It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Give me total control over this planet

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Jesuslives4u

This is really similar to how they "cleaned up" North Korea.

Ever thought of applying for citizenship?

Honestly, you had me interested at first until you got to the whole "execute this, execute that, death death death, rabble rabble!"

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jesuslives4u

But to all those who disagree ....... when Christ returns what do you think he is going to do? Kiss everyone on the cheek?

Well, yeah. Something like that. Or at least turning it.

originally posted by: Jesuslives4u
What I have explained in my thread is nothing compared to what the true God will do once he returns and as millions maybe billions of others....we await his return.

Await his return for a speedy execution. Yay!

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Awwww......some one needs a HUG!

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Cuervo

hey if he does that he might run out of cheeks. why would jesus leave his planet of origin? was it jesus or hercules that ascended? both? coulda sworn it was a bunch of different gods thousands of years before this ubiquitous nazarene

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Awwww......some one needs a HUG!

I agree.....here ya go jesus....group hug.

Des

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

careful he'll steal your wallet

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: rockoperawriter

hey if he does that he might run out of cheeks. why would jesus leave his planet of origin? was it jesus or hercules that ascended? both? coulda sworn it was a bunch of different gods thousands of years before this ubiquitous nazarene

It's a story that's been told since the earliest oral traditions and written mythologies, predating Jesus by thousands of years, there's no debating that.

Just like the classic hero fable Joseph Campbell pointed out. Even our contemporary mythology examples (super heroes) follow those same plots of redemption, resurrection, etc.

But the OP is implying that this particular example (Jesus of Christian mythology) would come back to slay a bunch of baddies. Joseph Campbell would feel vindicated at that sight, hah!

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

hah! odin laughs at the nazerine

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
How very Christian of you. I bet you were a big fan of the Crusades and the Inquisition.

God bless you.
Network Dude. -member of a secret society

The society of Jesus were also big fans I hear...

Murgatroid -member of a NON-secret society

Adam Wieshaupt, the founder of modern Bavarian Freemasonry was a Jesuit agent.
www.voxfux.com...

Stuarts, who asserted the Freemasons to be descended from the Crusaders... The Secret Societies of All Ages

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Not bad.....needs a little fine tuning.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I also now get sick to my stomach because of the current mindstate of society. Since the 1940s we have made a full 360 degree turn around. instead of integrity presented throughout society - it is now apathy.

I Do Not Want To Live In This Current World.

It is so pathetic every day I get sick because people are egotistical now - and that directly prevents a person from thinking by their heart. They do not have a heart. They do not feel anything based on right or wrong because they have never listened to their heart unless it was their direct family.

This can bee seen from everywhere in society. Every product that is made in 2014 is not for the consumer anymore, it is all about what the company thinks is good and right for them - it is not about the customer anymore in any business.

I cannot stand to see the world 40 years ago looking so good and right, and now it is horrible. Everybody hates me, not because they know me but just because they want to hate on someone, whoever it may be.

I can't take it anymore, sometimes I wish they would just blow my brains out instead of constantly showing me they don't care. I used to be able to endure, I would run into a completely apathetic person who didn't do anything for anybody based on care and it wouldn't bother me, but now I have ran into it so many hundreds of times and some days all I see is apathy, and I don't want to be a part of this shameful non caring world anymore. Any will to live on earth has been removed from me in 3 decades of living because nobody will love me - not because I deserve to be loved or I am a bad guy - but because the whole world just believes in hate more than they believe in love, so they simply just choose not to love me because they don't believe in showing love to me, they believe the opposite and now I am sick and alone because of it, with no cure because they will never care no matter what I do.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Fail!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join