It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No No ... Give ME in Control of the Entire Planet Instead!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I didn't read the other thread and to be quite honest, the thought of being in control in any capacity is totally abhorrent.

Good luck with it all.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
I didn't read the other thread and to be quite honest, the thought of being in control in any capacity is totally abhorrent. Good luck with it all.

You've got to see the other thread to understand this one and the need for it to be posted.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Very true. And it also takes away the need that students feel to compete with each other with clothing. The poor kids and the rich kids will all have the same clothing. The poor kid with $20 sneakers wont' feel bad standing next to the rich kid with $200 sneakers. And no one will feel the need to go steal something to be able to afford the latest sneakers ... that kind of thing.

It's a class equalizer ... - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Class equalizer
That's commie talk!!! It's the disparity between rich and poor that makes this country GREAT

By having an elite class; it encourages the rabble to work hard and exceed in life. What better role models than the wealthy. They worked hard for their money and not one had a trust fund.

If any poor person harbors any envy they should be put to death. Malcontents should be banned at the very least.

Schools should also teach REALITY sometimes it's uncomfortable!!

"Let them eat Cake"
edit on 25-4-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Class equalizer
That's commie talk!!! It's the disparity between rich and poor that makes this country GREAT

Um ... no. When you've got a class room full of 10 year olds who have no control over the income level in the household ... and all the little kiddies are getting $200 sneakers except for a couple who can't afford $20 sneakers ... and they are being bullied for their sneakers .... that's not 'making this country great'. That's just subjecting a child to unnecessary ridicule.

There is nothing wrong with school uniforms. In fact, they are great. No slutty looking girls ... no guys with their pants hanging down around their knees ... everyone is learning to dress appropriately for a work environment and everyone has more attention on their school work rather than on each others clothing ....

School uniforms ... IN.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
No slutty looking girls ...

That takes away any reason to even enroll. I still remember Brenda and that was 50 years ago.

and Cheryl had huge....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join