It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary's Shoe Thrower Remains in Federal Custody

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   
In a perfect world where war criminals walk free, land-grabbing authorities are defended aggressively by a section of the ignorant/brainwashed public, corrupt/lying officials remain unchallenged in their posts, criminal banksters are rarely tried and conducting business as usual, it is only natural that a shoe thrower who has sorely missed her target at a Hillary-glorification speech event is labelled "danger-to-the-community" and should face a two-year sentence in a federal prison if convicted.
Asociated Press Link

edit on 26-4-2014 by Kurius because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurius
In a perfect world where war criminals walk free, land-grabbing authorities are defended aggressively by a section of the ignorant/brainwashed public, corrupt/lying officials remained unchallenged in their posts, criminal banksters are rarely tried and conducting business as usual, it is only natural that a shoe thrower who sorely missed her target at a Hillary-glorification speech event is labelled "danger-to-the-community" and should face a two-year sentence in a federal prison if convicted.

Sure....corrupt politicians stay in office, banksters keep on bankin', BLM keeps on grabbing, IRS keeps on targeting--
But God forbid if you throw a shoe at Hillary, or at least in her direction

Man, now THAT is a serious offense!!
*oh horrors*

Throw her in the dungeon and throw away the key!!

Man, this is a screwed up/corrupt system we have

edit on 26-4-2014 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurius

OMG how dare some oddball woman throw a shoe and the mighty hilary. Totally intended in order to show that noone dares to cast any form of 'shoe' aspertions at one of today's evils. Its the insult to the elite that is being punished regardless of the moral highground regarding hilary.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 05:02 AM
link   
wow for throwing a shoe?

Is this real? It cant be real, 2 years for throwing a shoe and missing somone is borderline insane.

edit: plus some one who throws a shoe is probably a bit insane too and needs some sort of medical help not jail.
edit on b0303503 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   

She threw a shoe at her?

I guess the boot is on the other foot now, eh? This is, of course, a travesty of justice. But really, come on now. What did you expect to happen to this person? Nothing? A medal? Look at the list of charges that may have been bought against her, and you will see nothing of the reason for her continued detention.

Here is the truth.

She has been locked up, because she:

1) Acted honestly and passionately.
2) Embarrassed a significant representative of the corrupt system which saps wealth and well being from the people of her country.
3) Embarrassed the security services, whose job it is to prevent anyone from being able to act against officials under their care.
4) Publicly demonstrated that no title, and no amount of political power can truly protect a person from the righteous indignation of a people who have been misrepresented by their elected representatives.
5) May inspire others to act in a similarly unrestrained and honest manner, when forced to deal with the BS their government force feeds them daily.

These are her "crimes".

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Ay! You chuck something intentionally at the Secretary of State with bad intent, and it's not going to go well.

On one hand, I don't encourage throwing things at politicians unless one is going to go all-out and throw pianos or Acme safes, but on the other, two years seems excessive.

Not doing anything at all would encourage footwear abuse, and who knows where that would lead - possible all the way to Air Jordans. Given that the woman is not insane, a restraining order and a few weeks of community service might go a lot further to dissuade in a fair manner. But if anyone is not going to take that sort of thing well, it's going to be Hillary Clinton. I'm surprised the shoe tosser is still alive.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

These are her "crimes".

You forgot the most important one. Sabot-age.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Silly me!

Heh... if she had a Sabot round and a tank gun, do you think she would have missed?
edit on 26-4-2014 by TrueBrit because: Spelling error correction.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: BedlamOn one hand, I don't encourage throwing things at politicians unless one is going to go all-out and throw pianos or Acme safes....

I wouldn't waste a good piano or safe on politicians.

If I were in her shoes (:p), I would go as far as asking "can I please have my shoe back?"

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Ah! Like a clog!

I see! That would be more thematically appropriate than heavy artillery!

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 05:51 AM
link   

What would you do if someone threw a shoe at you? Shoot them?

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I would have Hillary get them face a jail sentence...all at taxpayers' expense, of course. I hold no such power myself.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a shoe is not a mortar attack.

it was one of those spur of the moment things, clearly not premeditated, no one wakes up one day and says i hate Hillary so im going to go to a speech shes doing and throw a shoe at her THAT WILL TEACH HER MUAHAHHAHA
edit on b1010613 by Biigs because: spelling.... again

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Biigs
a shoe is not a mortar attack.

it was one of those spur of the moment things, clearly not premeditated, no one wakes up one day and says i hate Hillary so im going to go to a speech shes doing and throw a shoe at her THAT WILL TEACH HER MUAHAHHAHA

So the perp had no idea Hillary was going to be speaking? What was he doing there, then?

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

I would try and behave in such a way as people does not want me phisically harm. What that slt has done over the years, that wont get such kindness...

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Yusomad

I would try and behave in such a way as people does not want me phisically harm. What that slt has done over the years, that wont get such kindness...

no just imprison them for 2 years?

google "two years prison" and see what that normally means in fact... link

shoe throwing isnt there.

even a doc martin boot or steel toe cap to the face!
edit on b0505733 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Yusomad

Funny... you have been defending a psychotic dictator (Putin) but you find Hillary offensive because she is a woman. If someone threw a shoe at Putin, what do you suppose would happen? Don't tell me: Putin is so universally beloved that no-one would ever throw a shoe at him.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Some woman threw a shoe at me once.
If I had only known that I could have had her thrown in jail for two years...
Oh, that's right, I am not royalty, like Ms. HIllary.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   

yeah.... that would come under standing your ground, while perceiving that you were going to be inflicted with great bodily harm

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join