It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planetside 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Downloaded this game and started playing. Its very action packed but its also easy to get zapped. Any tips on how to survive longer?

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Get in a guild..upgrade weapons, and practice...also know your class and act accordingly.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

I started with a Heavy weapon class now im trying to learn infiltrator class. Im trying a tactic of not following the obvious route to engage the enemy. Im trying to track along difficult to walk regions, mountaineous slopes and find a vantage point looking into a base, and the waiting for targets.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage

I started with a Heavy weapon class now im trying to learn infiltrator class. Im trying a tactic of not following the obvious route to engage the enemy. Im trying to track along difficult to walk regions, mountaineous slopes and find a vantage point looking into a base, and the waiting for targets.

Infiltrators are typically best suited to run in and hack terminals quickly, cloak and set up bombs near key contested areas, etc...sniping is alright, but doesn't win areas.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   

My cloak doesn't last that long if I run in ill get zapped. I have encountered a few infilrators who did exactly what you described but in general most seem to find a place to hide out of the main action and pick players off who stray into their field of fire.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage

My cloak doesn't last that long if I run in ill get zapped. I have encountered a few infilrators who did exactly what you described but in general most seem to find a place to hide out of the main action and pick players off who stray into their field of fire.

initially your cloak wont last long until you of course upgrade it to max...then it lasts much longer, and is more invisible..good stuff...but best points do come from infiltration and hacking moreso than sniping (unless your like super elite at aiming with a good gun, then cool)

Finding a guild is paramount though...check out honeybadgers or something

top topics

join