It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello my name is GABRIEL I need your help!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Oh and follow the KISS METHOD. KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID!! Freakin monkeys....a reply to: bowski3502

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Look im not asking for anything material. I need suport. I need protection. I need survival gear. I need your faith and love man... that is all not money or power ... reply to: jrflipjr

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   
without some sort of physical evidence you wont convince anyone.

everything else just makes you a good lair.
edit on b5858508 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Biigs
As I said in my earlier post the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince you all he was not real. What does your heart tell you to believe. I dont care if you believe my words. My truth will eat at your soul. God commands it to be so. Remember on evan almifhty when everyone treat him like # because he talked to god and they didnt understand? Well do you want to be the person left off the bus?

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Is this where you want to be when jesus comes back? Picking on lil ol joe dirt? a reply to: bowski3502

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: bowski3502 you all have until next tuesday to make youelr decision. Which side will you choose? We still have hope we still have light. If I can get enough followers I can prove it to you

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Next tuesday there will be a solar eclipse. .... that is when god will make the final call. Light or arma gheddon folks....look to the north right now he is coming! Look under the moon the north star is shining bright once more.... god help us all.....please. our father who art in heaven......gabriel out! Off to spread more light. I will smite all who stand against me!! I can prove who i am. I am the direct bloodline. His blood flows through me my family is the chalice. reply to: bowski3502

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: RifRAAF
So you identify yourself a Gabriel? I find that interesting. You say you just woke up from your slumber--can you elaborate more about this? I notice this is the second introductory thread (the first in 2010) you have made with this account, but you only ask about an unusual light, without mentioning any of the content presented in this thread; this does concern me.

In this thread title you ask for our help, what help do you expect to receive from us? You also mention that you are "here to bring all the religions together", how can this be possible when some religions are so fundamentally different? Are you to expect Taoists to turn to Christ? or Muslims to embrace Zoroastrianism? Orthodox Jews to become Discordian?... I could go on. Even if you were here to unite the 3 major Aberhamic religions you still have a lot of work cut out for you.

You also mention you are a star-seed and that your purpose is to teach us a new way, so why is it that you could not identify the unknown light in your original introductory thread?.

Forgive my skepticism but I suspect the information presented here is less than genuine--I'm not calling you a liar, but I do suspect illness has contributed to the creation of this thread.

You have said very well what many have been thinking,no disrespect but I hope the OP finds the calm and piece of mind he seems to be looking for so much

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: bowski3502
a reply to: tigertatzen
That is why I need you all. I need protection from the elites. .. tptp... whatever the hell you wanna cal them. Eye of sauron..... whatever metaphor you wish. Im talking immortality folks. Im speahing of hraven of earth.... we dont have much time.... the ptpb are already working against us. They will detonate a emp above the continental us to sgut me up. But I am so far ahead they cannot and will not stop me. Even if you choose not to believe me. It will still hapen woth or without your help folks.

I realise the irony in someone called Elijah challenging someone called Gabriel on pseudo-religious prophecy but this is ridiculous.... And this comment is where you lost it....

There are many people on here who know the mysteries... And a tell tale sign when someone does not is that they are still concerned with TPTB coming for them, they are still living an 'egocentric' life, if you will. The powers that be are not interested in you and what you are sharing here, I can assure you....

You haven't actually shared anything yet either, so get to the meat if there is any, if not, you should read some of the articles on ATS, there's some good ones.....

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: bowski3502

What you are seeing near the moon is not the north star, aka Polaris. It is Venus. Solar eclipses happen fairly regularly also, and this particular one will only be visible south in Asia, Australia, Pacific, Indian Ocean, and Antarctica.

Here is a link to show solar and lunar eclipses for the next 10 years. Solar and Lunar eclipses

When trying to rally people around a message, I find threatening with smiting and calling them trolls, often doesn't have the intended effect.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Oh and follow the KISS METHOD. KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID!! Freakin monkeys....a reply to: bowski3502

This is a quote from Richard Rawlings on the TV show Fast n Loud.... He owns Gas Monkey Garage, shouts "whooo!" All the time... So you are a star child, prophet, gods witness kinda guy who quotes mainly christian religious phrases, has admitted that they have a 'normal' job and also watches day time TV shows about car mechanics.... Hmmm....
Shill or loony, one of the two. Place your bets.... Whooo!

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   
An angel WHO cant spell is poor and makes threads from a lousy cell phone with small screen!!!
Well this is hillarius please man dont stop this is soooo fun bahahahahah.Oh please dont forget to take your pills man ok?

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Gotcha right there.

"But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

So, if Jesus and the angels don't know, what makes you so special?
Besides, I'm busy next Tuesday.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Look im not asking for anything material. I need suport. I need protection. I need survival gear. I need your faith and love man... that is all not money or power ... reply to: jrflipjr

What you need is diazepam

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   

you all have until next tuesday to make youelr decision.

In that case there is only one thing to be said as quoted by the famous northerner from the UK Biffa Bacon :

See You Next Tuesday.

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I thought that was vampires. a reply to: bowski3502

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Give me a break. You're about as humble as Uriah Heep.
The blood moon was just another eclipse of the moon. A shadow of earth. I just can't swallow this poop.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Biigs
No, you just have to show that your position is more plausible than theirs. What would "reasonable person" do? (that is not a question I am asking you, its a legal maxim for assessing reasonable doubt)

OR

Show that their position is so implausible that you need not provide an alternative. Think: giving enough rope.

I do get what you are saying, I just operate differently. Sometimes that does not always work out for the best.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: tomounitismanassas

What you need is diazepam

So do I, but I only have Temazepam

And even that is running out (NB: I am legally prescribed that so it is not a T&C violation)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: imod02
Thank you, I do try to remain as "diplomatic" as possible.

Its a difficult position the OP is in, I do want to help them as they explicitly asked in the thread title. I just think the help I can ofter differed from the help desired.

To the OP: No I will not provide you with explosives or firearms. But I can provide you with survival skills that negate the use of the former.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join