It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need A Good Laugh??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Another funny one. Enjoy!

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
It's pretty bad when your only job is to look pretty, walk one direction, turn around, and walk the other direction...and you fail.
www.youtube.com...

Hahahahaha! Guess it's not as easy as we think.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
LOL I vote for number 3 with the bitch look on her face getting wiped off by that pendulum, Hey ladies you too can look this glamorous just bring your Visa Gold card and look like a champ!

Thanks for the laughs Night Star!
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Iwinder

LOL! Glad you liked it!

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

S&F Night Star, I am still laughing.

My vote goes out to #4, thought she had an "outer-space" look to her. Once I saw the effect our gravity had on her ankles I know for sure that to be the case. I would have given up on the shoes and just crawled away...that had to hurt.

Ironically I was at as local fashion show last night. Models ranged from 6 to 60 years old and I must say they were more together than the ones shown in the video. I can't imaging how hard it must be to work as a professional model like that...just the thought of not eating more than two bites of anything every again would crush me.

Namaste,
YogaGinns

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: YogaGinns
I bet the shoes at your local fashion show weren't as high and crazy looking. LOL
Yes, I agree, that must hurt those poor girls when they do the wobble and fall! I too would have taken the shoes off and walked away with the little pride I had left. LOL

I had a couple of falls from platform shoes back in the day so I have done the wobble myself. If it wasn't platform shoes or boots, I wore regular high heels, not sky high, not shaped really weird and never fell from them.

I fell a couple of years ago with flats on! That floor was so highly polished you could see yourself in it!!! My elbow and leg were all bruised and it hurt like hell.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
A package of bad shoes and bad dresses design .

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Night Thanx!!! I needed that! The wobbler has my vote! Reminds me of another vid I saw of same thing , A Wobbler, a while back. Was a diff Girl, but Man could She do The Wobble!!! LMAO!!!
Thanx for the Share, Still grinnin here! LOL!! Later, Syx.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Haha, number 3 on the first video should have been number 1 I reckon - that pendulum wiped her out, lol.
edit on 1-5-2014 by Coagula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I think those androgynous, overly tall thin freaks look risible falling over or not.

Walking coat hangers...

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

The one in the red with the long pony tail, now that is an ankle wobbler! LOL

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley
I think those androgynous, overly tall thin freaks look risible falling over or not.

Walking coat hangers...

I know, they don't need to be that thin and starve themselves to be beautiful.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join