It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ships of light, Great UFO Documentary...If this is REAL then WOW

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
I'm beginning this very interesting thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
I'm the director of Alien Abductions...

Post on page 4 by another photographer, also having sightings of lights and ufo related phenomena.

It seems to me, that being a photographer doesnt exclude you from getting sightings, in fact, it may be they're counting on your skills. Disclosure, one drop at a time. Awareness/wake up crew.

This is exactly my take! If these beings can read our thoughts then they may be attracted to people who regularly film and photograph...their way of "self disclosure" to the world... and your right. .. they may be counting on us big time. .

GS

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Enjoyed the videos, it is wonderful when serious documentaries are made on behalf of the phenomena without an agenda one way or the other to create the way people are supposed to think about the subject.

I feel for all of the other citizens who spoke on the film and could sense how it is not always the ones who are spotlighted as the credible witnesses who have a story to tell. Seems like many people throughout their history have admitted openly to having witnessed the phenomena and that is the beginning of a true connected direction in disclosure.

There is no doubt in my mind that these beautiful people are part of an ongoing experiment created by the ET.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: antar
Enjoyed the videos, it is wonderful when serious documentaries are made on behalf of the phenomena without an agenda one way or the other to create the way people are supposed to think about the subject.

I feel for all of the other citizens who spoke on the film and could sense how it is not always the ones who are spotlighted as the credible witnesses who have a story to tell. Seems like many people throughout their history have admitted openly to having witnessed the phenomena and that is the beginning of a true connected direction in disclosure.

There is no doubt in my mind that these beautiful people are part of an ongoing experiment created by the ET.

I would have to agree...its could really be a huge experiment.

GS

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: GeminiSky

Well Native Americans have accepted this theory in the most basic of understanding. Star seeds just like garden seeds need to be tended from time to time, protected when possible and observed often. Generations of DNA, a true matrix of the melting of star species.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Well Native Americans have accepted this theory in the most basic of understanding. Star seeds just like garden seeds need to be tended from time to time, protected when possible and observed often. Generations of DNA, a true matrix of the melting of star species.

What is the purpose I wonder? Are they us in the future?

GS

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I think you know that there are so many different types that we are dealing with getting to understand, discovering.

Personally it is certain there are some that are us in the future and they are the ones sharing info with our Military and private sectors.

We cant move too quickly because even with the private advancements we are still no match for technologies in a warlike situation.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Good discussing with you, I find myself scattered in thoughts today so am not a great conversationalist. talk again I hope, you are interesting.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Good discussing with you, I find myself scattered in thoughts today so am not a great conversationalist. talk again I hope, you are interesting.

Why thank you, do come back now ya hear?

GS

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I realllly liked it when the Mom I think it was said casually, "just ignore it, dont look"...

THAT was the million dollar telling for me that the Mom knows fully what it is all about and has been told long ago to do just that if ships appear in mass in the skies, "Just go about your business and ignore them"

That is what I was told for future reference. The future is not written in stone, it is fluid and can change, so each time a new dimension opens, another possibility opens as well.

I also have to add that if you notice the ease of all of the townspeople about what they have seen through many generations, the mystery of it all but not the western medias hype of fear, it is how this phenomena continues and there are no famous writers making horror movie type claims about the dark side of it so it can continue.

What You Put Out Is What You Get Back!!!

edit on pm531pmSat, 03 May 2014 14:25:47 -0500 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Hi, "visitor" fans.

Those ships in the photos and videos are really like the "ships" that visited
the "nuclear silos" in USA and Russia, reported by the militaries in
www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkswXVmG4xM

They "checked" and "played" with the systems, in the silos. . .

Blue skies.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Seems to me, if you were going to put a film like this together and you knew you were doing it with faked images and/or film. You wouldn't subject your material for testing to all the highly respected image labs and professionals, JPL folks, etc. that they did for this film. Nor would you go out of your way to put it all in front of all the other technical and science related experts in the movie unless you were confident in what the outcome would be. I recognized many of them as the go-to people in their respected fields when you want complete and correct analysis, using state of the art equipment, still to this day. None of which wouldn't damage their reputation by changing or producing results for or making statements about a project they wouldn't stand behind 100%. They wouldn't have risked all those years of work on testing that would turn out unreliable. Word would have leaked out and ruined this film before it ever showed.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sakrateri
There are an awful lot of threads coming up like this lately where someone will post something for discussion but you are only allowed to discuss it if your opinion matches the OPs and if it does not then they ask you to leave the discussion..

Perhaps we should be made to put in the headline, "Enter and post only if you agree with me"

As far as this crap you posted goes...its that, crap, and the oneness is on you to prove it is real not us that know its not.

Even in your own headline you said "IF this is real"....well obviously you do not know enough to even have a fight.

p.s Thanks for playing

Good answer! I detect a separatist tone in the OP's replies. Since he is given the freedom to post his opinion he should grant the same freedom to everyone who wants to chime in whether agreeing with him or otherwise as long s the poster's criticism is relevant to the discussion and is civil.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Uggielicious
While I agree with your sentiments that the OP could have played more nicely with other members, he apparently didn't know how to play nicely with mods either, which is probably what got him banned, so is there really any point in giving someone advice on how to behave when they are no longer here?

On the other hand, I will use the opportunity to try to get in the last word:

"It looks fake, and almost certainly is fake, I'd bet the farm on it".

edit on 8-5-2014 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join