It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Papa Francesco: “Non siamo soli” (We are not alone)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: raedar

This is truly amazing...A statement like this from the Pope, and nobody pays any attention at all...Everyone is so vigilant it seems, that just about any Extraterrestrial species could come here and "take the Earth', and none of Y'all would even notice...

By the way OP...thank you for this thread...Last Jan I made a prediction, this is yet more evidence of the accuracy of my prediction...seems I was rather "spot on", as some might say...

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: raedar
Can anyone confirm the legitimacy of this quote?

I checked my Catholic sources. It does not look at all like the pope actually was speaking about space aliens and that we are not alone because of space aliens. I'm going to say 'HOAX' on this unless it can be proven otherwise.

The only thing that has come out of the Vatican are the Vatican scientists and PJPII stating that there most likely could be life outside of Earth and that, if it's ever proven to be true, it won't effect our relationship with God.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
The web site claims to be the chronicles of satire and fantasyand other realities of the millennia. If I've translated it correctlya reply to: raedar

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Sorry this is not what he said. Back to square one. a reply to: tanka418

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
You should brush up on Italian. The web site is fantasy and satire and other realities of the millennia. cy reply to: raedar

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Would the pope introduce demons as our brothers and sisters ?a reply to: raedar

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
That turned out to be a bid for folks to buy a book about remote viewing. It was advertising to buy his book. a reply to: Bilk22

edit on AMu30u0441739302014-04-26T11:39:45-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
That and its fantasy and satire of another reality. a reply to: Telos

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Scroll to the very bottom of the page. a reply to: raedar

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Gratzi Arken. a reply to: Arken

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I love the way some people just skip the posts that say it's clearly a fake and latch on to the claims of truth . Where do you weigh these posts and make your decision? a reply to: tanka418

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
You should brush up on Italian. The web site is fantasy and satire and other realities of the millennia. cy reply to: raedar

I read and speak some Italian. Where did you pick up on the idea that the site was fantasy and satire? I'm still looking for that. Not claiming it isn't so, but maybe you can point me to exactly where you got that information.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: raedar
a reply to: Telos

I translated most of the comments and haven't seen the 3000 reference, but tracking down a source has proven to be a challenge. A lot of the comments translate to requesting a source.

This is very likely a hoax.

Sorry y'all!

Well because you haven't seen it, it doesn't mean is not there.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I love the way some people just skip the posts that say it's clearly a fake and latch on to the claims of truth . Where do you weigh these posts and make your decision? a reply to: tanka418

Ya know...it gets real easy to skip many of those "it's a hoax" claims when they contain absolutely no evidence that what they say is in fact...True.

One cannot simply say; "It's a Hoax" and make it so, they require some evidence, no matter how small.

So far; I see no evidence that this is a hoax, or that the site(source) is in any manner, less than legitimate. If there are issues here I must see evidence...

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I don't have 3D so will just be watching on tv

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Scroll to the very bottom of the page it says
Satira fantasia e chronache de realta Le notzie Dell' Ailtro millennio reply to: Bilk22

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: tanka418

Scroll down to the very bottom of the page in Italian you will see the words satira and fantasia since our English words and these Italian words share the same Latin roots you can tell what that says . Translate the rest and you'll sed it just doesn't sound like a site dedicated to true stories. Probably they are attracted to these extreme kinds of stories. No one can find another source for it and there are thousands of Catholic websites that would have mentioned this. I think even the Nightly News would have run with it. They did when the last one said it was possible and wouldn't negate God's greatness. Or what ever he said. I'd love it to be true but I'm afraid it's not. If you can find another source please do.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   
The source I think may be along the lines of those magazines at the checkout that talk about aliens or batboy or who exploit children with pregeria. Only the Italian online version.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   

The source I think may be along the lines of those magazines at the checkout that talk about aliens or batboy or who exploit children with pregeria. Only the Italian online version.

Actually, I should think that it would be the proper thing to do; would be not indict them without evidence.

The proper way to approach this is to find the text of the Palm Sunday Homily and search it for the article text. When One actually does this; we find that the Pope never said anything remotely close. But, the current argument does not demonstrate this reality...

My "Ex" might have said; "Think don't feed the Bulldog." And, she'd be right. Matters like this won't work with "I think", they require "I know"...just sayin'

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Actually it says:

"Satire, fantasy and reality Chronicles. The news of another Millennium"

Oh look...it uses the "R" word. fortunately we can determine IF it is fantasy or reality simply by doing a god search...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join