It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Problems with ATS site

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I am experiencing persistent problems accessing this website recently. It seems to be working at the moment on my work PC, but that is after ten minutes of screen freezes, unclickable menu options etc. The problem is even worse on my home PC, because nothing works AT ALL. I can get the homepage to appear, but nothing works. No clickable buttons. No scroll feature. Nothing.

Can someone please let me know if there is a problem with this site? It seems very strange that I am having issues on two completely separate PCs when I never had a problem before.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Mogget I have found that in the past that being signed into Google might have caused some issues .That Java update screen still pops up every now and again as well . I don't know what that is all about .I do a standard search and destroy and a clean and it seems to make my old XP keep going .

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Mogget

No problems at all with site on my end. PC, work computer, phone or laptop. All fine....

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Problems persist at my end. I may have to stop using this site altogether if I can't find a solution. It seems exceptionally strange to me that two completely separate PCs that I use both suffer similar problems, and yet the rest of you seem to be OK.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 03:51 AM
link   

You're not alone - and yes, there does seem to be something odd about this site.

I only use the one computer, but have tried accessing ATS with different browsers.

At first, Internet Explorer and Google Chrome worked fine, but there were problems when I used Mozilla Firefox.

So naturally, I thought there was just something sus about Firefox.

But now I use Firefox for ATS without a hitch and the same problems I originally experienced with Firefox have suddenly, mysteriously started happening when I use Chrome.

It must be this site because there's no other site I have a problem accessing whichever browser I happen to be using.

Go figure, as they say...

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Is there a problem with the adverts loading at times? The pages that do not work seem to be frozen without the adverts appearing, which makes me wonder if this is the source of the problem? I would appreciate a comment from a moderator or the site owner here, because this problem is persistent.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mogget
Is there a problem with the adverts loading at times? The pages that do not work seem to be frozen without the adverts appearing, which makes me wonder if this is the source of the problem? I would appreciate a comment from a moderator or the site owner here, because this problem is persistent.

Seem because added too much ads here ...You have a old computer.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 05:33 AM
link   
That isn't the problem. My home PC is an i5 2500k @ 4.3Ghz powered system with 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM and a 1GB GeForce GTX 560Ti GPU. If that can't handle a few adverts, then nothing can.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Oh ,I see .Maybe you can try to remove the flash player?

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
What puzzles me is that I have never had a problem before. In fact, I seem to be able to get in to this part of the forum OK at the moment (from my work PC), but if I try to access the Space Exploration section (one of the main areas of interest for me), it just freezes solid....

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
The site seems to be working quite well at the moment, so I will need to monitor the situation to see if problems occur again.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Try to clean cache...

new topics

top topics

join