It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary's Shoe Thrower Remains in Federal Custody

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurius

If she is sentenced to two years in a federal prison for throwing a shoe at Hillary, and for only that? I'll stand with people in protest of extreme overkill for a political statement. The charge is what it is for what it carries as a maximum, no matter who did it or who it was done to.

Now...there can be a huge stretch between the maximum allowable by statute and how a thing ends up with someone. She could very well get pled down to little or nothing. Most people in this country do get pleas in one form or another.

Arraignment does have to come first though.

In terms of the other? I'm not responding to personal issues on the forum. I'll simply say my post history and the positions I've taken on different sides of issues which have come up, speak for itself.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

As far I can tell, and I agree with 100%, none of those actual crimes with statutes.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Well Hillary throws all kinds of invisible crap at us daily and it causes all kinds of damage.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: Yusomad

What would you do if someone threw a shoe at you? Shoot them?

I would try and behave in such a way as people does not want me phisically harm. What that slt has done over the years, that wont get such kindness...

Funny... you have been defending a psychotic dictator (Putin) but you find Hillary offensive because she is a woman. If someone threw a shoe at Putin, what do you suppose would happen? Don't tell me: Putin is so universally beloved that no-one would ever throw a shoe at him.

That's because Putin is a ninja.

He's kind of psychic too, he would know who was going to throw the shoe because the KGB knows just who the shoe throwers might be. But two years? Too excessive. One night, maybe. But it is kind of funny.

Can you imagine her in prison?

Prisoner 1: What are you in for, Blondie"
Lady : I threw a shoe at Hillary.

And then an uninterrupted 30 minute Chained Heat girl fight.

Eye rolling over here. Remember when the guy threw his shoe at Bush? Didn't Democrats replay that one over and over with unmitigated glee? I want to see the same response. Let's hear it.....no?

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   
should be given a Medal for throwing the shoe, and then given a fine for missing her head with the shoe !

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   
The only mistake she made was throwing a shoe, not a grenade!!!!

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: curiousme333

However much we detest Hillary, we probably shouldn't wish her ill. I'm certain justice will be served one day to all that have had shoddy intentions and deeds in this world. A time out in jail will help them much with some self-reflection.

Yes, people like Hillary and those who abuse their powers causing harm in more ways than they/we could ever imagine are despicable. Sometimes, I think they are just absolutely lacking in/devoid of empathy to understand their fellow humans or merely protecting something that is really not worth protecting and selling their own very souls to achieve some illusory goals.

The shoe throwing was a political statement. I have no doubt that had she wanted to hit Hillary, she could. Hillary shouldn't be too difficult a target. That we can see. LOL.

I have been thinking and my take on the entire situation has somewhat changed. Her being arrested and facing a federal prison sentence maybe a blessing. It serves as another neon sign highlighting the imbalanced justice in this world...not specifically pertaining just to the US (although, the US is a pillar of example for many nations - currently being a negative one). How many more of this does it take? We will never know. But one fine day, there maybe perhaps one small(er) case that will break the hippopotamus' back. Let's hope the day will come very soon.

I shall be off ATS for a long, long while. My apologies if I have offended anyone (esp Wrab). Nothing personal, always.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Hero! Let us follow her example!

edit on 28-4-2014 by JohnKeel66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   

The shoe throwing was a political statement.

Either that, or the act of an unbalanced mind.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I am against Odessa hillary bitch leave her usa

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   

That iraqi dude that winged a shoe at Pres Bush did 3 years. Personaly i wish she had brained Clinton.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I'm picking up a vibe that some people on this thread have a dislike of Hillary? Could someone articulate specific reasons why?

Nuff Said!

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   

LOL .. problem is she missed !.. if she had nailed Billary ..how hilarious would that be .. she could have become a worldwide viral hero instantly ..
All these shoe throwers really need to practice on their aim ..

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
This I find completely crazy

She does NOT hold any current position in the federal government

why would someone go to jail for tossing a shoe at her???????????

It missed anyway so there is NO assault change for "intent" it missed

Ohhhh I get it they are using the patriot act to hold this poor person as long as they want without cause..

Do we live in AMERICA or russia I just want to be sure things are getting a little blurry these days what with us loosing all of our freedoms in the ruse of "For your Protection"

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: tow69

FTR.. Hillary Clinton is a former First Lady and has official protection from that. She's also a former Secretary of State and has connections back from that.

On top of everything tho.. She's still a citizen who can't just be assaulted in front of world media, filming away, with nothing happening to the person committing the assault. (Attempted Battery to be specific)

I'd be far more worried if we reach a point where people can just try and assault anyone they want in public with no consequence. That's anarchy but not a good kind. The worst kind..IMO.

We're a nation of law or we aren't, IMO...and if someone can try and hit Hillary in the face with a shoe..then I should be able to slap the next Government functionary silly who asks me stupid questions to get something simple done at City Hall or the Federal building. Of course... I can't do that and get away with it. None of us can. Thank Goodness for it, in the end.
edit on 29-4-2014 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wrabbit2000
a reply to: tow69

I'd be far more worried if we reach a point where people can just try and assault anyone they want in public with no consequence. That's anarchy but not a good kind. The worst kind..IMO.

You mean like what the cops do everyday to American citizens..or how our govt officials walk away with murder ..?

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: junglimogli

I mean how justifying bad behavior by pointing to other bad behavior is the rationalization that leads to a general collapse of civil order and society when taking to it's logical conclusion.

We can say some in society don't follow the law...so NONE of us should have to. Or..we can say because we ALL have to, then we should insist, demand and INSURE those you speak of are also held to that same law.

I prefer to see everyone is held to the same..even if it takes me a lifetime of tilting at windmills in my own small ways to try and help see that. I certainly can't see anything viable about the approach of 'others don't follow the law, so we shouldn't respect it either". Just not how I was raised.
edit on 29-4-2014 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I wish it was like that movie The Purge where you could just settle all your scores in one day. Now that's an America I could be proud of.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: squarehead666

I'm picking up a vibe that some people on this thread have a dislike of Hillary? Could someone articulate specific reasons why?

Nuff Said!

Could you summarize the content of the video? I do not have sound on the device I am using. Thanks.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join