It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can American politics become the world dictator

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 04:36 AM
link   
From looking from the outside in, I see American political scene sticking their nose into everything from spying, to cloud seeding, to food supply and on and on. Don't know what's really going, but I now think the dollar bill is funny money.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Are you forgetting the petro dollar, once that goes the USA will be in real difficulties? This is the real threat by collaboration between China and Russia to this end.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7
a reply to: musicismagic

Are you forgetting the petro dollar, once that goes the USA will be in real difficulties? This is the real threat by collaboration between China and Russia to this end.

Although quiet, China is building its trade in Asia and possible South America in the Chinese currency. I feel the natural resources and military might backs the world currency. The way I look at it, Japanese Yen tried to become a power player in the world market, but actually no ones really holds onto it like they do with the US dollar for security.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
No. We're not complying with US politics, its the worst of the first world nations. You guys don't even have medicare, just some ponzy scheme that forces you to pay hundreds and thousands per month and then most of your costs out of pocket. Its insane, keep your stuff on your side of the border.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
America is already the world's dictator.....The 'land of the free' long ago turned into a fascist monstrosity.

Fortunately it won't last very much longer.

top topics

join