It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We're all people, so be nice to each other!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I just saw this and had to share it because it was amazing.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 04:44 AM
link   
dont know what to say to that doesnt make me hate people just makes me think you need help

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: zedy63
dont know what to say to that doesnt make me hate people just makes me think you need help

What? Why exactly do I "need help"?

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

there is so much hate in the world right now we need more compassion more love while there are many bad people out there posting vids like this in my opinion only fuels hate for people

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I really don't know what to make of the video. The first half shows people struggling in life and the second half shows stabbing, theft, abduction and what not.

I may have to watch it again to get the point of it though.

It is a sunday morning here and the hang over has kicked in so sorry for being a bit slow

Cheers

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Op,did you watch the video right to the end? Deeply disturbing,and personally I think it should be removed.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: AccessDenied

Im glad im not the only one i thought it quite disturbing too

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   
After reading the comments, I opted not to watch it.
It sounds almost as horrible as a clip of Carlos Mencia's standup routine.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: AccessDenied
Op,did you watch the video right to the end? Deeply disturbing,and personally I think it should be removed.

Yea after watching it again I agree with you entirely

It has left me somewhat confused, sad....well

Cheers

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Issues....you seem to have much of them.

Thank you for this pointless video.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Something similar to the clips in this film happened to my Aunt and I whilst in Spain. It was an old beggar woman crying on the streets selling carnations. Three shakes of my Aunts purse and all the notes were gone, we didn't realise until later in the day. I had left my bank card with a family member back in the UK in case they had a financial crisis whilst I was away, they cleared me out. What finances we had left were kept back to take us to the embassy as the majority of flights back to the UK were canceled or delayed due to snow storms.

I think human nature and duality as a whole are on a spectrum. There will always be empathy and there will always be disregard. Kind of like a seesaw. Or Yin and Yang. Tug of war?

Everybody has these two hungry wolves in their psyche. One hungry for good, love and giving, the other hungry for revenge, hate and greed. The wolf that thrives in any given circumstance is the wolf that you throw the bone to. The only way we can tip the scales in our chosen direction is to take responsibility for our own inner wolves.

We need to accept this and work around it instead of denying it. We need to accept others instead of expecting from them. Denying the duality of ourselves and others will only take us backwards. It does not matter if you are the one percent or the ninety-nine percent, you have human nature. This is the one thing we have in common regardless of race, creed, political ideology or any other 'divider'.

Thank you for the thought provoking video OP, in gratitude I offer you this...

And this...

Aaaand another...

Whats that so far? I make it 3-1 to happy wolf.
edit on 2742014 by Tsu322 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I just saw this and had to share it because it was amazing. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

You just saw this and its amazing?

Yeah I teared up until the change of tone, did you watch all of it or did you tear up like me but unlike me not bother to watch to the end?

OR is this a trolling from our very own ATS member Trollz?

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
That was seriously one of the most stupid things ive ever witnessed. WHoever made it thought they were being clever in making a point, but really they just showed A)they lack filmmaking skills and B)they are deeply disturbed.

top topics

join