It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tasty and good for you!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I just mixed breakfast cereal, Rice checks with a bowl of tomato soup. Healthy, hearty and with a little Tabasco sprinkled in; were talking yummy trailer park cuisine that just might be the new hipster eating trend.

Wash it down with a couple of PBRs and watch out world!

Try it and give me some feedback.

Next up....Cherrios and Chicken gumbo!!!

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   

edit on 24-4-2014 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12
Minus the PBR, it sound like its something to try. Just home this is not your morning meal.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
doesnt too much different than throwing some crackers in a bowl of soup. Try using some Count Chocula and let us know the results lol

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Hahaha! I was expecting some exciting new recipe that might be beyond my culinary skills, but I think I might be able to handle this dish without over/under cooking it!

Could I sprinkle a little cheese on top and add a dollop of sour cream for company cuisine?

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Hahaha! I was expecting some exciting new recipe that might be beyond my culinary skills, but I think I might be able to handle this dish without over/under cooking it!

Could I sprinkle a little cheese on top and add a dollop of sour cream for company cuisine?

Well hell yes....go crazy amigo. I'm thinkin for a big project, perhaps half a cup of peanut butter, sliced bananas, some of that arisol cheese in a spray can, all artfully layered on top of a bowl of rice crispies in a bowl of clam chowder. The riced crispies should be buoyant enough to float the toppings.

This dish is just to exotic for beer, might spend a little more for a few cans of hard cider malt beverage.

I can tell i'm going to become obsessed with this project , until I make myself sick. I think if I stay away from mushrooms and cooked asparagus I might be ok.

Food should be more than just nutritious and filling, an artful presentation can take it to the next level; almost edible art.
edit on 25-4-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I had a mix of dandelion, purslane, and wild onion mixed with cabbage fried in feral hog fat, garnished with cracklins for dinner. It was pure delight. Damn near the pinnacle of Epicurean delights. All of the ingredients, except the salt and pepper, from my backyard.

top topics

join