It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Think I Saw Either a UFO or a Secret Military Aircraft Last Night

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I apologize in advance if this is against site rules. I did read the Terms and Conditions and didn't see anything against linking to other similar conspiracy sites. What you witnessed is very similar to a sighting that was pretty well researched via the link below. The physical characteristics of the craft anyways. Also it found this simply by searching for "San Nicolas ufo", as that island was mentioned earlier as a potential destination for the one you saw due to the military presence. Just curious if you had seen this, and if so is it essentially what you saw?

www.unknowncountry.com...
edit on 7-10-2014 by allstarninja because: Added link

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: allstarninja

THANK YOU FOR THAT LINK!!!!!! It is an excellent, excellent link. EVERYBODY reading this thread should read the sighting in that link. I believe he and I saw either the same craft or a very similar model. He nailed the description perfectly. I love how detailed his account is. The shape, the colors, the size, the thickness. His details, like the composite look to the triangle (lack of seams or rivets, vents) . Where he saw it is basically the exact direction my sighting came from.

Seriously other members check out that sighting he linked to. It's a very good description of what a real triangle looks like. Even mentions that there was no funky red lights in the bottom or weird stadium style lights on the sides.

The only differences I can think of is that his triangle sighting was while it was hovering and then took off at a high rate of speed. Mine was at speed the entire time. He described the lights at the tips actually being the whole tip lighting up. I felt like the lights on the triangle I saw were on the bottom of the craft at the tips, but the colors and description of the luminosity of the lights, even the soft roundness to them and not some sharp angular light source. HE says his was a darker matte grey, mine was slightly lighter matte grey. But I saw my triangle at speed there could have been more going on at the time that illuminated the triangle more so that it appeared a lighter shade of grey then he described. But everything else is the same.

The best part, the triangle he saw is only a few miles north of where I saw it. Thank you for your contribution to this thread!!!! Very cool of you. Hey mods, can you guys kick this dude down a applause or points or something?

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I don't have anything to add of value but I just wanted to say to the OP this was an excellent report. I have read this twice now and I have more questions on all the different projects going on at this time. There seems to be so much going on, hard to get a bead on the whole thing but this machine sounds awesome. I watch these Minnesota skies often and I have never seen anything like this.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: usafage

Keep looking up. There is a lot of stuff going on up in the skies. It's only a matter of time before you see something.

Thank you for your kind words in your post BTW.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

zooms from behind me over my right shoulder, passes over head heading south, south east, (going from my right to my left) and then banks about 45 degrees to it's right and turns out over the ocean heading south west and disappears over the horizon This thing crossed the entire sky in under two seconds.

From directly overhead to beyond the horizon in "under two seconds"?

Sorry if its already been suggested...

meteor-- .o2

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Naw it was at about 1000 foot altitude on both occasions. so i watched it on the second pass cover about 2 miles in 3 secondsish. Saw it clearly a flying triangle. Was dead quiet. No sound what so ever.
edit on 26-4-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

The one that I saw was... uh... hesitating kind of. Like it should have been going faster but was slowed down. I would liken it to driving with your e-brake on. And it clearing 60-80 miles in about 5-6 seconds. So yeah, very fast.

Would have loved to have seen the take off over the horizon!!

Fun reading this again! I forgot some details.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Nice one and well presented. The one you saw really seems incredibly fast, the one we saw some 200 feet away at our same altitude (from a mount's peak) gliding through air soundless was much much slower. And yes, exactly same motion like the daylight sighting on UFO Hunters. They also rotate around their center while going forward at slow speeds.

Also, in regards to this being in the Grey Area... I did a three times longer thread on said 7-hour upclose 25+ dead silent UFOs sighting in a remote mountain area in Bulgaria in 2010, with very detailed diagrams done on Google Earth showing positions, size, way of moving and a few extremely interesting details that you don't usually get out of UFO sightings (due to them usually being quite short).

And it got shoved in the Grey Area... So I know the feeling and am rooting for you.

If it wasn't for that, I might have re-uploaded a new thread with the now missing diagrams and photos along with some intriguing new findings throughout recent years but I don't really feel inclined on doing that.

Either way, ATS is far from what I consider a conspiracy board anymore. Hasn't been in awhile but it's going exponentially further from it by the day...

But good for you and your sighting.
edit on 26-4-2017 by ch1n1t0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   
youtu.be...
I just saw this tonight look anything like what you saw? I helicopter flew by just before it silently flew by. It was at a slightly higher elevation than the helicopter and was eerily silent.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Ald39

Hi what i saw didnt quite look like that there was no pulsing of the light. But it was super fast and dead silent.

Although it will take some searching and theyre not entirely accurate shape wise a member didba pretty good rendering from my sketches of what i saw.. They can be found in a thread called texas spanloader around page 58. One day ill try and put a link to them in this thread.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: brace22
Sadly though, get ready for "Pics or didn't happen" by others.

Pics or it didn't happen! Pictures would be nice, but they're hard to get if it's a real sighting.

Actually, I've been watching the sky over L.A. a lot recently, and there are definitely some puzzlers flying around. You wouldn't think so in such a heavily traveled airspace, but what can I say? I didn't see this particular UFO, though.

Saw a drone for the first time a couple weeks ago. The tip-off was the way the thing had to tilt in order to fly in a particular direction. No smooth horizontal flight.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22
Took about 20 pics with my iphone and didn't think I captured it until I enlarged one. It's only in one though as it was traveling at a pretty good clip.

Oh, that one. The UFO pretending to be a balloon. Light blue, not reflective but self-illuminated, zipping along at fairly low altitude. I'm not sure what they are.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Hey blueshift!

Yeah ive spotted 5+ different classified aircraft over los angeles. Since the late 90s. Most in the last few years.

Also for those interested here is a link to the thread above mentioned where member CiTrus90 made some quick renderings using my iriginal sketches from this sighting. Its about halfway down the thread page.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
Yeah ive spotted 5+ different classified aircraft over los angeles. Since the late 90s. Most in the last few years.

Cool. Unfortunately, I have yet to see anything so obviously structured. Mostly what I'm seeing are "fake balloons." Things that look like balloons if you're not paying too much attention, which most people aren't. I'm getting my eyes fixed next month, and I invested in a nice birdwatching monocular not too long ago, so maybe I'll have better luck. My prime viewing area is in the Valley towards Burbank.

I suppose a good way to test your fancy stealth aircraft or reconnaissance drones is to fly them over L.A. If they don't create a lot of sightings reports, then mission accomplished.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

This one wasnt supposed to be observable at all i had a set of conditions at the time that foiled the tricks they use that normally work.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
This one wasnt supposed to be observable at all i had a set of conditions at the time that foiled the tricks they use that normally work.

Too bad it didn't fly over Dodger Stadium. Then you would have had plenty of photos.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Saw another one of those odd balloons last night. Apparently spherical, light blue, internally illuminated. It seemed like it was pretty big, because in my little birdwatching monocular it showed up as a sphere, but without it just looked like a dull spot. No standard aviation lights. Started by drifting very slowly over Burbank, seemed to go south for a little while, then eventually faded out as it headed east toward Glendale and Pasadena.

It was so unremarkable that unless you were looking for something like that it wouldn't even catch your eye. It's pretty busy airspace, and you'd just think it was a plane or a star. I tried to take a photo of it, but it was just too dull and far away for my camera. All I got was this thrilling image:

Not a Chinese lantern, because it didn't have that flickering they have from the flame. Not a standard drone, because fortunately for comparison there was an actual drone hovering over some part of Burbank last night, flashing away, well defined and obvious. A couple of helicopters went toward it an veered off when they saw what it was.

So, lighted weather balloon? Halloween or car dealership balloon gone astray? It's a puzzler.
edit on 29-10-2017 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Hey Bassplyr have you seen anymore of these triangles? These things sound incredible

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join