It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is NO SUCH THING As a Dissapearing Plane in the 21st Century.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Im not a believer in that the plane crashed, but perhaps with all the technology you speak of, just maybe there is a black spot in the indian ocean ?, maybe , could be right, could not.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Serously you are really cliging onto the flight data website....this isnt about the website being used to find the plane. There is other data that exists and thats the issue. The plane was tracked by SOMEONE, SOMEWHERE all the way up to the ALLEGED disappearance. If this is the case...then why are they searching all over the place instead of the LAST KNOWN LOCATION OF THE PLANE....

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
a reply to: GeminiSky

I'm not sure about this, but I tend to think that airline flight "tracking" service is not exactly what it seems. Given the times of departure and arrival are a given (more or less) all of that data can be plugged into a computer every morning as the janitor comes to work and he turns it on and it will seem magical. ('Course, some of those flights won't work right, but who's counting?)

That is not even remotely accurate. All realtime flight tracking websites track in realtime. If the flight is delayed you won't see it magically flying on a screen you will see that the flight is delayed.

It should be noted that any public facing tracking system will be delayed by at least 5 minutes for security purposes.

edit on 26-4-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: thedoctorswife

Yes I have been gone for a while...but I dont quite remember you? Did you have a different screen name before perhaps? Anyways I think I will slowly start posting some of my typical, highly speculative threads again...if you guys will have me ofcourse

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   

It's funny, when I go to your OP the page keeps freezing, yet I can read the second page no problem, I guess you have hit the nail on the head somewhere on the first page, anyone else having this problem?

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   

5 min delay depending on equipment.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeminiSky

NORAD can track objects entering orbit the size of a matchbox, and predict their trajectory and impacts with frightening precision.

I just got done like 15 minutes ago telling someone about Norad being able to track tiny debris everywhere but has no record of a plane....so weird...and good point!

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

I seem to hit that nail on a regular basis. Oh well.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: cosmicexplorer

NORAD can track objects entering orbit the size of a matchbox, and predict their trajectory and impacts with frightening precision.

I just got done like 15 minutes ago telling someone about Norad being able to track tiny debris everywhere but has no record of a plane....so weird...and good point!

I know right?? I mean it serously seems that TPTB are really pushing the envelope this time its almost as if they are trying to guage "How much BS can we shovel before the public stands up and says ENOUGH!!"

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
You mentioned the CIA in one of your earlier posts (I'm only able to read them by clicking on your profile and reading each of your latest posts one by one) - anyway - I thought it was strange how the CIA director commented on this Malaysian plane situation a few days after it happened - they never comment on ANYTHING! Usually it is the FBI who is the PR lead in situations like these - though of course the agency is always involved - it is never commented on. Can you remember the last time the head of the CIA was in the news for anything other than learning a director was either leaving or coming in?

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

You have a good point. It seems they arent trying as hard to conceal the truth these days...

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=178

"Despite all the progress, many abrupt events like sudden weather changes are not captured by existing flight trackers because they take their information not from the airplane itself but from dispatcher centers which often do not know the actual status of plane's whereabouts.]

From Wikipedia: en.wikipedia.org...(commercial_airline_flight)

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
a reply to: [post=178

"Despite all the progress, many abrupt events like sudden weather changes are not captured by existing flight trackers because they take their information not from the airplane itself but from dispatcher centers which often do not know the actual status of plane's whereabouts.]

From Wikipedia: en.wikipedia.org...(commercial_airline_flight)

Dear AlienSun...Are you OK? Are you alright? Can I help you to somehow move past my mention of a flight tracking website and perhaps nudge you back on topic? What can I do to help? I am here.

GS

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
One thing you seem to be forgetting. This isn't Hollywood with the all seeing eye script. If they weren't looking at the plane at the time, they would'nt see it. It's safe to say that others were supposed to be looking at the plane and they failed in their job.

Things and people disappear everyday and are never found. I believe that the plane is mostly intact at the bottom of the ocean since no wreckage has been found. My theory is the flight crew killed the passengers and then bellyed it in nice and slow.

edit on 26-4-2014 by TDawgRex because: spelling

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   

a reply to: DeadSeraph

LOL so you come here to this thread, with the MSM version of events and "proclaim" that its at the bottom of the ocean?

Im sorry but you cannot argue an event by using the "official" version of events. Until they actually find the plane no one including you can state where it is located.

Oh and so far, you are the only one in this thread to mention secret landings and CIA involvement. Go Figure.

And it took them 2 years to find the French plane that crashed in the Atlantic even when they already had some of the wreckage. How do you explain that? Oh let me guess the CIA planted the initial small amount of debris hunted around for a spare plane and then planted it just in time to find it. They even used the same people who planned the 9/11 crashes!!!!!

Guess what the MSM does not lie about everything but as per freaking usual when what is reported contradicts the conspiracy then the MSM must be lying as opposed to the conspiracy being boll..ks!!!!

Aliens were mentioned because he was being sarcastic about the obsessive need for absolutely everything to be a conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   

25th May 2003, a 727 was stolen, no one knows how many were on board. Still missing.

1st November 2008, a Beechcraft Kingair went missing over a jungle, three people on board. Still missing.

So yes, planes do 'just disappear in the 21st century' unfortunately, and plenty other did in the late 20th century too.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

The only mystery here is why? All the evidence suggest that the pilots may have been responsible for the plane not being where it was supposed to. In which case why? I suspect the plane manifest might shed some light on this.....not a fact merely speculation.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex
One thing you seem to be forgetting. This isn't Hollywood with the all seeing eye script.

Are you saying that the world ISNT under constant surveilance?

If they weren't looking at the plane at the time, they would'nt see it.

Thats a double negative, still not with you here...

It's safe to say that others were supposed to be looking at the plane and they failed in their job.

Are you deciding for the rest of us? How do you know "its safe to say"?

Things and people disappear everyday and are never found.

I agree, (however losing that sock in the dryer once a wash is a bit different than losing a modern wide body airliner)

I believe that the plane is mostly intact at the bottom of the ocean since no wreckage has been found. My theory is the flight crew killed the passengers and then bellyed it in nice and slow.

Im sorry your post appears contradictory and questionable...

GS

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: yorkshirelad

a reply to: DeadSeraph

LOL so you come here to this thread, with the MSM version of events and "proclaim" that its at the bottom of the ocean?

Im sorry but you cannot argue an event by using the "official" version of events. Until they actually find the plane no one including you can state where it is located.

Oh and so far, you are the only one in this thread to mention secret landings and CIA involvement. Go Figure.

And it took them 2 years to find the French plane that crashed in the Atlantic even when they already had some of the wreckage. How do you explain that? Oh let me guess the CIA planted the initial small amount of debris hunted around for a spare plane and then planted it just in time to find it. They even used the same people who planned the 9/11 crashes!!!!!

Guess what the MSM does not lie about everything but as per freaking usual when what is reported contradicts the conspiracy then the MSM must be lying as opposed to the conspiracy being boll..ks!!!!

Aliens were mentioned because he was being sarcastic about the obsessive need for absolutely everything to be a conspiracy.

Interesting yet another individual mentioning CIA involvement. Its amazing how you folks give your real intentions away. You used to be alot more suave...what happened?

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: yorkshirelad

The only mystery here is why? All the evidence suggest that the pilots may have been responsible for the plane not being where it was supposed to. In which case why? I suspect the plane manifest might shed some light on this.....not a fact merely speculation.

Well here is my limited take on things and what I beleive: (this is just my theory)

The plane landed. Never Crashed.
There is a coordinated dog and pony show going on with the search efforts, millions being spent.
May be related to an attempt to take the publics eye off the volatile situation in Ukraine.
Passengers are almost certain to have perished/been terminated.
(some passengers may have been kept alive for reasons unkown)

GS

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join