It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do You Beleive in The Afterlife? Great Documentary..

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeminiSky
a reply to: Wandering Scribe

Your post is contradictory. ..You first say this is one of your favorite docus...The you offer a link to an article disputing its authenticity. ... These tactics are becoming far too common give it a break. ..

GS

To Scribes defense I think you took him wrong, and misread what he said........

To his credit I dont see anything wrong with posting a balance to the video, thats called being objective, let people decide for themselves.......

A person who readily presents the opposite side of the coin on their own topic is someone ready for an HONEST discussion

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: NorEaster
As it is now, most people are basket cases when they transition, and that's gotta be a headache.

Wow, I liked your post, especialy the line ^^above^^

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk

As it is now, most people are basket cases when they transition, and that's gotta be a headache.

yes thats assuming the other realm is a stable place.... most people with ndes report an overwhelming peace and calm when they cross over. ..

GS

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

yes thats assuming the other realm is a stable place.... most people with ndes report an overwhelming peace and calm when they cross over. ..

GS
Its an intersting subject. I remember watching a docu about a lady who had been blind from birth, and when she had an nde she was able to see! That really is a puzzle to me. For example, how does a person who's exeriencing an nde see! When alive we need a pair of eyeballs, so what are the nde people using?

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

It's a hoax.

Watch the video, it's laughable.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley
a reply to: nugget1

It's a hoax.

Watch the video, it's laughable.

Ok could you please provide an actual argument or evidence showing its a hoax?

Remember its not a hoax just because you say so...the world does not work this way.

When you make such a statement you need to be prepared to back it up, because the burden of proof lies with the person making a claim.. especially since multiple cases are covered in the video, in different locations with different people...

GS

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: GeminiSky

Haven't got time to go through it all now (ready to go to work).

I've included a link to the previous thread I commented on.

Feel free to read the thread, but concentrate on my comments (I think there's about 4).

Scroll down the page to my comment

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley

Haven't got time to go through it all now (ready to go to work).

I've included a link to the previous thread I commented on.

Feel free to read the thread, but concentrate on my comments (I think there's about 4).

Scroll down the page to my comment

I dont have the time to go thru your comments either....maybe later.. but in the meantime id like you to know that I feel that some cases presented in the video are hogwash...while others are genuine...this is why you shouldn't generalize the entire video in the op as a hoax, unless your prepared to provide info on every single case being proven a hoax...

GS

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I will watch this at work and let you know what I think. I have done some extensive research in to what happens after we die.. I believe what I researched but.. You know like all beliefs you end up on the short end of the stick so to speak..

I will add in a few odds and ends after I watch it.. If you are interested in this kinda thing I have a PDF that some guy did a long time ago that sets the what happens when we die on trial so to speak(The guy was a lawyer I believe).. There is alot of interesting info in there if you wanna take a look at it.. It was a free PDF back in the day so I am sure it isnt bad if I give it to you..

::EDIT::

When alive we need a pair of eyeballs, so what are the nde people using?

From what I understand when we die(NDE) we have what they call 360 vision.. We are supposedly balls of energy floating around.. We talk through telepathy..
edit on 4/28/2014 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThichHeaded

I will watch this at work and let you know what I think. I have done some extensive research in to what happens after we die.. I believe what I researched but.. You know like all beliefs you end up on the short end of the stick so to speak..

I will add in a few odds and ends after I watch it.. If you are interested in this kinda thing I have a PDF that some guy did a long time ago that sets the what happens when we die on trial so to speak(The guy was a lawyer I believe).. There is alot of interesting info in there if you wanna take a look at it.. It was a free PDF back in the day so I am sure it isnt bad if I give it to you..

When alive we need a pair of eyeballs, so what are the nde people using?

From what I understand when we die(NDE) we have what they call 360 vision.. We are supposedly balls of energy floating around.. We talk through telepathy..

Interesting isnt it>? Curious what other research youve done...ive had OBE's and had the 360 vision...its awesome!!!

GS

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Thanks. I've been deeply involved in solidifying a Theory of Everything over the last 10 years or so, and recently finished a definitive presentation, and the one realization I've been left with after all my research and examination is that the human being is unique in its capacity to be either so much more than or so much less than the natural net ramification of all that it contains within itself in terms of historical contextual composition. It's capacity to transcend or completely crater is unrivaled, and the only constant is the requirement that each human being grow and develop within the protective embrace of a caring community of other human beings.

This side of the divide is where each human being learns how to be 'human', and I can only imagine the difficulty in dealing with folks who've been deeply crippled by any one of a variety of extremely destructive ideological constructs that have been imposed and promoted by each society's relative handful of dominant families to protect that dominance. Everything from socioeconomic caste systems to the shrinking of what is considered a socially acceptable community to the size of the nuclear family unit (mom, dad, and the kids) have been the undoing of healthy human development for centuries, and now the Western societal domination of the corporate feudal system, with its emphasis on "there's no 'I' in 'team'" work=life cultural engineering effort, the people who are and will be passing are more lost that ever as soon as their corporate-mom has been taken from them.

It's not easy learning how to be human.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   

WOW....that is very interesting...perhaps this is what we are moving into at this time on our planet? is the "veil" thinning and allowing us to gain more and more access into the other realm or realms??

This is an interesting concept...33 Billion souls...still alive somewhere..out there...waiting...

GS

It seems as if this is the last frontier. Everything else would be just a rehash of previous efforts - enlightenment, holiness, godliness, whatever - with the unification of the entire human race (pre and post corporeal) the one effort that hasn't ever been pursued. Seems odd to me that this would not have been immediately considered as soon as the very first indication of afterlife was detected. Perhaps because the corporeal human is destined to join the ranks of its post-corporeal community anyway. Still, the benefits of uniting both realms seems pretty obvious.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Interesting isnt it>? Curious what other research youve done...ive had OBE's and had the 360 vision...its awesome!!!

From my research I can conclude theoretically that we live die and come back to learn some kinda of lesson.. In that I conclude that the choice(beginning) was because I chose to be in that particular part of life for some reason or another..
I think there is a "god" But i think is more like a coach than supreme being..
When you want to learn something you are given a choice of where you want to go(we will say 3 lives) Then "god" Will tell you each lesson you have to learn in these lives.. So then you pick life 2, then "god" gives you a slightly more detail on the life.. Now.. You get into this life(here and now) And are born into whatever reason, rich(Cause you wanted to skate through life aka not wanna do anything..) or a life like I had where your parents where douche bags for some reason or another and learn something from there.. But the inevitable bitch Free will can curb your lessons on whatever you were supposed to learn and then more than likely have to do it again.. But while here I guess the case of free will You learn something completely and totally new..

Like I said, I can basically prove this in theory (cant do it physically because there is no possible way to kill yourself and come back, chances in that are completely random.) if I had enough time to get everything together but this was through yrs and yrs and yrs and yrs of research.. Fascination of death since 13 I am 40 now.. So I have seen what everyone else considers death and came to the conclusion that we come here because we want to for some reason or another.............. To become that "god" being so to speak.

Didn't watch the video yet, I haven't had time.. Was busy at work last night.. I might watch it tonight or tomorrow when I have off.. But since my research I believe is sound, I am good on what I know.

Also I might try to slap something together on what I believe(Remember Belief is to make you feel better no matter whether it is right or wrong) and maybe start a thread or put it here.. Cause it is alot of info.. and I suck at writing and organizing.
edit on 4/29/2014 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThichHeaded

From my research I can conclude theoretically that we live die and come back to learn some kinda of lesson.. In that I conclude that the choice(beginning) was because I chose to be in that particular part of life for some reason or another..
I think there is a "god" But i think is more like a coach than supreme being..
When you want to learn something you are given a choice of where you want to go(we will say 3 lives) Then "god" Will tell you each lesson you have to learn in these lives.. So then you pick life 2, then "god" gives you a slightly more detail on the life.. Now.. You get into this life(here and now) And are born into whatever reason, rich(Cause you wanted to skate through life aka not wanna do anything..) or a life like I had where your parents where douche bags for some reason or another and learn something from there.. But the inevitable bitch Free will can curb your lessons on whatever you were supposed to learn and then more than likely have to do it again.. But while here I guess the case of free will You learn something completely and totally new..

Like I said, I can basically prove this in theory (cant do it physically because there is no possible way to kill yourself and come back, chances in that are completely random.) if I had enough time to get everything together but this was through yrs and yrs and yrs and yrs of research.. Fascination of death since 13 I am 40 now.. So I have seen what everyone else considers death and came to the conclusion that we come here because we want to for some reason or another.............. To become that "god" being so to speak.

Didn't watch the video yet, I haven't had time.. Was busy at work last night.. I might watch it tonight or tomorrow when I have off.. But since my research I believe is sound, I am good on what I know.

Also I might try to slap something together on what I believe(Remember Belief is to make you feel better no matter whether it is right or wrong) and maybe start a thread or put it here.. Cause it is alot of info.. and I suck at writing and organizing.

Would be interesting to know if the reincarnation cycle can be broken..

GS

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Yes, this SCOLE video has been discussed... but importantly, it hasn't been totally poo-poo'd.

For those of us who have had the "paranormal" demonstrated to us beyond a doubt, it's old hat. It IS nice to be supported in that we aren't, necessarily, crazy... but it's less about demonstrating the existence of these phenomena and more about discussing the implications of these phenomena.

For me, it indicates that existence without our material bodies is, at least, quite possible. It also indicates that telepathy and PK is possible, if not completely common but largely unrecognized.

It also indicates that other intelligences, without bodies we can easily perceive, exist and interact with us.

Taken as a whole, these "indications" point towards a much larger set of physics and possibilities. It's very difficult to cut through the dogmas and suppositions, though, when dealing with things we cannot even accurately measure, let alone comprehend.

But recognizing these things exist is a start.

edit on 4/29/2014 by Baddogma because: add psychokenisis

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

Yes, this SCOLE video has been discussed... but importantly, it hasn't been totally poo-poo'd.

For those of us who have had the "paranormal" demonstrated to us beyond a doubt, it's old hat. It IS nice to be supported in that we aren't, necessarily, crazy... but it's less about demonstrating the existence of these phenomena and more about discussing the implications of these phenomena.

For me, it indicates that existence without our material bodies is, at least, quite possible. It also indicates that telepathy and PK is possible, if not completely common but largely unrecognized.

It also indicates that other intelligences, without bodies we can easily perceive, exist and interact with us.

Taken as a whole, these "indications" point towards a much larger set of physics and possibilities. It's very difficult to cut through the dogmas and suppositions, though, when dealing with things we cannot even accurately measure, let alone comprehend.

The thing with the Scole experiment is that the people who set it up were dedicated enough to put five years of their lives into it. Nothing much happened for the first six months, most of us would have given up before then. If they were faking it six months would have been filled with something. When you have writing and pictures on undeveloped film, it has to be taken seriously.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

The thing with the Scole experiment is that the people who set it up were dedicated enough to put five years of their lives into it. Nothing much happened for the first six months, most of us would have given up before then. If they were faking it six months would have been filled with something. When you have writing and pictures on undeveloped film, it has to be taken seriously.

I agree 100% there is some definite truth to this...

GS

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Would be interesting to know if the reincarnation cycle can be broken..
GS

I think you can choose when to come back.. Supposedly Edgar Casey said he would be back in the 24 or 2500's from when he died in 1940..

Other things I have heard people can ascend to be guilds for others here or other places that are learning things... Other than that I am not sure..

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Yeah, if they faked it, they deserve a prize for best hoax in a paranormal research effort.

But it isn't going to convince anyone who's invested in a "normal" worldview. Not much would... except maybe spending time in an "active" place, I guess.

People are great at ignoring evidence that defies what they believe to be true.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   

a reply to: anonentity

Yeah, if they faked it, they deserve a prize for best hoax in a paranormal research effort.

But it isn't going to convince anyone who's invested in a "normal" worldview. Not much would... except maybe spending time in an "active" place, I guess.

People are great at ignoring evidence that defies what they believe to be true.

Not meant to convince anyone...but inspire=)

GS

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join