It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question to all masons.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Thanks for your reply

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Sacri

I think your post was very interesting.

I'm curious as to why you would think to ask Masons this question. It seems you think/believe they might be able to shed some light on it and it doesn't feel like a random choice or shot in the dark on your part.

Can you elaborate on that?

BTW - I am not a mason.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: Sacri

What however has been of trouble to me is that on a number of occasions as I am taking the time to unravel and unwind that I have set off alarm bells that attracts attention that I do not seek.

Hmm I would like to explore this more with you if that's ok?

What "kind of" attention? You mean "Spirits" correct?
Like you are attracting some highly questionable entities ?
If this is true, I think I can help somewhat.

If it is not "Spirit", do you mean the MIB or something?

I would also like to explore my first part.

With my current knowledge and understanding I do not believe these to be spirits. MIB is not a term I am comfortable with. I know that there are other people who share the same view on reality. People with knowledge far superior to mine and I receive what feels like a warning that I need to have more of a logical grasp and a greater understanding before I keep unraveling the layers

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

With my current knowledge and understanding I do not believe these to be spirits. MIB is not a term I am comfortable with.

Yeah I don't ever use the MIB term that often it just seemed simple enough to explain the idea.

About what you said:
If you do not believe them to be spirits what do you think they are?
And are these what I would probably call "Spirits" ? From my terminology for lack of a better term?

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Sacri I know you're getting questions from all angles, but I have to ask... are you saying when you're meditating you feel presences that you feel are purposely trying to limit your ability to go deeper?

I ask because there was a time when I could kind of relate. Maybe I'm off all together, I know you haven't used the word "meditation", that's just the impression I'm getting.
edit on 2014-04-25T18:12:15-05:002014150412kFriAmerica/ChicagobFri, 25 Apr 2014 18:12:15 -0500 by cosmikDebris because: (no reason given)

edit on 2014-04-25T18:12:44-05:002014440412kFriAmerica/ChicagobFri, 25 Apr 2014 18:12:44 -0500 by cosmikDebris because: grammar

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

With my current knowledge and understanding I do not believe these to be spirits. MIB is not a term I am comfortable with.

Yeah I don't ever use the MIB term that often it just seemed simple enough to explain the idea.

About what you said:
If you do not believe them to be spirits what do you think they are?
And are these what I would probably call "Spirits" ? From my terminology for lack of a better term?

Depends. What you call spirits can be overcome with a merkaba activation in other activities ? If this is the case then I would not be comfortable to compare them.

I have a hard time formatting this appropriately in this setting.

Namaste
~sacri~

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   

You can only know what you have been granted the knowledge of~
I am a female who comes from a very long line of Masons dating back to 1874.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

to believe that the bavarian illuminati faded 200 years ago is beyond naive

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: mmshelt

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Please show us the proof, instead of us thinking you are beyond naive,,,

What is the Illuminati? where do they meet? who are the members? how does one join?

Oh and show the proof, no naive nonsense about how your friend of a friend said so.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   

I have a rather simple question I would like to ask.

As a mason how do you learn to link multiple observers

You have lost me, I'm not sure what you mean, I observe when I watch degrees, but I don't think that's what your asking.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 25/4/2014 by Sauron because: added a word

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sauron

I have a rather simple question I would like to ask.

As a mason how do you learn to link multiple observers

You have lost me, I'm not sure what you mean, I observe when I watch degrees, but I don't that's what your asking.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: misscurious
I'd like to know why there are so many masons on this site? Genuinely is there a reason? Do you talk about this site in meetings? Do you use secret code in threads/replys?

Maybe because there are a lot of us. I'm still in good standing but not all that active since I'm not home and don't have a lot of time.

But, no, I don't discuss ATS off the site, really. I do occasionally drop the odd bit of inside joke in threads like this.

The group you REALLY have to watch for are the Chelonians.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   

The essence of my yearning for knowledge is surrounded by putting to use an analytical approach to understanding your reality. Observersing who you are and what you are.

Namaste
~sacri~

I see, but isn't this something we (well some) of us as humans do anyway.
Masonry has help me look deeper into somethings rather than I would have previously.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   

The essence of my yearning for knowledge is surrounded by putting to use an analytical approach to understanding your reality. Observersing who you are and what you are.

Namaste
~sacri~

I see, but isn't this something we (well some) of us as humans do anyway.
Masonry has help me look deeper into somethings rather than I would have previously.

My questions remain observing myself and then going deeper and coming to the realization there are multiple observers ..which are in my belief all linked. Is there a way I can learn to complete that link by the mere process of observing these points of observation ? Rather then completing the journey at whatever pace I can manage.

Merely and entirely and example if it takes 1 hour of analysis from observation point a to observation point to be complete therfore expanding and can I learn to flick it like a switch so I have more energy to go further ?

Secondly. Is my understanding not at a level where I cant stop ego manifesting fear, from an admitted small grasp of my reality ? This is something I have explored and I don't believe it to be so. I feel it is something greater and to the point where I have all but stopped these periods of reflection, with the feeling of I need to tread very careful.... for reasons I can only make assumptions at and in no way comprehend with my lack of knowledge.

Namaste
~sacri~

edit on 25-4-2014 by Sacri because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-4-2014 by Sacri because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   

I will give you my best shot tonight. Sorry I've been busy for the greater part of the last nine hours or so, had company over and visited etc. I had many choices of types of replies but chose this, let's see if I'm on or off:

My questions remain observing myself and then going deeper and coming to the realization there are multiple observers ..which are in my belief all linked. Is there a way I can learn to complete that link by the mere process of observing these points of observation ? Rather then completing the journey at whatever pace I can manage.

Merely and entirely and example if it takes 1 hour of analysis from observation point a to observation point to be complete therfore expanding and can I learn to flick it like a switch so I have more energy to go further ?

Ok there are infinite 'observers'.
Don't let quantity bother you, instead look into the infinite quality of each one.

They are all linked because they are indeed just One 'Over-Observer'.
We are part of that and can connect directly into it any time we like.

The link has Always been established, you don't have to do anything but Explore and Enjoy your Life!
There is no "Complete", there is only "The Eternal Journey of Completion"!

You can flick the switch on and off any time you like.
When you are tired and want to do something else, go for it.
Just do what you know is best for you, and know when to say no and stand your ground.

Secondly. Is my understanding not at a level where I cant stop ego manifesting fear, from an admitted small grasp of my reality ? This is something I have explored and I don't believe it to be so. I feel it is something greater and to the point where I have all but stopped these periods of reflection, with the feeling of I need to tread very careful.... for reasons I can only make assumptions at and in no way comprehend with my lack of knowledge.

You Already Know All of This - But I will Remind You about what Matters to Confirm your Suspicions.

Ego and Suffering will always plague us while we Live. We have to Accept, Cope, and Deal with it according to the situation. Sometimes ego is useful, like saying "I am hungry", or "I can do better than this". But when ego becomes destructive, it must be fought and overcome.

This is the "Art of Balance", for everything contains positive and negative aspects. Circumstance and Fate determine what hand we are dealt, and it is up to us to make the best we can out of it. You must choose to Believe in Yourself even when everything stands against you. Especially then. And never let it bring you to the Dark Side by fooling you to Hate others you may Feel are Wronging You. When it does, Identify and Halt it as best as possible.

You will eventually snap and lash out again as we all inevitably do, so Learn to Ask for Forgiveness and Admit Fault. Learn the Art of Giving Forgiveness and be willing to Let Go of the Past. Even if it wasn't you that did wrong to begin with, even if it wasn't your fault, and even if the person never deserved forgiveness. That is why it is Meaningful, because it is True and Passionate and Sacrificial.

This is the Secret of Healing and Purifying with Love. It's sorta like a 'Big Secret' because very few accept the Path to God despite that we all Know Her. And that Path is Inward and Outward at Once, in Balance.

This is how you Protect Yourself. You merely show Compassion and Favor towards All, including Yourself, whenever you can as best you can as often as you can. But since Life isn't always Peachy, and it gets real Grimy'n'Slimy sometimes, keep practicing Self-Defense and find Mercy through Restraint.
Be Firm yet Graceful and Dance to the Flow.

You already Know Deep in your Bones!
The only thing you really Fear is Yourself.
Only You can Defeat You in the End.
I say don't Lose the War Against Yourself.
Fight for Peace with Yourself and feel True Victory in Violent Love!

Slightly removes the Muzzle a tad

What is this the Chase to the Place of Lace?
The Human Race to the Base of the Ace?
You Man Raise in Rays of Praise or get Razed, Dazed, and Phased by the Fey!
That's like the Epiphany of Raidin Raiden's Blazin Raisin I Reason this Season.

Or something sorta like that. Hahaha
I like to get all melodramatic and Bring the Ring of Thunder!

Duck Under the Ax that Sunder, watch out don't Blunder.
Plunder the Holy Flounder, you see it's the Founder,
that Launder Sound and Art through the Heart Foundry.
Don't Maunder, get down with the Grounder that Found Her!
Wer ist das Wunderkind ?

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   

And to believe that they still exist is imbecilic.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Good morning there Aug and Everyone. I'll go ahead and spill the Cosmic 'Mr' Bean about a Super-Duper-Secret.
Maybe I'll call it the "Unitarian Illuminati" because everyone's already a member, but this secret's so well kept, there wasn't even anyone left to keep it. But if you Seek it, you can get a Peek at even the Peak of this Pea K?

Or maybe let's just call this the Real "Addam's Family", because it's purpose is to...

oppose superstition, prejudice, religious influence over public life, abuses of state power, and to support women's education and gender equality.

Our Host is Morticia in this Sanctuary or Mortuary.
And this Jester must be Uncle Festering Sam of the Sand.

This Ghost of Goethe offers a Toast and a Boast from the Coast of those who Roast. Better Wash Up in this Wise Shop and make your Eyes Hop to Weiss till they Pop! Said the Head of Johann Adam Weishaupt.

Weiss (or Weiß, German for "white" or "knows")
Haupt = Head, Peak

The Insight of Inner Winter Sight Might Knows the White I Throws is the Snow Flows from the Bellows Below.
Cool as Hell Pray Tell? I'm sorta like Imhotep cuz I'm Hot as I Step to the Top and Please Isis to Ice the Apep Disease and Make it Stop. Sorta like Cryo-Genesis Telekinesis.

When Hell Freezes Over? More like "Win, Hel Frees, Over" - on this Radio Cover.
Discover the Governess of the Covert Clover by doing an Overt Hover.
But don't Shove Her, try to Love Her because She's the Glover Recover as You'll Uncover.

And since this post is "Under my post above which ends in 'Under' terms"; you are all just gonna have to call me Deep Six cuz I Take you all Under like the The Undertaker and outta this Shaker drips "Mean" Mark Callous who Call Us from the Profane Refrain outta Kane's Insane Brain (Jacobs). The Paul Bearer's Hearse is really just the Purse that carries the Curse of Cain in this Main Game. By the way, the Pall-Bearer is named Mr. Pringle check the Wikis to get my Jingle!

Cont next post....(This is a few parts)
edit on 4/26/2014 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

He is the storyline half-brother of fellow WWE wrestler Kane, with whom he has alternately feuded and teamed with as The Brothers of Destruction.

Yo I Lurch to the Perch with Mr Jeeves cuz he don't Deceives but I'm Pleased to say, I Received a Reprieve from his Deeds Today in a Rather Easy Way.

Both the name "Jeeves" and the character of Jeeves have come to be thought of as the quintessential name and nature of a valet or butler inspiring many similar characters (as well as the name of the Internet search engine Ask Jeeves). A "Jeeves" is now a generic term in references such as the Oxford English Dictionary.[2]

Getting you All Wrapped Up and Prepped for an Afterlife of No Strife but Rife with what's Right. Let's call it Your Spirit's Big Lurch!

The Big Lurch is a theoretical scientific model suggested as one of the possibilities for ultimate fate of the universe. Matter works itself up into a frenzy and forces governing the universe grow infinitely building up infinite pressure while the density and cosmic expansion rate remain in steady state.

Gonna get Bigger and Bigger for Ever at a steady pace in the Eternal Raise of Rays in this Adamic Maze. And I'm here to Placate the Zombie Walkers like a Smooth Talker.

Life's a Roll of the Dice because eventually we all Dies you can't Denies.
That's why I Scry to Share those Wings that Fly in the Sky through the Endless Night. You see Life is sorta like a Lie, because we Never Truly Die, you just 'Ride the Wave of Flame to the Other Side'. It's like a Hot Wheel on a Double Looper that Hides the Snakes Yin Yang Inside.

That's the 8 I just Ate, the "Infinite Cycle" you Figure?
A Pair of Pears or Figs in the Figure of the Ears from Which We Hear our Dear?
And with this Appellate Maneuver I Appeal Heimlich for an Ignorance Remover.
I Move with Re to Reveal the Lie of Fe as I Iron my Pants Today.

The Fe rune
original meaning of "money, cattle, wealth".[1]
cognate to English fee with the original meaning of "sheep" or "cattle"

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
It's like these Walking Zombies are the Gemini Gem from Dr. Frankenstein, I Frankly Implied.
The Yin Yang Gang I Sang and Rang cuz I know this Imp Lied with an Aside!

Let's call this Monster the Thing because it's like 'Brothers Grimm'. Remember, the Thing from Fantastic Four is named Benjamin Jacob "Ben" Grimm?

"It's clobberin' time!"

Things: A Story from the Sixties ?
More like a Story from the Deep Six that Ties us to that which is Not in a Knot.

So what is this about? The "Hand of God's Nod" ? Thing T. Thing ? The Thing From Another World? Let's call it the "Thing-in-Itself", because it's all Phenomena and Neumena. You can see this is Purely Numinal and Illuminal.

Numen, pl. numina, is a Latin term for "divinity", or a "divine presence", "divine will" (etymologically, the word means "a nod of the head", here referring to a deity as it were "nodding", or making its will or its presence known).

The noumenon /ˈnɒuːmɨnɒn/ is a posited object or event that is known (if at all) without the use of the senses.[1] The term is generally used in contrast with, or in relation to "phenomenon", which refers to anything that appears to, or is an object of, the senses.

This is like The Hand starring Michael Caine and Andrea Marcovicci, and instead of Jon losing his Head, here it's his Hand. Of course the character names are like Anne and Lizzie, as Usual.

It's a Thriller and a Killer, because in this Family we all Die by the Nodding Rod of God's Hand.
Don't Nod Off and get Lost in the Land of Nod, and You'll Earn an Applaud of Laud and Claim your Acclaim from Maude Flanders. She knows a Lot about the Bible cuz She's Imbibed with El!

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   

The Land of Nod (Hebrew: eretz-Nod‎, ארץ נוד) is a place in the Book of Genesis of the Hebrew Bible, located "on the east of Eden" (qidmat-‘Eden), where Cain was exiled by God after Cain had murdered his brother Abel.

"Nod" (נוד) is the Hebrew root of the verb "to wander" (לנדוד). Therefore to dwell in the land of Nod is usually taken to mean that one takes up a wandering life.[2] Genesis 4:17 relates that after arriving in the Land of Nod, Cain's wife bore him a son, Enoch, in whose name he built the first city. According to Jubilees 4:9, Enoch's mother was named Awan.

Awan? More like A Swan from Aswan identified with our Cosmic Mother, the Elusive Recluse, Eileithyia of Elusis. AKA Lucina that we all Love.

In ancient Roman religion and myth, Lucina was the goddess of childbirth who safeguarded the lives of women in labour. Lucina was also an epithet for Juno. The name was generally taken to mean "she who brings children into the light" (Latin: lux, lucis, "light"), but may actually have been derived from lucus ("grove") after a sacred grove of lotus trees on the Esquiline Hill associated with the goddess.

You Rove with Love to get into the Glove of the Grove.
Don't Grovel and Growl, Grow like El and Stand Tall for Hel!
Lucid Lucius brings the Lucks of Lux with Jeeve's Tux.
Man I Jacked James Dean's Jacket, Can't you Tell?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join