It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Papa Francesco: “Non siamo soli” (We are not alone)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
From the 13th of April 2014:

Dear brothers, I wanted to tell all of you that we are not alone in the universe. Science has already made so much progress and will most likely soon will know our new brothers and sisters with whom we will exchange a sign of peace. On that day there will be wonder and remember that God is one and watching over us all.

Article

I'm not Catholic or familiar with the linked website. Can anyone confirm the legitimacy of this quote?

Do you all think we are getting close to disclosure, or as some have speculated "The great deception" (aka aliens are demons theory).

This information had me scrambling back to brush up on Project Bluebeam as well as the Prophecy of the Popes.

Crazy times!

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: raedar

The guy is a Jesuit, do you actually believe anything that he says should be considered reliable?

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormy

Exactly why I'm brushing up on Project Bluebeam and Prophecy of the Popes.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: raedar
From the 13th of April 2014:

Dear brothers, I wanted to tell all of you that we are not alone in the universe. Science has already made so much progress and will most likely soon will know our new brothers and sisters with whom we will exchange a sign of peace. On that day there will be wonder and remember that God is one and watching over us all.

Article

I'm not Catholic or familiar with the linked website. Can anyone confirm the legitimacy of this quote?

Do you all think we are getting close to disclosure, or as some have speculated "The great deception" (aka aliens are demons theory).

This information had me scrambling back to brush up on Project Bluebeam as well as the Prophecy of the Popes.

Crazy times!

This "prophecy" is similar to the one posted here in a thread. Paraphrasing - it will make some happy and some sad - or something to that effect. This would certainly do that IMO

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: raedar

Exactly why I'm brushing up on Project Bluebeam and Prophecy of the Popes.

You know what, I think you could go a lot deeper than that also because there are many different prophecies right now that seem to be all coming together. Though it may be coincidental it is mind baffling at the same time. What really has me confused is that they come from all the different religions and not just one. It makes me really wonder whether we are living in troubled times and the show is about to begin really soon.

I'll hunt a couple of relevant ones down and link them up.
edit on 25-4-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   

You are so right! People from many different belief systems seem to express the same concern.

The prophecies that seem to be lining up is astounding.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
According to all the comments that follow the "news" in italian, that's not a true statement by the pope. Someone was cracking a joke that that's the reason why the website is called Anno 3000 (year 3000) because it carries news from the third millenium

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Those words (Non siamo soli"), had been pronounced by other people and considered valid. now I see comments considering the same words, with less value?...., Just because it was the Pope to use them this time.

And no...., I'm not catholic.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

The most interesting one which I came across not long ago was from a Jewish Rabbi from the 12th century and his accuracy is unbelievable. He uses the Jubilee year, Gemantria and Astrological observations to predict events which would take place in the future.

Firstly he predicted the Ottoman Turks taking control of Jerusalem and ruling over Jerusalem for 8 Jubilees. The prediction was made in AD 1217.

In AD 1217 this scholarly and pious rabbi prophesied that the Ottoman Turks would rule over the holy city of Jerusalem for eight Jubilees. Now, keep in mind, he made this prediction 300 years before the Ottoman Turks seized control of Jerusalem in 1517.

When we fast forward to modern times and specifically WW1, The Ottoman Empire would be defeated and at the end of 1917 the Ottomans would be defeated in Jerusalem.. Going back to the prediction of this Rabbi, the 8 Jubilees is correct. 8 times 50 = 400 years. But this isn't the end of his predictions, he also makes more and for some reason, they are accurate also.

He predicted that in the 9th Jubilee (following the other 8) than Jerusalem would be no man's land. From 1917, Jerusalem was placed under British mandate and therefore was not owned or belonged to any country. Even though Israel would become a nation in 1948, Jerusalem was still divided by a strip of land which ran right through the middle of the city and it was even called no mans land. It would be in 1967 that Israel would finally take control of Jerusalem.

It was not until the Six Day War in 1967 when the entire West Bank of the Holy Land was conquered by the Israeli army that the whole city of Jerusalem passed back into the possession of Israel. So once again the prophecy made by the rabbi 750 years previously was fulfilled to the letter.

But there is also one more part which hasn't been addressed and that is from 1967 up until our time and anyone can try to guess what is going to happen this time around but the way things are heading, it doesn't look rosy.

It certainly would be significant if both 1917 and 1967 were Jubilee years, considering the significance of what happened in Jerusalem on those years. But it gets even more interesting, because Judah Ben Samuel also prophesied that during the 10th Jubilee Jerusalem would be under the control of the Jews and the Messianic “end times” would begin. If he’s right, the 10th Jubilee began in 1967 and will be concluded in 2017.

“The Bible should be our standard for prophecy and interpretation of prophetic events,” said Joseph Farah, editor and founder of WND, upon learning of Judah Ben Samuel’s predictions in Israel Today. “But one cannot ignore what this 12th-century rabbi said and wrote. It’s well-documented. And I applaud Israel Today for bringing it to light. The implications of these predictions is staggering to say the least.”

So this is just one prophecy which could line up with the prophecy of the popes. I find it really interesting and sort of scary at the same time that people from nearly 1000 years ago are predicting events that are happening in our near past and right before our eyes also.

Rabbi Judah Ben Samuel

edit on 25-4-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Telos

I translated most of the comments and haven't seen the 3000 reference, but tracking down a source has proven to be a challenge. A lot of the comments translate to requesting a source.

This is very likely a hoax.

Sorry y'all!

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Wow, thanks DarknStormy! I will read this!

Whether or not the Op link is a hoax, this is some great info you have shared!

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Islamic Eschatology - Shia perspective

Another book which correlates with the prophecy of the popes and the previous prophecy from my last post. If you get the chance, watch some of his videos also, he is a very intelligent man and has a very good understanding of Islamic end times.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   

It's cool that a Catholic VIP is open to the 'we are not alone' idea and he's not the first.

Then again, some Catholic VIPs have made similar authoritative statements to protect child molesters and serial rapists...

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
It's cool that a Catholic VIP is open to the 'we are not alone' idea and he's not the first.
Then again, some Catholic VIPs have made similar authoritative statements to protect child molesters and serial rapists...

Aliens have sometimes been noted to molest a child here and there. Connection? You (the collective "you") be the judge!

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
If it is real, no major English news sites have picked it up. Can't read Italian but it seems to ring of hoax or satire.
As an aside, multiple Vatican representatives have mentioned the possibility of extraterrestrials. Thus far, unless this story is real no one has confirmed aliens.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   

may I ask what prophecies you're talking about?

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Due to the track record of non Jesuit popes I'm leaning towards.... yes! hell yes!

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thisbseth

may I ask what prophecies you're talking about?

Sure..

The Prophecy of the Popes
- The current pope according to the prophecy of the popes is the final Pope. Though the claims of this prophecy have been denounced by the Church, they are still pretty interesting and shouldn't be dismissed.

The Prophecy I currently posted
- Seems to line up with certain events and has significance concerning the Jews. This one is said to end in 2017 and it shouldn't be discredited because significant events have occurred on every other date it predicted.

Islamic Eschatology
- In the Ahaadith of the prophet Mohammad, he gives a timeline to the days of Dajjal. Dajjal means Antichrist. With that also many signs are given to detect the times and many of the signs are being fulfilled right now.

- Dajjal will be on Earth for 40 days
- 1 day which is like a year
- 1 day which is like a month
- 1 day which is like a week
- and the rest of his days like our days (37 in total)

To understand the above, the book and videos of the guy I provided in a previous post must be studied. He has many lecture videos which break down every aspect of his interpretation and it is also based off historical facts. The Islamic end date winds up at 2022. Now this may be looking to much into this but 4 blood moons fall on Jewish religious days over 2014 and 2015. Could the 7 year tribulation period begin in 2015 and end in 2022? Who really knows.

One thing that this guy uses as a focus point though is 1917 when the Balfour declaration was approved by England and then England Annexed Jerusalem. We need to remember that Israel and the Holyland are always focal points when speaking about religious prophecy. Israel are the focal point of all the religions, even Islam.

1914 predicted as a significant year in Bible Prophecy
- Though scholars have tried to disprove this prophecy, they merely disprove it because of their interpretation of historical accounts. Bible prophecy is meant to run from the Biblical timeline and not the timelime of scholars etc. The 1914 prophecy seems to begin when the Jews are sent into Exile in Babylon and this is where the Royal line of David is uprooted. From then on the Gentiles trample on the Holy land for a period of 2,520 days but in Biblical this could also mean 2,520 years. According to the Biblical timeline, 606 B.C was the year Jerusalem was conquered by Babylon and if we add the 2,520 years we end up at 1914 and the beginning of WW1. Only 3 years later Jerusalem would be in the hands of England and from there the State of Israel would be re-created.

Now I'm not saying that these are 100% proof that we are about to be taught a divine lesson, I'm just showing you what I have found. But the way things are heading, I wouldn't sweep these under the carpet. The great thing about these is you can give yourself a very good history lesson at the same time because they are all based around historical events.

The Blood moons in particular are significant also because everytime they tend to occur something significant happens regarding the Jews. They have happened 4 times in the past 500 years or so and when this set are complete 3 times in the last 70 years. Some say they occurred also when Jesus was crucified but that is something I haven't had a look at yet. They are not due to happen for another century after 2015 but I also heard that they do not occur again for roughly 600 years or so. Anyway, they are the main ones...

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

Due to the track record of non Jesuit popes I'm leaning towards.... yes! hell yes!

Then maybe you should look at the track record of the Jesuits throughout history. Maybe you will change your views.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I'm Italian.
No official source, not even on the Vatican website. News at the time, completely fake.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join