It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ships of light, Great UFO Documentary...If this is REAL then WOW

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: GeminiSky

Instead of watching the short segment, how about viewing the case presented on the full videos in the OP? Surely you'd want to view all the info available before favoring a hoax explanation?

Not at all. The 2 minute segment is more than enough.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

Instead of watching the short segment, how about viewing the case presented on the full videos in the OP? Surely you'd want to view all the info available before favoring a hoax explanation?

Not at all. The 2 minute segment is more than enough.

Nope it really is not. But thanks for playing.

GS

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Instead of watching the short segment, how about viewing the case presented on the full videos in the OP?

How about just watching the original footage as it's what this case is about , 4 minutes is better than wasting over 2 hours.
Regardless of the story he tells the whole case rests on whether you find his footage credible and to be perfectly honest the footage is laughable.

You're really grasping at straws if you think this has anything to do with ET.

edit on 27-4-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Watching now, will either get back to you or not.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Instead of watching the short segment, how about viewing the case presented on the full videos in the OP?

How about just watching the original footage as it's what this case is about , 4 minutes is better than wasting over 2 hours.
Regardless of the story he tells the whole case rests on whether you find his footage credible and to be perfectly honest the footage is laughable.

You're really grasping at straws if you think this has anything to do with ET.

Instead of saying its laughable how about providing constructive arguments as to why you feel its a hoax?

Would love to hear it...

GS

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

Loved it. I back what John Mack had to say, and what a gift to have such high praise from the top UFOlogist ever.

Off to watch part 2.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onslaught2996

originally posted by: GeminiSky

originally posted by: Onslaught2996
A thread for the gullible and ignorant. The OP gets angry when this garbage is called for what it is..A hoax.

If you can't take the criticism, stop posting well known hoaxers and their BS.

Oh ok, can you please show me your information on this being a hoax? Would be very interesting.

Plenty of info out there proving he is a hoaxer..find it. You may also want to use some rational thought here...Has refused independent analysis of his 'evidence, Phony contactee, likes to make bogus UFO videos using models and lights, filmed so-called plasma ships that are clearly models that no three-year-old would believe, he was lent a tripod by aliens...really..

here's just one
Carlos Alberto Diaz Was a Hoaxer

This. OP likes to avoid the points I've seen on posts he doesn't like and instead responds with 'thanks for playing' or other childish replies avoiding the point. Same with the plane crash thread when OP was bewildered by lack of critical thinking even though all he had were some speculations. Well in order to critically OP, a good place to start is research. It's like dealing with someone who gets convinced Jay-Z is an reptilian Illuminati enforcer because he made a triangle in his hand...

Sad your post got deleted Onslaught2996.
edit on 27/4/14 by Blue Goblin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Goblin

Im not avoiding anything, neither you or anyone else has yet to post evidence proving a hoax. If you feel there is "plenty of info" out there, please link it here. I am open to actual research showing this was a hoax....until then anyone of us could be right...or wrong.

If you claim a hoax the burden of proving the hoax is on you. Do share the legitimate research that has been presented showing this as a hoax..

Till then....thanks for playing you get a

GS

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: antar
a reply to: antar

Loved it. I back what John Mack had to say, and what a gift to have such high praise from the top UFOlogist ever.

Off to watch part 2.

Awesome!! do come back you hear?

GS

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I watched this the second i read the OP.

Great little doc about a UFO sightings, i cant believe i never heard about before!!! Really, thanks for posting.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Biigs
I watched this the second i read the OP.

Great little doc about a UFO sightings, i cant believe i never heard about before!!! Really, thanks for posting.

I never knew it existed either! Glad you enjoyed

GS

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Hi GS,

Okay I watched both videos and I think the "ship of light" is authentic and Carlos is telling the truth about his UFO experiences.

In my opinion, these ships of light purposely wanted Carlos to film them so that they can be known by those in-the-know. Likely there would be no question of his sightings/the photos/videos or his stories being hoaxed if the ships of light would just land and spit out human-appearing beings of light so that they could walk over to Micky-Deez to supersize their lives. Or whatever.

They're not doing that, to the best of my knowledge, sooooo I'm left with a distinct impression that these light beings (that's what I call them) choose to remain aloof and keep their distance for whatever reason/s.

Also, another thought occurred to me when mulling over the beam of light shooting from the ship as well as the filming of the ship/s in general. What if mainstream technology doesn't have advanced enough tech to analyze the film? IF the beam, for example, is traveling at the speed of light then maybe we need a faster computer to detect that? Another thing to take into consideration is the equipment Carlos and others are using to record these UFO sightings.

Maybe we're dealing with a highly advanced species that IS studying and watching us and we (the commoners) aren't in the position to prove it using the scientific approach. If this were true, it could play a part in the ships of light exposing themselves the way they do, knowing that we cannot prove or hoax their intimate interactions with us.

As an aside, I noted the cross around the neck of one of the interviewees. The geometry is very interesting and telling and not a coincidence. I think these ancient beings are contacting people as witnesses and messengers but not randomly. They chose Carlos in the least because they trust him, his mind and heart are in the right place. It's no accident that Carlos saw his very first UFO at the age of 7 while his father was carrying him. It was intentional timing. That incident alone comes with it's own message.

They live among us, that's my view and I'm sticking to it.

This is my first impression and a critical analysis of the Carlos Diaz case. I'd love to see others, I'm watching this thread.

Love 'n' light!

Toni

edit on PM4302014434pm1430pm by Antoniastar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   

If you claim a hoax the burden of proving the hoax is on you. Do share the legitimate research that has been presented showing this as a hoax..

GS

Lets see...

Why not start with this :

Summary: Investigation by one of the authors (Roberto Enrique Banchs) for the Centro de Estudios de Fenomenos Aereos Inusuales (CEFAI) of Buenos Aires has shown that the Argentine abduction case [of Carlos Alberto Diaz] was a hoax, as the events could not have occurred as the witness claimed.

UFO EVIDENCE.ORG site

Or this from Bill Hamilton (executive director of Skywatch International):

Carlos Diaz is a pleasant fellow and friendly enough, however to support the message posted by Scott Corrales I would like to say that I had the opportunity to examine the footage he brought to Village Labs when he was in the company of Michael Hesseman. When Jim Diletosso loaded the footage into the computer and we started stepping through the frames as well as playing it at various speeds I noticed that the so-called plasma craft, looking like a Japanese hanging lamp, descended in a jerky motion as if it were being lowered by rope or cable. The interior illumination of this object is static (unlike other UFO illumination) and doesn't change in position or intensity. When the wind blows nearby branches, the plasma ship also shakes in the wind as if it were a light object. The so-called firing of a laser beam from near the bottom side of the object appears like a small focused flashlight beam. Our conclusion, also based on the fact that Carlos does video work and films weddings and celebrations, is that his video of the plasma ship is most likely a hoax using a small model. Sincerely, Bill Hamilton Executive Director Skywatch International, Inc. home.earthlink.net...

RENSE.COM article

edit on 27-4-2014 by gavron because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
After watching the videos and hearing all the people and kids talk I can say they're telling the truth. I have yet to see a light ship in person but the Merkabah is legit.

We're all monkeys. We MUST see to believe. You gotta have some foundation of belief to keep that wall of ignorance down.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: gavron

GS

Lets see...

Why not start with this :

Summary: Investigation by one of the authors (Roberto Enrique Banchs) for the Centro de Estudios de Fenomenos Aereos Inusuales (CEFAI) of Buenos Aires has shown that the Argentine abduction case [of Carlos Alberto Diaz] was a hoax, as the events could not have occurred as the witness claimed.

UFO EVIDENCE.ORG site

Or this from Bill Hamilton (executive director of Skywatch International):

Carlos Diaz is a pleasant fellow and friendly enough, however to support the message posted by Scott Corrales I would like to say that I had the opportunity to examine the footage he brought to Village Labs when he was in the company of Michael Hesseman. When Jim Diletosso loaded the footage into the computer and we started stepping through the frames as well as playing it at various speeds I noticed that the so-called plasma craft, looking like a Japanese hanging lamp, descended in a jerky motion as if it were being lowered by rope or cable. The interior illumination of this object is static (unlike other UFO illumination) and doesn't change in position or intensity. When the wind blows nearby branches, the plasma ship also shakes in the wind as if it were a light object. The so-called firing of a laser beam from near the bottom side of the object appears like a small focused flashlight beam. Our conclusion, also based on the fact that Carlos does video work and films weddings and celebrations, is that his video of the plasma ship is most likely a hoax using a small model. Sincerely, Bill Hamilton Executive Director Skywatch International, Inc. home.earthlink.net...

RENSE.COM article

Dear mr smarty debunker pants: The first link you provided is dead and not functioning. Please fix it so I can veiw the legitimate investigation proving this a hoax...

The second link provided is an individual stating that the craft "looks" like its shaking in the wind, and the beam of light "looks" like a flashlight. The individual then claims that its most likely a hoax because this poor man is a wedding photographer and works with videos and photos?

So a broken link, and a statement by one individual about what they think the craft in the footage "looks" like is proof of a known hoax?

LOL!

Using your logic I can tape my uncle watching the video on youtube and saying that the craft "looks" genuine and the beam "looks" real, and use that as definitive proof of the authenticity of the videos?

Sorry I will classify as a debunking fail. Please try again, this time with actual footage analysis and investigation.

GS

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorCal
After watching the videos and hearing all the people and kids talk I can say they're telling the truth. I have yet to see a light ship in person but the Merkabah is legit.

We're all monkeys. We MUST see to believe. You gotta have some foundation of belief to keep that wall of ignorance down.

Seems to be alot of that ignorance floating around...we can try to deny it...and we do...even when the truth stares us in the face...

GS

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antoniastar

Hi GS,

Okay I watched both videos and I think the "ship of light" is authentic and Carlos is telling the truth about his UFO experiences.

In my opinion, these ships of light purposely wanted Carlos to film them so that they can be known by those in-the-know. Likely there would be no question of his sightings/the photos/videos or his stories being hoaxed if the ships of light would just land and spit out human-appearing beings of light so that they could walk over to Micky-Deez to supersize their lives. Or whatever.

They're not doing that, to the best of my knowledge, sooooo I'm left with a distinct impression that these light beings (that's what I call them) choose to remain aloof and keep their distance for whatever reason/s.

Also, another thought occurred to me when mulling over the beam of light shooting from the ship as well as the filming of the ship/s in general. What if mainstream technology doesn't have advanced enough tech to analyze the film? IF the beam, for example, is traveling at the speed of light then maybe we need a faster computer to detect that? Another thing to take into consideration is the equipment Carlos and others are using to record these UFO sightings.

Maybe we're dealing with a highly advanced species that IS studying and watching us and we (the commoners) aren't in the position to prove it using the scientific approach. If this were true, it could play a part in the ships of light exposing themselves the way they do, knowing that we cannot prove or hoax their intimate interactions with us.

As an aside, I noted the cross around the neck of one of the interviewees. The geometry is very interesting and telling and not a coincidence. I think these ancient beings are contacting people as witnesses and messengers but not randomly. They chose Carlos in the least because they trust him, his mind and heart are in the right place. It's no accident that Carlos saw his very first UFO at the age of 7 while his father was carrying him. It was intentional timing. That incident alone comes with it's own message.

They live among us, that's my view and I'm sticking to it.

This is my first impression and a critical analysis of the Carlos Diaz case. I'd love to see others, I'm watching this thread.

Love 'n' light!

Toni

Hey Toni,

Yes I really feel that they purposefully wanted Carlos to film them, and may have even had knowledge of his camera equipment...remember this is the 90s and cameras were expensive...and not everyone had them.....

GS

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Dear mr smarty debunker pants: The first link you provided is dead and not functioning. Please fix it so I can veiw the legitimate investigation proving this a hoax...

Actually, the first link does work. Maybe you have trouble seeing thr truth on your PC?

The second link from an executive director of Skywatch.

As much as you are crying and trying to debunk this, it sounds to me like maybe you are somehow associated with the known hoaxer himself.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: gavron

Nope it does not work...at this point you have claimed this case is a hoax yet have not provided anything to substantiate it other than one persons opinion (who did not do anything more than a quick skim thru the footage) and ofcourse that broken link. . Which didn't work from my neighbors comp either...

debunk fail. Sowwy.

GS

PS

I would like to show you something posted on the same rense article that you have linked:

Carlos Diaz Case Is Not A Hoax!

From Michael Hesemann

Dear Mr. Rense, as a historian, cultural anthropologist, UFO researcher, author and film producer I investigate the Carlos Diaz contact case for seven years. Since I wanted to be sure before I publish the case that any possibility of a hoax can be excluded, I did not only travel to Mexico twelve times for on-site field investigations, but also consulted leading experts in the US, Belgium, Germany and Italy, including:

Prof. Corrado Malanga, University of Pisa
Prof. Manfred Kage, University of Mannheim
Prof, Auguste Meessen, University of Louvain
Bob Shell, editor "Shutterbug" Magazine,
phototechnical consultant of the FBI Dr. Robert Nathan, Jet Propulsion Lab/NASA, Pasadena
Jim Dilettoso, The Village Labs

None of these phototechnical experts found any evidence of a hoax in the films and footage shot by Diaz. Field investigations were performed also by Prof. John E. Mack of Harvard, who spent three days in Tepoztlan and extensively talked to the witness, his family and local eyewitnesses. We were able to verify that over 50 % of the population of the city of Tepoztlan, in which Diaz lives, about 12.000 people, saw the very same type of object filmed and photographed by Diaz, a fact confirmed by the mayor of Tepoztlan.

The Air Traffic Controllers of Mexico City´s International Airport confirmed on camera regular UFO sightings over the area of Tepoztlan. Several researchers who visited the place, including Dr. Roberto Pinotti, saw the very same ship Carlos filmed and photographed. Therefore the personal opinion of Mr. Pascal Lopresti, who was never known as a UFO researcher in Mexico (actually he served as a translator and organizer for Italian stigmatist Giorgio Bongiovanni) is completely invalid. It was nice of Carlos to show him some new material, which is in my possession for over a year, but it has no news value. Nor does any of Lopresti´s "conclusions".

According to Carlos Diaz, "the aliens" are living among us for thousands of years. They live there as normal Mexicans, drive in terrestrial cars, haveTV sets and cameras and maybe even tripods. Therefore it is not a big surprise if one of them had a tripod he lent to Diaz - nobody claimed it was an extraterrestrial tripod! But Lopresti is just wrong when he claims: "Carlos Diaz has always refused to allow the video to be analyzed". He gave me a copy a year ago, I analyzed it frame by frame and I will publish it in our upcoming documentary "Ships of Light" which will be presented at the International UFO Congress in Laughlin in March 2001. Even a bigger mystery to me is Lopresti´s "conclusion": "No human being from this planet can board a plasms ship with his/her physical body and a camcorder." How the hell does he know? Is Lopresti an Extraterrestrial?? Or how can he make such a claim with the certainty of a dogma? We don´t even know if the ship really consists of plasma (although it looks like plasma), "plasma-ship" is just a metaphor, so how can he ever make such a statement?

Lopresti calls himseld an "investigator". To my knowledge, he has no education or background to make such a claim. He claims to be the co-organizer of the Acapulco-conference, which was ONLY set up by Jaime Maussan and his team of Tercer Milennio and Los Vigilantes. Lopresti´s job was that of a translator for Giorgio Bongiovanni. Therefore, the one who obviously seeks attention by big claims seems to be Lopresti, not Carlos Diaz.

Every investigator who ever met Carlos was impressed by his willingness to share his material. Diaz was never interested in money. He is very poor but he never charges anything, When Bill Hamilton claims that "Carlos does video work and films weddings and celebrations", it is just not true. Carlos did work as a wedding (still) photographer as a young man but never did that with video. He just has the Camcorder given to him by Jaime Maussan. He doesn´t have an external microphone, no light, no editing equipment. He did not even have a monitor to view what he shot before I bought him a TV set three years ago.

Bill Hamilton critizised that the object on the films "descended in a jerky movement". This happens very often in UFO cases, we call it "falling leaf movement", a detail mentioned by many eyewitnesses in Tepoztlan and elsewhere. The UFO was obviously NOT lowered by a cable, since its movements never had a center. He critizised the "static interior illumination" of the object - Jim Dilettoso called it "coherent light" and made a parallel to laser light. Besides the fact that on one film the center of the object is pulsating and the object increases and decreases its brightness, the "uniformity" of the light of the craft indicate a light quality very different from that of an illuminated model or lamp. In that case namely the light would be most intense in the center and less at the edges.

No, the object is not moving with the wind. The tree´s movement in one film is completely untypical for wind movement, since it is too shaky, and seems to be caused by the ship. In the sequence with the object firing a beam down to Earth, the beam´s light is too strong and too condensed to be that of a flashlight. In one case Diaz filmed a craft right behind a tree, partially covered by it. We were able to identify the tree and verify it´s diameter and distance from the camera. From our calculation, the object´s diameter must have been at least 60 feet... too big for a hoax with a small model! Michael Hesemann Duesseldorf/Germany

So it seems there are many opinions on the rense.com article you linked. It seems you simply cherry picked one that would fit your agenda.

GS
edit on 28-4-2014 by GeminiSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Yes I really feel that they purposefully wanted Carlos to film them, and may have even had knowledge of his camera equipment...remember this is the 90s and cameras were expensive...and not everyone had them.....

GS

There was this little thing called the "Sony Handycam"...quite popular. My wife and I each had one. They weren't that expensive. Guess I didn't know we were "rich".

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join