It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Virgin Airlines plane hijacked in Indonesia SITTING ON RUNWAY RDY TO GO NOW

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   
www.stuff.co.nz...

Virgin Blue flight VA41 flight has been hijacked and is sitting at the end of the runway of Bali's Ngurah Rai airport, the Indonesian army has confirmed.

TNI Spokesman Major General Fuad Basya confirmed the hijack.

This just hit the wires. My God what are they going to do with this plane?

370 might not be so accidental after all.

coincidence?
edit on 25-4-2014 by starfoxxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: starfoxxx

Huh, the other two post seem to say that this was a misunderstanding....

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   

INDONESIA MEDIA IS reporting that a Virgin plane has been hijacked.
According to Metro TV in Indonesia, the aeroplane was forced to land at the country’s international airport in Bali.
It said the craft had left Brisbane and it is understood there were passengers on board.
More to follow….

www.thejournal.ie...
More sources are coming in now

link   

link   

originally posted by: starfoxxx
www.stuff.co.nz...

Virgin Blue flight VA41 flight has been hijacked and is sitting at the end of the runway of Bali's Ngurah Rai airport, the Indonesian army has confirmed.

TNI Spokesman Major General Fuad Basya confirmed the hijack.

This just hit the wires. My God what are they going to do with this plane?

370 might not be so accidental after all.

coincidence?

Another tread confirmd it was a drunk passenger trying to get in the cockpit?

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Drunk guy!!!!

Now receiving new information
www.abc.net.au...
Stay vigilant folks.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   

I've been adding all the very latest updates to the original thread here www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   

I think the Malaysian flight just showed everyone how easy it is to take control of 300+ people relatively easy.

Where are you going to drive a hijacked train?

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 03:48 AM
link   
It was never hijacked, it has been clear since the beginning that it was some altercation, not a hijack.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I was going to say, if it was a hijack it would have been pretty damn convenient for the Aussie government as it has just this week announced it's spent multi-billions of dollars on new fighter jets (for no apparent or good reason) but has announced it will be targeting pensioners and cutting Medicare in the Budget set to be brought down in a couple of weeks. If it had been a hijack few Australians would have believed it was genuine.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Ok, first of all, mate - calm down. It's just a drunk guy who got up and was knocking on the cockpit door. That is an event worthy of a very quick landing, but not a hijack and if I can just say one more time - please calm down.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Yusomad

That's never stopped a drama queen from jumping to conclusions!

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   
this happened hours ago, kind of funny though if it is still grounded. and of course the PR guys are going to be in over drive serving up BS to the public, dont be so quick to grab a plate and get in line to the all you can eat Main stream media buffet people

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Two things can prevent this in future. Build airplanes with no access to cockpit from passenger area. This would mean separate entrance for flight crews. Install automated emergency landing systems so if crew is incapacitated the aircraft will fly and land itself at closest airport and alternately if able to be made complete secure allow a pilot on the ground to fly the aircraft in emergencies like they fly Drones.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Xeven

They could also build luggage compartments that do only minor damage to a fuselage in the event of a bomb, but they haven't done that yet either so I don't hold hope for your simple, yet brilliant idea.

top topics

join