It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apple applies for 3d holographic patent!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   
So it's actually happening a lot sooner than I thought. Apple has applied for a patent describing a holographic user interface that's motion controlled! I can see the iPhone 7 now projecting a little hologram above it just like tony stark has
Source my first time posting a link so i hope it works....

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   
No one has the sole ownership of holographic technology. We allow kings and rulers and slavers, and simply ending patents is one big step to an actually legal world because pyramid systems and slavery is massive crimes against humanity.

By the way patents are something I ignore, even if a 1000 paid off rogue judges and politicians say its so, I see nothing but jack the rippers in each of their shoes, selling out the human race.

So Apple, promote the tech but you don't own it.

All technology to be legal, non slavery, non pyramid ponzy schemes against the public, must be open sourced and owned by all and thats all I acknowledge. Don;'t follow bad orders, ever.
edit on 26-4-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Well they aren't patenting the hologram just the interactive interface so yes they own that one right?

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
It depends on how obvious the control mechanism is.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: NiZZiM

New tech like this is always exciting. I hope they are a long way down the road to making it happen (and then others can reverse-engineer it, ala 'Silicon Valley')

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Aha, so someone finally found a use for the parabolic pig. You used to could buy a parabolic set that had a little plastic pig at the bottom that would appear at the top as a hologram, in gift shops. It was pretty convincing until you tried to touch the little pig. My parents had one in the late 80's. I guess it took awhile for technology to find a use for it.
edit on 26-4-2014 by CAPT PROTON because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Maybe i'm missing something but isn't it just the old parabolic mirror effect that's been around for years and years.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: PhoenixOD
Yes. The projected image is not actually a hologram but whenever "3D" is involved the press tends to call it holographic.

The real meat of the patent is in the way the system senses where the user "touches" the projection. It really is pretty impressive.
Patent Application

edit on 4/26/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: PhoenixOD
Yes. The projected image is not actually a hologram but whenever "3D" is involved the press tends to call it holographic.

The real meat of the patent is in the way the system senses where the user "touches" the projection. It really is pretty impressive.
Patent Application

Any idea where to find a description of all the parts that are labeled?

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: NiZZiM

That's awesome. Imagine this new 3D technology combined with advanced nanotechnology and you could see 3D beer commercials projected right off of the can!

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman
In the section "Detailed Description."

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

cant open on tablet or mobile apparently cause all I got was a pic with stuff attached to numbers, let me try again pc bro

new topics

top topics

join