It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psi Units

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Psi Units in the government are a well documented topic. Please anyone with hard evidence?

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlissfullIgnorance
Psi Units in the government are a well documented topic. Please anyone with hard evidence?

IF THERE SO WELL DOCUMENTED WHATS THE POINT YOU TRYING TO MAKE

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Google it, you'd probally get a good amount of stuff.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 08:11 AM
link   
See, they are well documented but not on the internet for some reason. I have heard of telekenisis, remote viewing, and even pyrokenisis, but I want to know theyre methids

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 08:41 AM
link   

See, they are well documented but not on the internet for some reason. I have heard of telekenisis, remote viewing, and even pyrokenisis, but I want to know theyre methids

There is info all over the net on this probably one of the most investigated and researched phenomonon of the 20th century.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I did a google search and there it did pull up much info, but not exactly what you were asking about. The info. is probably burried in there some where. Happy hunting

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Hey weirdo, pay attention to the question next time buddy. I was saying there is limited real info on Psi Units, with actual names and facts about it, and I was right. So please only constructive stuff, like the guy who said happy hunting. Until then, go away

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Check out some of the commercial remote viewing concerns such as P>S>I. They often have some links to background material.

One good link is www.firedocs.com... It contains names, program designationas and timeframes which should help you narrow it down.

Cheers,

NSA

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Bliss,
Thanks for takeing the time to menchen my happy hunting comment. Nice that it did not seem to be insulting or anything

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Hey weirdo, pay attention to the question next time buddy. I was saying there is limited real info on Psi Units, with actual names and facts about it, and I was right. So please only constructive stuff, like the guy who said happy hunting. Until then, go away

With the amount of warns you got won`t be me going anywhere

When l read your question l was responding in a way that would reflect my belief in you as a human and that nobody of a subspecies could be capable of posting on hear never mind asking if anybody has info regarding Secret Departments that use PSI and actually expecting a resonable response.As this ability is yet to be admitted too being possible l find it incredable that somebody with the intelligance to gain accses to this site would ask such as stupid question

top topics

join