It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Russia wants WW3" Says Ukraine

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist I have contemplated a scenario such as yours .I think it would be darn difficult for them to pull off and here is why . Despite our current text books that have a distortion of our history ,we are able to know that the ancient Egyptians were well advanced .If you tried to reconfigure history such as you suggest there is lots of evidence all over the earth tucked away .It's not like they could burn down a few libraries and that would do it .I not saying that they might not try something like that but I don't think they could be successful. Way too many things buried in the ground .Glass ,aluminium, stainless steel .Can you imagine someone in the future stumbling across one of the many many dump sites we have right now .

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I sent u a pm to further talk about the new creation of a thread.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
That Ukrainian 'PM' is a penfold, sand-in-the-face geek who needs to stop stirring up the storm clouds.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: brace22

The Ukrainian puppets are doing exactly what the American puppet masters have asked. We should read that projected statement as..."America wants WW3"
edit on 25-4-2014 by WCmutant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

8000?

The new generation wouldn't need to know a 'Jesus' existed, as I said 'all books could be destroyed' so basically nothing existed... so it could be any year really and the new book can have whatever they want in it.

A.D stands for Anno Domini or year of our Lord (Jesus Christ).

Therefore, unless they know about Jesus, why use A.D? There will be no point, it will just be year 1.

The bible teaches us that the World was formed 10,000 years ago. Jesus was born 2,000 years ago, therefore he didn't show up until the world was 8,000 years (according to the bible).

I agree with what you are suggesting, but it wouldn't be year 1 A.D.
edit on 25/4/14 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist I have contemplated a scenario such as yours .I think it would be darn difficult for them to pull off and here is why . Despite our current text books that have a distortion of our history ,we are able to know that the ancient Egyptians were well advanced .If you tried to reconfigure history such as you suggest there is lots of evidence all over the earth tucked away .It's not like they could burn down a few libraries and that would do it .I not saying that they might not try something like that but I don't think they could be successful. Way too many things buried in the ground .Glass ,aluminium, stainless steel .Can you imagine someone in the future stumbling across one of the many many dump sites we have right now .

You have a point. I weren't thinking about the many Ancient Sites around the World when i replied to SirKonstantin

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

I think I'm derailing the thread. lol.

Sorry OP... maybe I should have started my own Thread after all..

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Yats needs to STHU.

He's in no position to be advocating WW3. Just comes off as a yapping chihuahua. . .

That guy needs a good old fashion spanking from Russia:

edit on 25-4-2014 by SurrenderingAmerica because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColCurious

Russia wants this... the US wants that... the EU doesn't even agree among themselves what they want...

WHAT ABOUT THE UKRAINIAN PEOPLE?

No one knows what they actually want... because no one ever asked them!!

Who knows if they even want this Arseniy Yatsenyuk to represent them?

Couldn't agree more tbh,

WHAT about the Ukrainians people... The UN needs to pull it finger out ASAP why has there been NOTHING AT ALL from banki moon and the UN

This is about Ukraine and it is the UNs job to mediate and step in, it has done NOTHING

To add there have been recent polls carried out in the East so we know at least that Ukraine is united and not supportive of closer ties to Russia, however the poll went on to say that 50% are not in favour of Ukraine's interim government

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
brace22:

The Ukrainian PM has come out and said that Russia WANT WW3.

More Western demonizing of Russia which is an appeal to influence Western opinion.

What do you think WW3 is going to be all about? Considering whom the players are, do you think it is going to be fought and settled conventionally...because I don't.

If Putin really wanted WW3 do you think he would pussy foot about and faff around in the Ukraine? No, he wouldn't, he would launch his nuclear forces at his perceived enemies in a pre-emptive strike. The fact that hasn't already set about causing WW3 in such a way speaks volumes about why he has acted the way he has in this crisis. Putin is responding to Western political and military influence in the Ukraine, that is what Russia's actions have always been about. Putin has had to anticipate the ambitions of Western influence and make moves that block it.

He amassed troops along Russia's borders with the Ukraine just in case, not for expansionist reasons, but for defensive reasons.

If Putin was seeking WW3 we'd all have had missiles and bombs come through our roofs, and this thread would not be taking place.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: elysiumfire
brace22:

The Ukrainian PM has come out and said that Russia WANT WW3.

More Western demonizing of Russia which is an appeal to influence Western opinion.

What do you think WW3 is going to be all about? Considering whom the players are, do you think it is going to be fought and settled conventionally...because I don't.

If Putin really wanted WW3 do you think he would pussy foot about and faff around in the Ukraine? No, he wouldn't, he would launch his nuclear forces at his perceived enemies in a pre-emptive strike. The fact that hasn't already set about causing WW3 in such a way speaks volumes about why he has acted the way he has in this crisis. Putin is responding to Western political and military influence in the Ukraine, that is what Russia's actions have always been about. Putin has had to anticipate the ambitions of Western influence and make moves that block it.

He amassed troops along Russia's borders with the Ukraine just in case, not for expansionist reasons, but for defensive reasons.

If Putin was seeking WW3 we'd all have had missiles and bombs come through our roofs, and this thread would not be taking place.

Firstly you can't blame the "western world" in anyway for what comes out off Ukraine's Interim's governments mouth, if that is how he sees it at the hands of constant Russian aggression then that's how he sees it, it's just his opinion nothing more

Putin is responding to Western political and military influence in the Ukraine,

Where is the proof of this? Russia has been more active than anyone else in Ukraine if the people do not wish for closer ties to Russia after a brutal history under soviet rule and the Russian empire then the people have every right to decide which path it takes, Russia clearly feels she owns Ukraine and this is the reason for the messy divorce...

Russia as call on for months must stops its meddling In Ukraine's internal affairs and stop destabilising it's neighbours national integrity

What matters is what the people of Ukraine wants and not what Russia want or what the west wants, which is for Russia to respect Ukraine's wishes, it's about Ukraine end off...

that is what Russia's actions have always been about

No Russia's actions have always been attempts to stop eastern block countries thinking for themselves, and rivalling the western world in which ever way it can

It's no secret Ukraine seemed closer ties with the EU and NATO and has requested this several times over the last decade, NATO rejected and Ukraine withdrew from pursuing due to Russian aggression and NATOs refusal

When Yanukovych stepped into office in Ukraine he undone all the work in favour of closer ties to Russia to which the vast majority of Ukraine are against

It is clear as day that Russia has been trying to swing Ukraine's popular desire to move away from Russia ever since the collapse of the Soviet Union and the Russian empire days, while most other eastern block country's have been able to break its ties with Russia and become totally independent of Moscow's interference and dominance in there countries

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: WCmutant

The Ukrainian puppets are doing exactly what the American puppet masters have asked. We should read that projected statement as..."America wants WW3"

No they're doing what the "Ukrainian people" want FACT

How do you suppose the US brainwashed an entire population to desire EU ties? ... I'm all ears

The cause of this mess was Russia's puppet Yanukovych ignoring what the vast majority of Ukraine wants which is closer ties to its EU neighbours and eastern block friends

What you're saying is pure and utter fantasy, nothing but anti west conspiracy BS, I suppose they're all nazis next in which case Russia still is in violation of a dozen international laws

edit on 25-4-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Why does his face forever bear the look of Hatred, whenever he grits his teeth and shouts ---- speaks ????

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Russia is pushing it. You can only go so far before people start to draw parallels to the appeasement policies towards Germany before the start of WWII.

I read somewhere that they've also got their eyes on Moldova as well. The Baltic countries will be more difficult for them to make a move on because of their EU membership.

Make no mistake, Putin idolizes the CCCP and is looking for a way to return to those days. An imperial despotism, basically.
edit on 25-4-2014 by Gallowglaich because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join