It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HOAX EXPOSED: Full Clip of Bundy’s Non-Racist, Pro-Black, Pro-Mexican, Anti-Government Remarks Vs.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: anon72

Like I said in one of the other threads...how much did this cost Reid? How much did he pay the media for this hack job?

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   
A hack piece to save his face?

No matter how many people want this to be true it is not.

Racist is a racist.

"the government made them depended so much(like other race dont receive welfare) that they are better off at the plantation"

Being racist and using government as a scapegoat, wow, true genius...
edit on 4/25/2014 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

I think Hairy Reid has said far less intelligent things than Bundy. I think Bundy meant philosophically. If blacks lived on farms instead of in government ghettos, -that they would have a far better and more productive life. Either way, that's that last thing he should be talking about while in the lime light.

I knew that Ol Hairy & MSM friends would send out a character assassination squad for Mr. Bundy. See, this is how they work. They'll try to smear all opposition one way or the other. Now, I think the same needs to be sent for Ol' Hairy. I know he has skeletons in his closet.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Harry Reid was going down in flames. So he's using race to deflect .... same/same.
edit on 4/25/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan
Exactly how they work.
Cool photo!

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Harry Reid was going down in flames. So he's using race to deflect .... same/same.

Yeah like Reid had his hand shoved up Bundy's rear end and forced him to say these things. Sorry but your little welfare rancher is just another racist.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Uhhh, if this is "pro-black" ranting and a change from his previous comments, I'd hate to hear what this guy would sound like if he joined the KKK. Seriously. What changed? It's the same tripe he was spewing in his other video. How current welfare subsidies are supposed to be equivalent to slavery.

First, he stereotypes blacks as all being on welfare with no skills, being promiscuous, aborting babies left and right, and says that this situation is WORSE than slavery? Really? Did this guy ever go to school? Does he have any clue what slavery was about?

Welfare can't even begin to be remotely compared to the horror of slavery. Yeah, government dependance sucks, but let's get real. It is not in the same class as legally not being a full human, being beaten simply cuz da massa is in a bad mood, getting raped by the massa or forced to be bred like cattle, then having your kids ripped from your arms and sold at auction like livestock, getting fed refuse. Or even better, having your infants and toddlers used as living alligator bait. As broken as he claims black families are today, they were worse back in the day where your family members got sold off until you had no family left.

The old fart really needs to STFU. He lacks the intelligence to know when to get on the soap box, and when to keep quiet. He is just feeding his enemies and shooting his cause in the face. Now instead of a land battle between an old time rancher and the ever increasing interference of federal government, he looks like another racist ass clown.

I see it as hyperbole--no different when leftists AA activists and liberals call conservative AA as being "slaves on the Republican plantation" or "Uncle Toms."

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
Yeah like Reid had his hand shoved up Bundy's rear end and forced him to say these things. Sorry but your little welfare rancher is just another racist.

Maybe he is. Maybe he isn't. But it's IRRELEVANT to the matter at hand. Harry Reid is deflecting by using race. Reid looks like a complete idiot ... he makes foolish statements and he's in bed with the Chinese. Reid is pushing the 'racist' thing in order to get his own agenda pushed through. It's obvious.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Some people claim others are using "race card" in order to hide their own racism.

Bundy is a racist, it is clear as day, tho people with his mindset will try to defend him as much as possible of course.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsingtao

Seeing how Bundy went back on tv and repeated the same comments he won't be suing anyone soon.

Nevada Rancher Cliven Bundy Doesn't Apologize, Repeats Racist Remarks

How can someone say this man is an advocate of blacks by saying their lives would be better had they learned to pick cotton.

you a white guy?

or a black guy?

if you are white, it's guilt and pc.

if you are black, i will pray for you.

You do know there are people other than just white and black in America don't you? Like the people that have been living here for thousands of years.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Maybe he is. Maybe he isn't. But it's IRRELEVANT to the matter at hand. Harry Reid is deflecting by using race. Reid looks like a complete idiot ... he makes foolish statements and he's in bed with the Chinese. Reid is pushing the 'racist' thing in order to get his own agenda pushed through. It's obvious.

Show where Reid made the media show up and record this idiot running his mouth. So let's see some obvious proof. Till then your whine about him having anything to do with this has as much substance as a fart.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: luciddream
Bundy is a racist, it is clear as day,

Again ... maybe he is. Maybe he isn't. But that's IRRELEVANT to the ranch/public land situation. It's IRRELEVANT to the shenanigans that Harry Reid was playing with this land and the Chinese.

people with his mindset will try to defend him as much as possible of course.

I see some folks with the mindset that they'll see massive racism where there isn't any. Plenty of those folks around as well. They've shouted 'racist' so many times that no one takes them seriously when there is actual racism and they are trying to point it out. And people have had it with the untrue tired ol' accusations ... 'you must be racist too' crap.

edit on 4/25/2014 by FlyersFan because: spacing

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Show where Reid made the media show up and record this idiot running his mouth.

If you think that Harry Reid isn't manipulating this in order to draw attention away from Reids involvement with the Chinese and the land grab ... then your common sense has as much substance as a fart. (to quote you right back).

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: anon72
What hoax? He's saying essentially the same thing in both clips. What amuses me is that, in a thread full of those decrying left-wing filters...there sure are a lot of people trying to explain what he is "really trying to say." He's quite succinct.

He doesn't sound hateful...he just sounds ignorant. He is of a certain generation, and it shows.

Not my hero, though.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Did y'all even watch the full video? I only watched the unedited version and I didn't see how it was any better then the edited version. He said that negros ( I'm pretty sure they don't like being called negros :p) had more freedoms under slavery and a better family life? Families were set by the slave owners and split constantly during slavery. Did y'all even watch the video? What are you thinking makes it better then the edited version? The disclaimer before he said all those things?

Well I don't want this to happen to em... But they were better off when they were our slaves...

Boy you right wing idiots are desperate to defend this guy arnt ya?

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: luciddream
Some people claim others are using "race card" in order to hide their own racism.

Bundy is a racist, it is clear as day, tho people with his mindset will try to defend him as much as possible of course.

You might be able to sell that tired meme in the statist's urban bastion's but it's dead on arrival out here in flyover.

(I read this and thought you had accidentally re-posted the same from yesterday but then realized you drank more statist refreshment and repeated what's already been refuted by NYT editing)

The ploy to paint Bundy as a racist having not a thing to do with his cause is so going to backfire.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArtemisE

And some far left wing 'idiots' (using your 'I' word) are desperate to play this up in order to deflect from Harry Reids land grab involvement with the Chinese. You do realize that whatever the ranchers views on race may or may not be, have NOTHING to do with the land situation, right?

edit on 4/25/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Stuff like this thread is the reason conservatives are the laughing stock of the educated world. Y'all can report anything that your side buys into and all you sheeple are true believers without even reading the article. There is no way any of you who defended it as a hoax, watched the video before you posted.... He says the same thing, in the same context.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArtemisE

Prime example right here of the fall back personal attack methods used when folks don't agree with the State and their followers.

The very same used on Bundy to obfuscate the issues and support of Bundy when they became threatening to the State.

Character Assassination for $1000 Alex!

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

This OP isn't about the land dispute... It's about his comments and the editing of them braniac... Your the one off topic.... Way to score points for the home team!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join