It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How are IRS employees not paying taxes and getting a way with it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I've heard that the income tax is really only a voluntary tax, that because it is not an appropriated tax, it's not lawful. Some have said that there is no law requiring you to pay the income tax, but you are required to file. If you research this subject, you'll find IRS agents that realize this fact then stop paying their taxes. In the cases that I am thinking of, the IRS still went after those people and some of them did jail time.

So why am I hearing that some 1,000 IRS employees who either didn't pay their taxes or had some other violation, are receiving bonuses from the IRS? Has the IRS gone full blown Mafioso? And what I really want to know is, how are these employees going about not paying taxes and getting away with? What technique are they using? I would think that if it works for them, it should work for the rest of us too, right?

I mean after all, the income tax only ends up going to the Federal Reserve to pay the interest on the debt the made for us, at least that's my understanding, and if that's true, isn't the income tax really just a ginormous racket, and we shouldn't be paying it anyway?

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

I call this, the fox picking his teeth with the bones of the chickens...we are the damn chickens.

It stinks, but look what government officials above them get away with. They just decided to jump in the gravy train.

No one is held accountable anymore. They are envied for what they get away with, instead of hauled before a Judge and told "NO...bad dog...you can't do that".

We still have to tow the line, or loose everything we have.

Des

edit on 26-4-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Do as we say, not as we do...

Pretty much sums it up, methinks...

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Didn't I hear it was legal for elected reps to engage in insider trading a while back?
Whats the difference?
The government takes care of itself first before handing out the tax money to any other purpose.....
The Law is for the fleecing of the public and the control of those who protest too visibly....
Well it does fill the for profit prisons too.......

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
The IRS employees that are delinquent are just tax cheats.

Ironic but true.

Between October 1, 2010 and December 31, 2012, more than 2,800 IRS employees with recent bad conduct in their record received more than $2.8 million in cash awards, more than 27,000 hours in time-off awards, and 175 quality step increases in their IRS employment. Among these awards, more than 1,100 IRS employees with substantiated Federal tax compliance problems received more than $1 million in cash awards, more than 10,000 hours in time-off awards, and 69 quality step increases within a year after the IRS substantiated their tax compliance problem.

These weren’t isolated instances and they weren’t old and cold. The report also notes that a 1998 federal statute actually requires the removal of IRS employees who have committed certain acts of misconduct. One act is if the IRS employee willfully fails to pay federal taxes. Despite this clear statute, notes the report, the IRS doesn’t discriminate!

IRS Employees Act Up, Don't Pay Taxes But Still Get Bonuses---IRS Gone Wild?

But the law is the law eh....

The Sixteenth Amendment (Amendment XVI) to the United States Constitution allows the Congress to levy an income tax without apportioning it among the states or basing it on the United States Census. This amendment exempted income taxes from the constitutional requirements regarding direct taxes, after income taxes on rents, dividends, and interest were ruled to be direct taxes in the court case of Pollock v. Farmers' Loan & Trust Co. (1895). The amendment was adopted on February 3, 1913.

16th Amendment

and it's about the central banking system ...

The Federal Reserve Act (ch. 6, 38 Stat. 251, enacted December 23, 1913, 12 U.S.C. ch. 3) is an Act of Congress that created and set up the Federal Reserve System, the central banking system of the United States of America, and granted it the legal authority to issue Federal Reserve Notes, now commonly known as the U.S. Dollar, and Federal Reserve Bank Notes as legal tender. The Act was signed into law by President Woodrow Wilson.

Federal Reserve Act

The worldwide central bank system is controlled withing the Bank for International Settlements

Inside the BIS is the Basel Committee They set many general policies for all the member nations.

The entire tax system and central bank system is part of the Global NWO.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Thank you for that.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Wasn't the IRS formed at the same time as the Federal Reserve????

Why do people fall into the trap to believe that the IRS works for the Federal Government? Sure they get paid by tax payers money, but why isn't anyone asking the question, "Why aren't they being paid by the bankers they work for?"!!

The "Federal Reserve Bank" IS NOT part of the Federal Government and the IRS is nothing more than Hired Thugs to collect what is owed to the bankers whom hold the strings of the puppets we call our government!

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I don't know whether such a tax is technically legal, and I wouldn't want to be the one to try it and find out, simply because I believe that aggravating the government will only make it angry and it will turn on you. Our rights in this country seem to exist, but one realizes that it is an illusion if they've been unfortunate enough to see government or police corruption firsthand. And it is in other places as well. Your rights only exist if the government is willing to allow them to exist in a certain situation. So even if a person was in the right, it might not make any difference.

Another thing is that those who control the system have the access and power to manipulate it to their advantage. Couldn't employees simply alter certain things regarding their own financial situation? If oversight is lacking they could probably get away with it, and government agencies are not known for having much oversight...I actually am starting to believe that there is a room full of chimpanzees that they keep half drunk all the time and then call on to issue oversight to all government agencies. Someone ought to look into any government decisions that have involved bananas, as the proof is probably there.

But hey, even if I'm wrong, I would bet that chimps could do the job of ensuring oversight just as well as those who are supposed to it in the first place. Plus I'm an animal lover. Remember when Twain talked about replacing the monarchy with cats in "A Connecticut Yankee?" We could do the same thing in the US. Just have a cat farm and pick out a new cat for president every four years.

So anyway, it is possible that those controlling the system are the ones best equipped with the knowledge of how to manipulate it. You will likely see this in all aspects of any government. Corruption is the problem. I don't know if that is what is going on with IRS employees, but it wouldn't surprise me one bit.
edit on 4/26/14 by JiggyPotamus because: (no reason given)

top topics

join