It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nephilim war axe found (w/ pics)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: schadenfreude

I knew I dropped that Axe somewhere, well that's a weight of my mind!
LoL

On a more serious note interesting subject. I have always been partial to any information regarding our Nephilim cousins.

edit on 3-5-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: schadenfreude

A nearly identical stone to this resided on the hearth of my grandmother's house for many years. I held it in my own hand many times. It was always described to me as a "tomahawk that my great uncle found plowing a field". This was in Eastern North Carolina...Pitt County. The stone itself was a gray color and very smooth. The front "edge" was smooth and rounded. The back edge was sharpened to a dull blade. It sported the same groove. I would say it was probably 2/3 the size of this one. My grandmother passed away in 2008, but I believe my cousin got this stone. I will see what I can do about photographs.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JesusChristwins

------

I'd like to fix the mistakes of the past. I'll do it so by correcting myself. Please do not delete my NEW posts or mod them before you read them.

I was always seeking the truth. That's why i got in the ATS in the first place. I was trying to listen to people who claimed to know the truth, the truth about our lives, the truth about our world, the truth about ourselves. I believed that i was speaking the truth, that i had found the truth and i wanted to share the truth with other people in order to help each other.

FOOL ME!!! Please forgive me for what i wrote, for what i may have caused to your thoughts, for dragging you to the shadows i was.

In my research for the truth i got in front of a TV person and a few others on the web. They had their approach regarding the world which was based on the fact that the NWO, the governments, etc are lying to us. As a huge fool, i believed them simply because they claimed that Jesus is the Lord. As an Orthodox Christian, i used to believe anything anyone was telling me as long as they also believed in God.

Fool me! I had never read the New Testament, never read the Orthodox Fathers, i wasn't even going to the Church! Yet i was claiming that i was an Orthodox Christian and that everything i was saying was based on the teachings of our faith. Huge lie! Everything i was saying was based on these few people. They were fooling people and then making tons of money by selling tons of lies in books. Sadly I bought (thankfully only once).

To keep it short, the Lord showed mercy on me and let me read the New Testament many times, read the Father, go to the Church and meet people God really loves. Now i know that all of things i was told were lies and that i also transferred these lies to you, to ATS readers.

I now know that the truth lies only within the New Testament and the words of the Orthodox Fathers and nowhere else. If you wish to know the truth like i did, read the New Testament from an Orthodox source as every other source (Catholic, Protestant, etc) has changed the original text as they wanted.

--------

This is the epitome of my ignorance and foolishness!!! The very fact that i believed that creatures like Nephelims did exist.

It's a HUGE LIE! They do not exist! People who write books about Nephelims claim that they are the sons of the "fallen angels" and the "daughters of humans". That is mistaken! Anyone who has read Genesis can understand how mistaken that is (i had not read it when back then i was believing that stuff).

If we read Genesis (6,2) we can more than clearly understand that the writer states that "when the sons of God saw the daughters of the humans, that they were nice looking, they took as their wives as many as they chose from them". The "sons of God" are not the "fallen angels" but they are the spiritual descendants of Abel and that means that those were the people who were not living in sins. The "daughters of humans" are the spiritual daughters of Cain and that means that those were the people who were living inside the sins. Many Fathers have explained it clearly and by understanding who God is, we can understand the part here.

<< 6  7  8   >>

join