you?

Why then, are you posting in the thread in the first place? Are you one of those insecure types that desperately need to be laughing, and pointing at what you perceive as the shortcomings of those that follow a faith, in order to mask your own emptiness?

Pretty pathetic behavior on your part, in my opinion.

On topic,

I don't believe that we've entered the 'trumpet phase' of time. Believe it or not, as bad as things have gotten here on Earth, they're going to get much, much worse, before it's time to pull the plug.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Just a thought, if you look over the past several years, one third of all forests probably have been burned up and or cut down to make way for other things such as highways, buildings, and biofuel. If you take several decades we have been massively destroying forests and grasslands and more recently ocean life. I thought the radation was still leaking into the ocean from Japan. In between the gulf spill and Japan, will it kill one third of all sea life? Who knows?

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: orionthehunter
Just a thought, if you look over the past several years, one third of all forests probably have been burned up and or cut down to make way for other things such as highways, buildings, and biofuel. If you take several decades we have been massively destroying forests and grasslands and more recently ocean life. I thought the radation was still leaking into the ocean from Japan. In between the gulf spill and Japan, will it kill one third of all sea life? Who knows?

Many sea creatures are beaching themselves around the world and though I understand that this has happened all along, it seems as though the numbers are only rising and I guess we have to question whether Fukushima or Oil spills are contributing to this phenomena.

Another issue that could fall in the examples you mention is drought and that is something that we cannot control.
edit on 27-4-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
The end of the age is here......and gone already.....
Religion has no place among men ....
The third of all living things have already died because of it...think on that.....

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
The end of the age is here......and gone already.....
Religion has no place among men ....
The third of all living things have already died because of it...think on that.....

I'm still confused?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join