It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Animal abuse organization

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: candlestick

I'm not going to watch the video. I love dogs and have no desire to watch them suffer.

I also have two dogs (mutts) who were adopted from the pound. One died last year from oral osteosarcoma (cancer) and the other one has had hip dysplasia from the age of two and is getting to the point that it's going to take her life as well.

There are no guarantees that a pound puppy is going to be any healthier than a pure-bred dog and vice versa. We just have to do our best in choosing good breeders and healthy dogs.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

I was going to reply to that post ~ but see you have already said everything I intended to say.

BRAVO!

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

There are no guarantees that a pound puppy is going to be any healthier than a pure-bred dog and vice versa. We just have to do our best in choosing good breeders and healthy dogs.

To me it seems as though candlesticks is concerned and actually does care even though they don't like dogs.

But I think their main beef is with breeders that run puppy farms and those kinds of businesses where the dogs can easily been seen as being mistreated.

Candle, you have lumped all dog owners into one basket with breeders and runners of puppy farms which is why you might be get such defensive responses.

I know what you are getting at with dogs being inbred and eventually breeding diseases or abnormalities in some dogs and that is an issue, but for loving dog owners its insulting to be grouped with others in a negative fashion especially if those dog owners have similar ideas about how some breeding practices are abuse just as you do.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
But I think their main beef is with breeders that run puppy farms and those kinds of businesses where the dogs can easily been seen as being mistreated.

I agree with that completely. I am strongly against puppy mills and back yard breeders.

I swear, I tried to watch the video, but became sick to my stomach.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

"No sale, no killing"...

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

I agree with that completely. I am strongly against puppy mills and back yard breeders.

Different level of understanding,can't discuss.
edit on 30-4-2014 by candlestick because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-4-2014 by candlestick because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: candlestick
a reply to: InhaleExhale

"No sale, no killing"...

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

Different level of understanding,can't discuss.

Yes quite a different level of understanding, I have no clue why you reply to me and quote another persons words.

What does "No sale, No killing " mean and why is it directed to me if it is?

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: candlestick

Yeah, I don't understand this response at all, I'm afraid.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join