It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Give me total control over this planet

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Jesuslives4u

What do you think Jesus is going to do when he returns?

Nothing... In the sense I do not believe Jesus is the Messiah, nor do I believe he was God Incarnate!!!
I think the disciples lied!!!
Jesus himself said "...my God, your God!" & "my Father is greater than I"!!!
A magnificent Prophet, not God in the flesh or the Messiah however!!!

Peace Jesus!!!

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jesuslives4u

originally posted by: jacygirl

Could you please define 'narcissistic behaviour'?
I really don't want to get 40 lashes for curling my hair!

jacygirl

Hi,

Expects to be recognized as superior and special, without superior accomplishments, Expects constant attention, admiration and positive reinforcement from others, Envies others and believes others envy him/her, Lacks the ability to empathize with the feelings or desires of others, Is arrogant in attitudes and behavior

So, in short.. You?

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: oblvion
I dont know why so many disagreed with you..

Because his post was a blood bath of death and theft and extreme narcissism and judgmentalism.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
So you want to run the world with that attitude?
You sound criminally insane, and aren't fit to run a McDonalds, let alone the world.
I just want to add, that this is just hypocritical nonsense. If the OP held himself to the same standards he holds other people, he would be dead by his own decree.
This whole thing is a waste of time, and the OP is just trying to get attention. Sounds like Narcissism to me.

edit on 25-4-2014 by rangerdanger because: nonsense

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: anHairInTheSoup

that's a lot of killing man, shame really most of the rest makes perfect sense :

take their power, take their money, make them live a simple life

Hi,

I totally understand what you mean however the people I refer too will not allow this without a fight. These people would rather allow the people on this earth die before they give up their power.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Nothing... In the sense I do not believe Jesus is the Messiah, nor do I believe he was God Incarnate!!!
I think the disciples lied!!!
Jesus himself said "...my God, your God!" & "my Father is greater than I"!!!
A magnificent Prophet, not God in the flesh or the Messiah however!!!

Peace Jesus!!!

So why say - Peace Jesus if you don't believe? You are a hypocrite!

You contradict yourself at least I stick to my position.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   

These people would rather allow the people on this earth die before they give up their power.

And looking at the blood bath and all the high handed theft you proposed in your opening post ... you would be no better than any of them. Same crap in different wrapping paper.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   

So why say - Peace Jesus if you don't believe? You are a hypocrite!

Um, did it even cross your mind that he could have been referring to YOUR NAME?

Uh, oh.

Now I may be slated for execution.

And for a guy who names himself Jesuslives4u, you want to murder and steal from people?
edit on 4/25/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: oblvion
I dont know why so many disagreed with you..

Because his post was a blood bath of death and theft and extreme narcissism and judgmentalism.

Hi,

I understand what you mean but I do not feel sorry for my thread.

I believe a monarchy system where one person rules and judges without prejudice and greed .....will be the only way to keep peace and justice around the world. Fair to one and all........ but the problem is a mortal man will NEVER be able to do this.....but I believe this is the ONLY solution to the world's problems.

Mankind has proven he can NOT rule and judge one another...and you don't need to look at history......just look around today.

The only monarchy system that will work will be the one of Christ. Only God can preform this miracle and like I said in the beginning of my thread.........IF I was God..........

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Chamberf=6

Your signature is perfect for this thread lol.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I was referring to your name as Chamber has said!!!

Besides even if I didn't, why do I have to believe the apostles over Jesus himself???
I can believe in Jesus as a Prophet without needing to worship him, as Idolising any other than God is a sin, no graven images or likeness'... No image especially a Man!!!
Follow your religion to the letter of the law and you will understand there is no Messiah, & the idea that God needed two attempts to make Jesus the messiah is just hogwash!!!

Peace to you, Jesus & Chamber!!!
edit on 25-4-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Auto-Correct!!!

edit on 25-4-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Same again!!!

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Get incarcerated because lunatics scare society.

You don't seriously believe a ghost will possess a baby and turn into the son of god in flesh, do you? Why is he waiting?

Sounds like he is one of the people you would execute.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
If enough people make me leader of the planet, I promise to bring back Firefly.

Not lie.

Serious!

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

+1 for Beezzer
2nd

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl

Could you please define 'narcissistic behaviour'?

Demanding total control of the planet.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Wow... OP your ideal world is an ideal hell.

If it were me, I'd at least try to usher in a world of peace without wars or conflicts, without killing to get there. I would also try to distribute the food supply around the world, so nobody goes unfed, but also put an end to corruption.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Close all stock markets and execute the top 10 percent of those in the system.

Lobbyists would be illegal and anyone attempting to influence a government official is to be executed.

Execute anyone who has participated in any of the secret societies.

Execute all dictators (except myself) and their families. Don’t need a family member to grow up with all that hate/revenge in their hearts.

Worldwide hate crimes can be punishable by death. It would be illegal to spread hate and lies about anyone for any reason.

Anyone who supports terrorism or knows someone who is a terrorist and fails to report this to local governments are executed. Make rooting out terrorism a top world wide campaign.

Religion can not be spoken outside of a religious building and can not be on TV, radio or an other media type. If done the person is executed.

40 lashes in public for any narcissistic behavior.

Did I miss anything?

How very Christian of you. I bet you were a big fan of the Crusades and the Inquisition.

God bless you.
Network Dude. -member of a secret society

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

Not lie.

Serious!

I've plastered the *Beezer for Ruler of the World* stickers on every hybrid car I could find at the mall today.

Do I get my free Firefly T-shirt now...

To the OP....your offer of ruling over me, fell short after viewing Beezers' offer...sowwy...

Des

edit on 25-4-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

Not lie.

Serious!

Beezzer has my vote!

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   

know what i'd do? make every farmer grow hemp. the only college degrees are in horticulture and marijuana strain identification. all other knowledge needed will be gathered from the information act and to be hired would be like show and tell. you like to cook? cook me something and you can work in any establishment. marijuana would be legal. before getting into government you must smoke at least six fatties a day and an eighth on top of that. if you want guns to be illegal then you get a small sector of antarctica.. believe in what you want but if you persicute others for their religion threateningly, then homicide is justifiable. if the government can own a tank or a plane then you go to the dmv and get a liscense to own one. that's it! sales between private persons are cool but cannot drive or fly without license. also no dicks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join