It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LA Clippers Owner to GF - 'Don't Bring Black People To My Games'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jaellma
his girlfriend is not 1/2 Mexican and 1/2 black.

TMZ reports that she's 1/2 Asian and 1/2 black.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Jaellma

Again, I'm not defending him. I'm saying there is something wrong with the country and the world when a person can have everything taken away from them for having a conversation that they think is otherwise private outed in for public scrutiny.

He may be a scumbag.

But what is private should stay private, and for very good reason.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
California is a two party consent State.

Does it matter the recording was done illegally ?

I hope she goes to jail. This is a crime.

In the media's haste to destroy the rich white guy.

They completely ignore the fact a law was broken.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Well she illegally recorded a private conversation which is grounds for a lawsuit, because she aired the dirty laundry to TMZ. She was looking to make more money and now it's going to cost her legally, I hope the gold digger goes broke! She obviously didn't mind he was a racist when she was sleeping with him right?

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Donald Sterling is jewish, born to Jewish immigrants.

edit on 27-4-2014 by Jaellma because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-4-2014 by Jaellma because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
There is so much to this story than people know....

-Sterling knew he was being recorded
-This is sterling's mistress
-Sterling's wife is currently suing the mistress
-The mistress has a history, with multiple aliases, of getting into sexual relationships with old right men in exchange for money and goods.

That said, i, even as a white guy, wouldnt want to play for that racist douche nozzle.
edit on 27-4-2014 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: miss_sky

Well she illegally recorded a private conversation which is grounds for a lawsuit, because she aired the dirty laundry to TMZ. She was looking to make more money and now it's going to cost her legally, I hope the gold digger goes broke! She obviously didn't mind he was a racist when she was sleeping with him right?
Not so fast. According to her, she informed him that the conversation was being recorded.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

his girlfriend is not 1/2 Mexican and 1/2 black.

TMZ reports that she's 1/2 Asian and 1/2 black.

I'm only going on the words that came from her mouth around the 3:20 mark in the video from the OP.

I know this thread has nothing to do with quality of reporting...but good job on that one, TMZ.

Edit to add::
TMZ actually reports her background as she described it here...

...Sterling rails on Stiviano -- who ironically is black and Mexican -- for putting herself out in public with a black person (she has since taken the pic down).

edit on 4/27/2014 by ChaosComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
He's definitely racist, but a likeable racist. lol

She's definitely not a brain surgeon, philosopher or rocket scientist.
All she has is her looks and it's for sale (or rent). She is basically manipulating the old crow like a pro,
not loyal one bit ( He probably didn't buy that option ).

For your enjoyment ( Explicit Language )

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

a reply to: whyamIhere

Donald Sterling is jewish, born to Jewish immigrants.

That doesn't mean anything. There are Jews of all racial ancestries, even black. Judaism is a religion that you can convert to.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   

It is also a race

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
my exact point. Don't call him white because he appears to be white. He could be anything.

Got it?

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: Auricom

You would give a # if you were the elderly black tenant this racist tried to move out of his apartment building.

Terrible Human Being Donald Sterling Ordered To Pay $17.3 Million For Being A Negligent Landlord

deadspin.com...

That is far far different then a private comment to your girlfriend.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Al Sharpton - No One Should Be ALLOWED to Own A Team if they Engage in Racial Language

Really? No one should be 'allowed to own' a team? It's called a free market Mr. Sharpton. Anyone can own a basketball team. If people don't like what was said in a private conversation between a man and his fluff-bunni exgirlfriend, then they can boycott the games. But I'm pretty sure you can't force someone to give up ownership of a franchise simply because you don't like them.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

There is no way for the league to literally force him to sell. What they will do is suspend him for a LONG time, levy sanctions (probably forfeiture of draft picks), possibly a salary cap penalty....things like that.

I wont be surprised, though, if his players and coaches go to him and say they will not play for him next season. Whats he going to do then?

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: captaintyinknots
if his players and coaches go to him and say they will not play for him next season.

I'd expect that to happen. That makes sense. If it were me, I wouldn't want to work for him either. But for Sharpton to say the guy shouldn't be 'allowed to own' the team??? That's silly.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Did he say to his GM I do not want N****S at my games? Did he say "why not have watermelon and fried chicken day?" since all my attendees are black? THOSE are racist and ignorant statements.

1. He was telling his mistress to stop showing up at his games with black guys...throwing it in his face. He is an insecure old white guy describing who she came with. They were all black...not Justin Beiber.

2. Again, an Old insecure white guy tired of his mistress getting it from others...black or white he is pissed and it is a private conversation

3. Does no one find it odd that she was seen with Magic Johnson, he was discussed in the recordings, he is publicly speaking about it and it is he with a large group of backers who want to BUY the Clippers?

I would say a conspiracy investigation into Magic is in order before looking into a man who was up for a Lifetime Achievement award from the NAACP. If he has made remarks in the past I guess we should also look into whether any of his 2 billion dollars have funneled there way into the NAACP. I will bet if there are the funds will not be returned.

I mean, he bought the team for 15 million so if you make him sell it for 600 is it really making anything right?

This, sorry, is a power play that is using race as a motivating factor to acquire a NBA team.

My 2 cents....

The POTUS needs to concentrate on real world issues....

edit on 04am30amfu2014-04-28T11:27:42-05:001142 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on 04am30amfu2014-04-28T11:28:17-05:001117 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
3. Does no one find it odd that she was seen with Magic Johnson, he is publically speaking about it and it is he with a large group of backers who want to BUY the Clippers?

So you think this is a plot by the fluffy-bunni ex-girlfriend and others to drive the price of the team down ... to make the guy sell at a lower price ??? Oh ... that's an excellent conspiracy theory worthy of ATS. Follow the money ... always follow the money .....
Could be. Time, and some investigative digging, will tell ...

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: captaintyinknots
if his players and coaches go to him and say they will not play for him next season.

I'd expect that to happen. That makes sense. If it were me, I wouldn't want to work for him either. But for Sharpton to say the guy shouldn't be 'allowed to own' the team??? That's silly.

Agreed, Sharpton, and many others, as usually, are spouting off nonsense. Honestly, for the first time in a long time, I actually liked obamas response:

"When ignorant folks want to advertise their ignorance, you don't really have to do anything, you just let them talk,"

edit on 28-4-2014 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

edit because, though outlandish, her history makes this a possibility

Did people know that the mistress is currently being sued by Sterling's wife?

edit on 28-4-2014 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join