It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grand Haven Michigan, possible mass grave found (Alien origin?)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaosComplex
Very true.

::Warning! Assumptions Below!::
I do know that Grand Haven is called "Coast Guard City, USA" and as such the sea wall may be something that has been there for quite some time, with maintenance and renovations keeping it looking nice. I have no idea how to find that information...

Found some old pictures but since I don't know the layout, I'm not sure what I'm looking at or if its even related.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaosComplex

Sill Feds, this only makes people want to find out more

Federal Agents have shut down the tippleaid.com website and confiscated boxes of documents and photographs from the Tipple-Aid offices. A web search reveals that, as of this morning, the community organization's Home Page has been replaced by a Government Warning

When they go confiscating stuff and shutting down websites, makes one go hmmmmmm...

edit on 24-4-2014 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Probably a marketing thing just as tourist are coming up to get things ready for summer

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: mikell

Well, then why did the feds show up and take stuff? I don't think they would care much about a fake. Do you?

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   

edit on 24-4-2014 by andr3w68 because: dp

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: snarky412
When they go confiscating stuff and shutting down websites, makes one go hmmmmmm...

There is no evidence at all the feds did any of that....

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   

I hope this isn't a hoax (RIP aliens). But if it is, I have to admit the photo you shared reminded me of ol' Dawson's Creek haha!

edit on 24-4-2014 by raedar because: punctuation nono

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I hate to be "that guy", I really do, but poorly crafted hoax marketing is a pet peeve of mine. This would have been so much better had they not used a fake name for the police chief. I get the Jaws reference and all but no joke is worth torpedoing the whole marketing campaign:

www.grandhaven.org...

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Goteborg
I hate to be "that guy", I really do, but poorly crafted hoax marketing is a pet peeve of mine. This would have been so much better had they not used a fake name for the police chief. I get the Jaws reference and all but no joke is worth torpedoing the whole marketing campaign:

www.grandhaven.org...

If it is a marketing hoax from top to bottom then I suspect the real DHS may have a problem with a marketer - hoax or otherwise - posting their image/logo on a non-DHS website.

I agree that the Chief Brody thing was a bit much. Although it would have been that much cooler if the police chief was actually a person named Brody talking about the beaches...
edit on 4/24/2014 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   

www.grandhaven.org...

Well done, "mystery" solved, which was fairly obvious from the start, i suggest the OP is in on this little ruse they concocted...

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

www.grandhaven.org...

Well done, "mystery" solved, which was fairly obvious from the start, i suggest the OP is in on this little ruse they concocted...

Yes, that thought had occurred to me...

This happens in Michigan every year about this time. A few years ago there was an awesome campaign somewhere up north, I forget exactly where, about a new type of fish that was "discovered". Some communities go the Bigfoot sighting route, UFOs are talked up quite a bit. One community in the UP a couple of years ago was talking up their "recently discovered 17,000 year old Egyptian copper mine" which fortunately we could all buy tickets to see in person if we wanted to make the trip. Some of the stuff is actually quite creative and interesting.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   
So, the picture clearly shows a marina wall, a gravel parking lot with curbstones and then a nicely graded, slightly sloped grassy strip between the two. All of this would have been constructed and if the bodies were so easy to find this time, why would they have been missed the first time the soil was turned and graded to become the marina?

Either this screams HOAX or..... the folks doing the original construction thought they stumbled upon Native American remains which, if disclosed, may have prevented them from getting rights to build said marina there.

What do you think ATS member?

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: evc1shop
Either this screams HOAX or..... the folks doing the original construction thought they stumbled upon Native American remains which, if disclosed, may have prevented them from getting rights to build said marina there.

Read the thread, it is a hoax.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   

I'm not going to berate anyone, but in my 15+ years living there the only "aliens" you could hope to find were after 2am in the summer as they walked the streets leaving the bars(especially during the Coast Guard Festival). There are some major ships that go through the waterway right there, they would have some sort of documentation in regards to an electromagnetic anomoly but I've never heard anything. If someone is still in town, and is interested in the history they can always go to the Grand Haven Museum located maybe a 100 yards away from where the "grave site" picture was taken.

A very interesting story is when gale force winds rolled through the area, taking entire condo's and dumping them into the Lake in neary by city of Spring Lake.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Anyone else notice the police chiefs name? Chief Brody . Put him in a boat with a man named Quint and another named Hooper. Add a large shark....start the creepy music now...

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mamatus
If there is any truth to the Feds coming out and taking bodies away (prior to a forensic investigation) from that site? Well when combined with the website link then we truly have something odd here and well worth paying attention to.

SnF to follow and for the find.

Bodies found in Michigan where docks and seawall was built? Most likely organized crime. I wonder if they found Hoffa?

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   
A search through the history books might shed some light on this.

Perhaps a boatload of sick immigrants died there and needed a quick burial.

Maybe a war party of Native Americans were killed and then buried.

How about an accident with mass casualties like a ship wreak?

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: evc1shop
So, the picture clearly shows a marina wall, a gravel parking lot with curbstones and then a nicely graded, slightly sloped grassy strip between the two. All of this would have been constructed and if the bodies were so easy to find this time, why would they have been missed the first time the soil was turned and graded to become the marina?

If the beach was sand, they might not have actually dug there, just filled and put top soil on top. The bones could have gone undetected easily. When a backhoe or dozer is used, you may not notice bones, and they would be crushed.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Holy #! More of Clive Bundy's cows found!!!

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I live in Grand Rapids, MI and I've noticed that there seems to be a coalition of people in Michigan that regularly distributes hoax/fake UFO materials every year. I don't understand why they do it. Maybe they're just trying to drum up tourism, or maybe they're just doing it for their own entertainment. There's also the possibility that there is legitimate UFO phenomena happening in/around Michigan, and this group is merely trying to "dilute the waters" so to speak, perhaps in an attempt to ruin the credibility of any possible legitimate UFO claim (if such a thing exists.)

This Coal Tipple thing seems like a hoax to me. The OP could be pushing an agenda. He appears to have posted this thread here as well: occupyilluminati.com...

That said, I honestly believe that there is legitimate UFO phenomena in Michigan. I have lived here my whole life and I have witnessed, on several occasions, events that I cannot explain, like strange aircraft in the sky that have no commercial lights, stars that flash green/blue/red that dance around, lights moving through the forest... A whole bunch of weird stuff that is frankly, very confusing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join