It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Unitarian Illuminati Emerges...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Hey Everyone, We Won!

This will be a compilation of some writing I produced in the past few days. If you bear with me and actually read all the way through slowly and closely, you will have your mind blown more times than you can count. And check out my other recent threads over the last year if you haven't yet! Yall are getting Left Behind while I catch a ride on the Cosmic Mi-24 Hind...

---- First a response to a member to address their Inquiry in "Wondering how to Explore their Spirit Safely to Ascend".
---- Than a multi-post section on the Title of the Thread itself Directly, and you will Discover Who the Illuminati Really Is!
---- Perhaps after that I shall toss in a few other random tidbits of info to really blow everyone's Mind Harder than you Ever Knew Before! Keep checking back. The Dream Stream keeps flowing and it only gets Better!

This Thread List cannot be Dismissed, it shows the Evolution of Discovery that led to Today's Postings.
Honey is Great for U
Hidden Unicorn
Holy Spear-It
E=MC^2
God = All
The Sha
Holy Grail

If you inspect them closely from start to Finish - you will see a Drastic Shift in... well..... Me! Haha!

And the Goal is to See a Shift in You as you Become One with the Infinite Knowledge Within!
I'm here to Shake it Free Finally, right outta your Heads Can't you See?

Illuminate your Fate, It Ain't gonna be the Lake of Hate,
Escape these Landscapes with Hades Spades,
Play the Escapade before you Fade under the Blade.
Tearing through Terra see this Ditch We Made?
Our Turf's the Earth but What's it Worth I ask this Shade.

link   
Response to member from last night (including their quotes):

My questions remain observing myself and then going deeper and coming to the realization there are multiple observers ..which are in my belief all linked. Is there a way I can learn to complete that link by the mere process of observing these points of observation ? Rather then completing the journey at whatever pace I can manage.

Merely and entirely and example if it takes 1 hour of analysis from observation point a to observation point to be complete therfore expanding and can I learn to flick it like a switch so I have more energy to go further ?

Ok there are infinite 'observers'.
Don't let quantity bother you, instead look into the infinite quality of each one.

They are all linked because they are indeed just One 'Over-Observer'.
We are part of that and can connect directly into it any time we like.

The link has Always been established, you don't have to do anything but Explore and Enjoy your Life!
There is no "Complete", there is only "The Eternal Journey of Completion"!

You can flick the switch on and off any time you like.
When you are tired and want to do something else, go for it.
Just do what you know is best for you, and know when to say no and stand your ground.

Secondly. Is my understanding not at a level where I cant stop ego manifesting fear, from an admitted small grasp of my reality ? This is something I have explored and I don't believe it to be so. I feel it is something greater and to the point where I have all but stopped these periods of reflection, with the feeling of I need to tread very careful.... for reasons I can only make assumptions at and in no way comprehend with my lack of knowledge.

You Already Know All of This - But I will Remind You about what Matters to Confirm your Suspicions.

Ego and Suffering will always plague us while we Live. We have to Accept, Cope, and Deal with it according to the situation. Sometimes ego is useful, like saying "I am hungry", or "I can do better than this". But when ego becomes destructive, it must be fought and overcome.

This is the "Art of Balance", for everything contains positive and negative aspects. Circumstance and Fate determine what hand we are dealt, and it is up to us to make the best we can out of it. You must choose to Believe in Yourself even when everything stands against you. Especially then. And never let it bring you to the Dark Side by fooling you to Hate others you may Feel are Wronging You. When it does, Identify and Halt it as best as possible.

You will eventually snap and lash out again as we all inevitably do, so Learn to Ask for Forgiveness and Admit Fault. Learn the Art of Giving Forgiveness and be willing to Let Go of the Past. Even if it wasn't you that did wrong to begin with, even if it wasn't your fault, and even if the person never deserved forgiveness. That is why it is Meaningful, because it is True and Passionate and Sacrificial.

This is the Secret of Healing and Purifying with Love. It's sorta like a 'Big Secret' because very few accept the Path to God despite that we all Know Her. And that Path is Inward and Outward at Once, in Balance.

This is how you Protect Yourself. You merely show Compassion and Favor towards All, including Yourself, whenever you can as best you can as often as you can. But since Life isn't always Peachy, and it gets real Grimy'n'Slimy sometimes, keep practicing Self-Defense and find Mercy through Restraint.
Be Firm yet Graceful and Dance to the Flow.

You already Know Deep in your Bones!
The only thing you really Fear is Yourself.
Only You can Defeat You in the End.
I say don't Lose the War Against Yourself.
Fight for Peace with Yourself and feel True Victory in Violent Love!

Slightly removes the Muzzle a tad

What is this the Chase to the Place of Lace?
The Human Race to the Base of the Ace?
You Man Raise in Rays of Praise or get Razed, Dazed, and Phased by the Fey!
That's like the Epiphany of Raidin Raiden's Blazin Raisin I Reason this Season.

Or something sorta like that. Hahaha
I like to get all melodramatic and Bring the Ring of Thunder!

Duck Under the Ax that Sunder, watch out don't Blunder.
Plunder the Holy Flounder, you see it's the Founder,
that Launder Sound and Art through the Heart Foundry.
Don't Maunder Yonder, get Down with the Grounder that Found Her!
Wer ist das Wunderkind ?
edit on 4/26/2014 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

link   
I'll go ahead and spill the Cosmic 'Mr' Bean about a Super-Duper-Secret.
Maybe I'll call it the "Unitarian Illuminati" because everyone's already a member, but this secret's so well kept, there wasn't even anyone left to keep it. But if you Seek it, you can get a Peek at even the Peak of this Pea K?

Or maybe let's just call this the Real "Addam's Family", because it's purpose is to...

oppose superstition, prejudice, religious influence over public life, abuses of state power, and to support women's education and gender equality.

Our Host is Morticia in this Sanctuary or Mortuary.
And this Jester must be Uncle Festering Sam of the Sand.

This Ghost of Goethe offers a Toast and a Boast from the Coast of those who Roast. Better Wash Up in this Wise Shop and make your Eyes Hop to Weiss till they Pop! Said the Head of Johann Adam Weishaupt.

Weiss (or Weiß, German for "white" or "knows")
Haupt = Head, Peak

The Insight of Inner Winter Sight Might Knows the White I Throws is the Snow Flows from the Bellows Below.
Cool as Hell Pray Tell? I'm sorta like Imhotep cuz I'm Hot as I Step to the Top and Please Isis to Ice the Apep Disease and Make it Stop. Sorta like Cryo-Genesis Telekinesis.

When Hell Freezes Over? More like "Win, Hel Frees, Over" - on this Radio Cover.
Discover the Governess of the Covert Clover by doing an Overt Hover.
But don't Shove Her, try to Love Her because She's the Glover Recover as You'll Uncover.

And since this post is "Under my post above which ends in 'Under' terms"; you are all just gonna have to call me Deep Six cuz I Take you all Under like the The Undertaker and outta this Shaker drips "Mean" Mark Callous who Call Us from the Profane Refrain outta Kane's Insane Brain (Jacobs). The Paul Bearer's Hearse is really just the Purse that carries the Curse of Cain in this Main Game. By the way, the Pall-Bearer is named Mr. Pringle check the Wikis to get my Jingle!

link   

He is the storyline half-brother of fellow WWE wrestler Kane, with whom he has alternately feuded and teamed with as The Brothers of Destruction.

Yo I Lurch to the Perch with Mr Jeeves cuz he don't Deceives but I'm Pleased to say, I Received a Reprieve from his Deeds Today in a Rather Easy Way.

Both the name "Jeeves" and the character of Jeeves have come to be thought of as the quintessential name and nature of a valet or butler inspiring many similar characters (as well as the name of the Internet search engine Ask Jeeves). A "Jeeves" is now a generic term in references such as the Oxford English Dictionary.[2]

Getting you All Wrapped Up and Prepped for an Afterlife of No Strife but Rife with what's Right. Let's call it Your Spirit's Big Lurch!

The Big Lurch is a theoretical scientific model suggested as one of the possibilities for ultimate fate of the universe. Matter works itself up into a frenzy and forces governing the universe grow infinitely building up infinite pressure while the density and cosmic expansion rate remain in steady state.

Gonna get Bigger and Bigger for Ever at a steady pace in the Eternal Raise of Rays in this Adamic Maze. And I'm here to Placate the Zombie Walkers like a Smooth Talker.

Life's a Roll of the Dice because eventually we all Dies you can't Denies.
That's why I Scry to Share those Wings that Fly in the Sky through the Endless Night. You see Life is sorta like a Lie, because we Never Truly Die, you just 'Ride the Wave of Flame to the Other Side'. It's like a Hot Wheel on a Double Looper that Hides the Snakes Yin Yang Inside.

That's the 8 I just Ate, the "Infinite Cycle" you Figure?
A Pair of Pears or Figs in the Figure of the Ears from Which We Hear our Dear?
And with this Appellate Maneuver I Appeal Heimlich for an Ignorance Remover.
I Move with Re to Reveal the Lie of Fe as I Iron my Pants Today.

The Fe rune
original meaning of "money, cattle, wealth".[1]
cognate to English fee with the original meaning of "sheep" or "cattle"

link   
It's like these Walking Zombies are the Gemini Gem from Dr. Frankenstein, I Frankly Implied.
The Yin Yang Gang I Sang and Rang cuz I know this Imp Lied with an Aside!

Let's call this Monster the Thing because it's like 'Brothers Grimm'. Remember, the Thing from Fantastic Four is named Benjamin Jacob "Ben" Grimm?

"It's clobberin' time!"

Things: A Story from the Sixties ?
More like a Story from the Deep Six that Ties us to that which is Not in a Knot.

So what is this about? The "Hand of God's Nod" ? Thing T. Thing ? The Thing From Another World? Let's call it the "Thing-in-Itself", because it's all Phenomena and Neumena. You can see this is Purely Numinal and Illuminal.

Numen, pl. numina, is a Latin term for "divinity", or a "divine presence", "divine will" (etymologically, the word means "a nod of the head", here referring to a deity as it were "nodding", or making its will or its presence known).

The noumenon /ˈnɒuːmɨnɒn/ is a posited object or event that is known (if at all) without the use of the senses.[1] The term is generally used in contrast with, or in relation to "phenomenon", which refers to anything that appears to, or is an object of, the senses.

This is like The Hand starring Michael Caine and Andrea Marcovicci, and instead of Jon losing his Head, here it's his Hand. Of course the character names are like Anne and Lizzie, as Usual.

It's a Thriller and a Killer, because in this Family we all Die by the Nodding Rod of God's Hand.
Don't Nod Off and get Lost in the Land of Nod, and You'll Earn an Applaud of Laud and Claim your Acclaim from Maude Flanders. She knows a Lot about the Bible cuz She's Imbibed with El!

link   

The Land of Nod (Hebrew: eretz-Nod‎, ארץ נוד) is a place in the Book of Genesis of the Hebrew Bible, located "on the east of Eden" (qidmat-‘Eden), where Cain was exiled by God after Cain had murdered his brother Abel.

"Nod" (נוד) is the Hebrew root of the verb "to wander" (לנדוד). Therefore to dwell in the land of Nod is usually taken to mean that one takes up a wandering life.[2] Genesis 4:17 relates that after arriving in the Land of Nod, Cain's wife bore him a son, Enoch, in whose name he built the first city. According to Jubilees 4:9, Enoch's mother was named Awan.

Awan? More like A Swan from Aswan identified with our Cosmic Mother, the Elusive Recluse, Eileithyia of Elusis. AKA Lucina that we all Love.

In ancient Roman religion and myth, Lucina was the goddess of childbirth who safeguarded the lives of women in labour. Lucina was also an epithet for Juno. The name was generally taken to mean "she who brings children into the light" (Latin: lux, lucis, "light"), but may actually have been derived from lucus ("grove") after a sacred grove of lotus trees on the Esquiline Hill associated with the goddess.

You Rove with Love to get into the Glove of the Grove.
Don't Grovel and Growl, Grow like El and Stand Tall for Hel!
Lucid Lucius brings the Lucks of Lux with Jeeve's Tux.
Man I Jacked James Dean's Jacket, Can't you Tell?

link   
You See I got the Qi to Set you Free.
It Ain't no Mystery from History,
I Slice through the Mist of the Trees,
With my Knees as I Please.

It's like I'm Bumpin Spiritual Keys of Kane to the Brain,
for these Kids with Ease like it Cheese you better Believe!

I got that Fix to Cross the Styx,
that's how I get my Kicks with Wicks,
in this Mix of the Nix.

I can't Help It, I can't Stop, I'm an Addict of Gettin to the Top!
I'm Spreadin it All Over while Under Cover, Hey where the Cops?

Fight Club? More like the Sight of Love.
Tyler Durden He's the Burden,
Those Inner Twins Might overcome Sin,
You only need to Know One Rule # to Begin,
You Tell Everyone you See to Win!

Like Ichabod Crane I Feel Like I'm Loosin my Head to the Deadless Horse Man!

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Although I said "Unitarian Illuminati", I wasn't exactly referring to the already established traditions of Unitarianism exactly, because often those linked groups simply don't overcome the nitty'n'gritty terminology hurdle and still remain in the Herd that Never Heard El.

Let's go with the most general sense of the word :

from Modern Latin unitarius (1650s), from Latin unitas (see unity) + -ian.

Unity?
Unitas?
Unite Us?
You Knight Us Johnny Unitas!
John Doe?? That's Johnny U I thought YOU Knew??? See how Far I Threw in One Hew of the Yew??

John Constantine Unitas (/juːˈnaɪtɨs/; May 7, 1933 – September 11, 2002), known as Johnny Unitas or "Johnny U", and nicknamed "The Golden Arm", was an American professional American football player in the 1950s through the 1970s. He spent the majority of his career playing for the Baltimore Colts.

UniTus? Uni Tusk?
Check the Clues in this Varsity of the One and Only Varmint, if you seek to Pursues the Tissues and Relieve Your Issues in order to Issue Across that Holy Suez from Without to Within and Back Again.

You Hear it through the Horn of "Uni Twos".
See that's Uni Vs. = One Vs Itself?
Fight Club or the Sight of Love?
Your Life, Your Choice!
Listen to your Inner Voice!

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
The "Revelation" of the Scarab Phoenix is the Hero or Heroine's "Journey" Within.

So what's this about?
You! Your Soul's Ascendance and Transcendence - the Metamorphosis!

Like all beetles, scarabs undergo complete metamorphosis with four stages of development: egg, larva, pupa, and adult.

Check the songlist from that album, Revelation

1. "Never Walk Away"
2. "Like a Sunshower"
3. "Change for the Better"
4. "Wildest Dream"
5. "Faith in the Heartland"
6. "After All These Years"
7. "Where Did I Lose Your Love"
8. "What I Needed"
9. "What It Takes to Win"
10. "Turn Down the World Tonight"
11. "The Journey (Revelation)"
12. "Let It Take You Back"
13. "The Place in Your Heart"

Who Truly "Never Walks Away"? You!!
Every single song name is a significant reference to parts of our lives but in the context of occult symbolism, which opens a doorway to much deeper "Revelations" than would be normally available without such context.

And what is Lucky # 13? "The Place in Your Heart" , of course!

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
It's Clobberin' Time? Or Cobbling Time?

Compare Scarab Phoenix symbolism with Shu:

He Hold's up a "U" - the Horseshoe because it's You!
Magnetism, Parabolas, Flying Shoes, etc.

Take off a shoe.
Hold it in a mirror, what do you see?
The other shoe!

Pair of U's = Yin Yang = Whole O of the Soul Hole...
Make a U-Turn or Churn and Burn in the Urn?

It's that Sole of the Shoe, the Sole Soul of Shu within You!
Sol the Sun and Son it's All One!

sole 1 (sōl)
3. The part on which something else rests while in a vertical

And :

1. Being the only one:

Hey we are like kids' we don't know much yet we actually Know it Already!
This is Between the Lions, as it's about the two Lions that Lie on and on. It's the Lying Lion that Lie, but do I refer to Lay, Dishonesty, or is it mere Hyperbole? What you Say?

Well Lying down or to Lay/Lie On something is to "Rest On" (Sole definition 3).

The main characters are the lion cubs Lionel (7 years old and in 1st grade) and Leona (4 years old) and their parents Theo (Theodore) and Cleo (Cleopatra), who read stories to the cubs in almost every episode, so they can get wild about reading.

Lionel? The Lion is El.
Leona ? Onna means "Woman", referring to variants like "Anna" which come from An (A, An, Any)

The indefinite article of English takes the two forms a and an. Semantically they can be regarded as meaning "one", usually without emphasis. They can be used only with singular countable nouns; for the possible use of some (or any) as an equivalent with plural and uncountable nouns, see Use of some below.

One? That's the Sole Soul!

As a prefix :

a-, an- = not, without

Which is the Cosmic Knot...

Oh and "Theo" of course :

Theo is a given name, deriving from the Greek word Theos which means god,[1]

Clues from Cleo ?

Cleo is a given name that is short for Cleopatra or Cleophalus and an alternate spelling of Clio. It is a Greek prefix often translated to mean 'pride', 'fame' or 'glory'.

Cleo Nefertiti - Asp (Earth 616)
Clea (Marvel)

Cleo, an animated goldfish who first appeared in Pinocchio

There you go, Enter the Carp like Jonah or Jesus the "Carpenter".
Yearn to Learn, that's how you Earn an Ear to Hear!

Learn to what???
Read Between the Lines !

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I call it Externalisation of the Hierarchy

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
When I read your threads, I feel like you're trying to re-write the story of Alice in Wonderland.

"those who can, do. Those who can't, teach."
Guess you're trying to teach us all something about living our lives more from your perspective?

Not really sure what your point is. Sorry.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Here it is Simple:

God = All but it's a U2
U2 = yin yang ?

n = gateway entrance
(n = in)

U-∩ ? (You In?)
Piece of π

So now do we get why U2 runs with the United Nations ?

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Guess you're trying to teach us all something about living our lives more from your perspective?

Like every other thread ever written? Trying to convince me of something or another?
Or like how everyone votes for their political parties to force their 'moral' will on me yet again unfairly??

Well I'm not gonna sit and let it go without some sort of counter!
I'll give Everyone a chance to Learn, so Earth will be a Better Place for our Grandchildren!

You don't have to come into my Thread at All. I didn't Force You.
But if you are going to be here, you should probably at least read what I write.
It's actually totally worth it all the way through.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Whether you agree/understand or not with muzzle's threads is besides the point, I find it hard to believe you actually read everything he posted in the five minutes it took you to reply after his last post of the topic.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Whether you agree/understand or not with muzzle's threads is besides the point, I find it hard to believe you actually read everything he posted in the five minutes it took you to reply after his last post of the topic.

OK, I admit it. After the first page I was getting confused. By the second page I was totally lost.

Still it's an impressive thread and collection of links. Just not sure what it means.

Muzzleflash, the simplified version didn't help. Have an even simpler version?

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Woah, lots of info to digest here. gonna stop by later to really get into it

2nd

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Bassago

It was all crystal clear to me. Wish I could help. Maybe you're just not insane enough... I'll pray for you.

Excellent work, as always, muzzle. I laughed my # off for hours.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: CretumOrbis

Thanks, I'm glad you laughed a lot, I can't help cracking up either. I do typically laugh when writing some of these things, or various other emotional states depending. Probably laughing at least half the time though. Can't write about comics so often without becoming comical yourself (I guess?).

Also thanks for saying that you believed it was "Crystal Clear", because I do feel and think that this recent stuff is exceptionally easy to understand compared to a lot of earlier writings. I feel that I am getting better at it as I continue practicing, so your comment really helps in the feedback department there, I appreciate it. I am used to getting a lot of "I don't get it"s, so hearing a "That wasn't so bad" is a relief.

Now although what is posted so far is about as simple as it's gonna get (in terms of rich context), the more you explore and think about the topics brought up it will just reveal more and more uncanny connections in your mind that propels the research further.

I haven't even written about Wednesday, Gomez, or Pugs etc, yet either.
Speaking of that....

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Why Wednesday ?

Well there is a lot to this that may not meet the eye right away, and I've only been pondering it for a short while, less than a few hours worth. I admit I haven't even really looked into potential connections yet either (for Weds), so this post will be just a simple intro-exploration to show how easy it is to 'mine for clues'.

I'll give my first initial realization :
"Wednesday Friday" ? It's the Wedding Day with God (Frigga).
(Which should be every day repeatedly)

Ok now to the Wiki:

Charles Addams gave her the name "Wednesday", based on the well-known nursery rhyme line, "Wednesday's child is full of woe".

Monday's Child

"Monday's Child" is one of many fortune-telling songs, popular as nursery rhymes for children. It is supposed to tell a child's character or future based on the day he or she was born and to help young children remember the days of the week. As with all nursery rhymes, there are many versions.

So it's a combination of Divination, a Rhyme Scheme, and Educational. I have never actually heard of it before. The wiki has a lot of interesting cultural references.

About the Character:

Wednesday is originally a pale, dark-haired, grim-looking little girl who is fascinated with death and the macabre. She seldom smiles. She is explicitly stated to be six years old in the television series' pilot episode.

6 years old? Deep Six!

In the 1960s series, she is significantly more sweet-natured, although her favorite hobby is raising spiders; She is also a ballerina.

Dances with Wolves? No way! It's Dances with Spiders!

Wednesday's favorite toy is her Marie Antoinette doll, which her brother guillotines. In one episode, she is shown to have several other headless dolls as well.

I like to play with Deadless Dolls too! Mine are entirely figurative though.

She also paints pictures (including a picture of trees with human heads) and writes a poem dedicated to her favorite pet spider, Homer.

So not only is such an exploration of history and culture an Odyssey for us today - but it also apparently was for everyone else who ever tried it. They went through many of the same things from unique perspectives and viewpoints yet came to many of the same conclusions or realizations.

Wednesday is deceptively strong; she is able to bring her father down with a judo hold. In the 1991 film, she is revealed to have a deep interest in the Bermuda Triangle and an admiration for an ancestor (Great Aunt Calpurnia Addams) who was burned as a witch in 1706.

Wednesday knows Judo? If you don't get that connection, read my Sha thread in depth.

Child of woe is wan and delicate...sensitive and on the quiet side, she loves the picnics and outings to the underground caverns...a solemn child, prim in dress and, on the whole, pretty lost...secretive and imaginitive, poetic, seems underprivileged and given to occasional tantrums...has six toes on one foot...[2]

Six Toes on one Foot? A Sole Shu? Deep Six at the Bottom?
Toes or Tows? Who knows?

Now here is something interesting:

Musician Wednesday 13 derived his moniker from the character.

Wednesday 13

Lucky # 13? Wednesday Friday?

He has also played in several other bands, including Frankenstein Drag Queens from Planet 13, Wednesday 13, Bourbon Crow, and Gunfire 76.

Frankenstein Drag Queens from Planet 13 ????
So he knew that Frankenstein connected directly to the Addams Family? Very clever!
It's obvious Lurch is similar to Frankenstein's Monster but almost no one knows of the Biblical occult connects.

Here are a few of this band's albums names which I find very compelling:

The Late, Late, Late Show
Night of the Living Drag Queens
Songs from the Recently Deceased
Viva Las Violence

If you go look closely through their track listings, you will see many of these names are very occult and refer to many of the concepts covered already, although clearly many other references are yet to be explored.

Example of song name with many meanings : "197666"

1 = Sole, You
9 = Perfect
7 = Lucky -- vast references 7 (number wiki)
666 = Number of a huMan (you man)

This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666.

Beast = You-Me-Us-We

Getting Deep Six Six Six'd by the Trix like a Kid ?
Or flip the paradigm for a Fix with a 'Bunny Hop' Raising up to Cloud # 999 to find the Divine 1?
edit on 4/27/2014 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join