It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Papa Francesco: “Non siamo soli” (We are not alone)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Well I'm sorry then for expressing my opinion and thoughts.
I thought I was allowed to. I am not slamming you. I'm trying to be diplomatic. Did you look at what I pointed out? An online Italian translator gave me the english translation and from that I deduced that the website was going to present satire and fantasy. Just where did I lack in my deductionplease tell me.
If I found a website in English that said it was dedicated to science fiction and fantasy and then tried o pass off a story found there in as a nonfiction news article Im sure people would point out that the source was fiction. That is all I've done here. Don't shoot the messenger. I didn't make the story not true. And not only that but I said that it might not be true and that I personally had doubts. Not only that but I also was not the only one expressing these doubts.
I'd love that it were true. I'd love it if a revelation coming from a church leader could open an honest dialog about this subject. I want it to be true. So far no evidence provided on the subject has convinced me beyond a reasonable doubt. Looking for the truth of this subject was what brought me to this site and even though my member info states otherwise I've been a participating member since 2008. Over and over again I've seen evidence torn apart and revealed to be nothing more than hopes and dreams. So far there's nothing valid supporting the theory that they have ever been here. I don't doubt that other life could be out there. Not at all. It would actually be an uneducated statement to say we are it given the vastness of space. There's just no evidence showing they've been to our little rock or even that it's possible for them to get here.
nnday reply to: tanka418

edit on AMu30u0441738302014-04-27T09:38:29-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

I'm sorry if I'm overly critical.

But...the site clearly said it was also "dedicated" to reality. You seem to still be ignoring that aspect, and it is an even third of what they're about.

Also, as far as my interest goes. It actually doesn't matter if it is real, satire, or fantasy. In my case the mere "reporting" or telling of the story is all that was required. And as I said in my prediction thread, isn't even the relevant stuff.

anyway, sorry

edit on 27-4-2014 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join